Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Valencia haven't received any offer or interest for Uros Racic from United at this time.
Probably Valencia feeding the tabloids, raising the profile of one of its players. They're having a clear-out sale and the window is closing soon.

jesperjaap

Leicester are hoping to have Under ready to play against Burnley on Sunday.

Purchase obligation fee: 27 million Euros (24.6 million Pounds)
Interested to see how he does and just the right move for him too I feel. Remember us and SPurs heavily linked with him the SUmmer he went to ROma and looked a huge talent but doesnt seem to have quite worked out for him there from little I have seen. If he can keep fit and integrate, think he could be an excellent signing for them, tons of ability

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I mean I just sold him to Chelsea on FM for £125m but..yeah good deal I guess :D

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Interested to see how he does and just the right move for him too I feel. Remember us and SPurs heavily linked with him the SUmmer he went to ROma and looked a huge talent but doesnt seem to have quite worked out for him there from little I have seen. If he can keep fit and integrate, think he could be an excellent signing for them, tons of ability
Tons of ability, sure, but it remains to be seen if he can use it well. He'll have lots of competition for the wide areas in Leicester, so he won't necessarily be guaranteed the minutes to iron out his game.

macheda14

I never understand the terminology of this. They've bought him for 27 mill. The first loan period just seems to be a way to spread the fee. Leicester's books show they've only spent 3 million, whereas Roma can get the incoming 24 million on loan. It's not a loan with an obligation to buy, its just instalment plans.

Posh Red

I think you need a new shift key

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
If hes available why the hell arent we giving them Smalling for Under :confused: They get what they want, we improve the right wing
Because he is not very good?
Under has ability and potential, but he's quite raw and is frustrating at this time. Fonseca stopped starting him in the 2nd half of the season due to his poor decision-making and overall inconsistency. Imagine how that would be received here; people would be asking for him to be sold.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I guess it's up to Levy to finalise on the terms.

EDIT: Additional info (inspired by @dwd)
  • Bale's entourage deny any contacts with United (thanks to @dwd)
  • Dele Alli will not be part of the loan offer
    • Dele Alli loan is a separate matter; Alli has been offered on loan to several clubs
  • Spurs can only pay 50% of the wages; Real Madrid want Spurs to pay for all of it
    • Bale is pushing to leave Real Madrid

Last edited:

sparx99

Seems to be par for the course for United, some interest but no official bid.
What constitutes interest? We should have and largely do have scouts watching every player in Europe.

Does watching a player 2-3 times constitute interest? Probably enough for the newspaper to write an article and get the clicks. The likelihood of that meaning intent to buy is likely very low.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
What constitutes interest? We should have and largely do have scouts watching every player in Europe.

Does watching a player 2-3 times constitute interest? Probably enough for the newspaper to write an article and get the clicks. The likelihood of that meaning intent to buy is likely very low.
In our case, we show interest when we start contacting a player's agent(s)/camp to monitor their status. Scouting doesn't indicate much on whether we'd want them to join us.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Under has ability and potential, but he's quite raw and is frustrating at this time. Fonseca stopped starting him in the 2nd half of the season due to his poor decision-making and overall inconsistency. Imagine how that would be received here; people would be asking for him to be sold.
I’m sure he’s a talent but his highest amount of games he’s started for Roma in 3 seasons with 17 games. Only started 10 last season.

In total he has 13 goals and 8 assists in 70 matches in Serie A. Nothing to suggest missing out on him is anything to complain about.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I’m sure he’s a talent but his highest amount of games he’s started for Roma in 3 seasons with 17 games. Only started 10 last season.

In total he has 13 goals and 8 assists in 70 matches in Serie A. Nothing to suggest missing out on him is anything to complain about.
That was under Eusebio di Francesco last season. He likes the player. Since he was sacked, no other manager has really taken a liking to him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Rough translation: Karsdorp might not be as interested in joining Genoa (he prefers to stay instead), which makes it tougher for Roma to get de Sciglio from Juventus.

EDIT: di Marzio Tweet removed for the English version

The article link is broken, but this one's working fine.

Last edited:

Amarsdd

Isn't that a case of tapping up?
Its weird. Surely Sancho and his team have permission from Dortmund to talk to United given all the reliable news(whatever you make think about it) about it. If there was no such permission, given Dortmund's stance right now, surely they would raise a storm regarding United tapping up Sancho.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Its weird. Surely Sancho and his team have permission from Dortmund to talk to United given all the reliable news(whatever you make think about it) about it. If there was no such permission, given Dortmund's stance right now, surely they would raise a storm regarding United tapping up Sancho.
There are ways to talk to players behind club’s backs in ‘this day and age.

Every player is tapped up. It’s not the shock it was 20 years back

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

Of course. But it is something which you do, everybody knows it but turn blind eye about it. But when it comes in public then it is a problem.

Amarsdd

Yes, and most clubs don't mind it if it doesn't harm them. But Dortmund being so adamant about their position, you would expect them to say something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.