Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

K Stand Knut

We ‘know’ how much Dortmund want and will get for Sancho if sold. We ‘know’ we have been interested for months. So its pretty obvious if we buy him we have paid the full asking price.
really, who told us from Dortmund the actual price?? I must have missed the article with the exact quote from a member of the Dortmund quoting the price that they would accept

if you could find me the article, that would clear it up

RedNed77

Who is that ‘star’ though? Not sure one is available.
Somebody like Moura from Spurs. He’s not a very Jose player and they have Bale now. Moura for £65m on deadline day it is then. That or we’ll pay over the top for a past it player in a position that we don’t really need to stock up in. Dele alli maybe.

Infra-red

His next tweet suggests Sancho.

See Maguire and AWB. Baulked at the asking price, spent months haggling till the deal was at the point of collapse, ended up paying the full original asking price.

Ed Woodward and Matt Judge - negotiation dream team.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
A Juve-related transfer report:
  • Luca Pellegrini could leave for Genoa.
  • Juve are monitoring Chelsea's Emerson Palmieri as de Sciglio's replacement (if de Sciglio leaves).
  • Newcastle and West Ham are interested in Daniele Rugani.
  • PSG is interested in Khedira.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Juve are confirming Alvaro Morata's arrival.

Looks like the numerous Italian journalists that come over and publish photos of the players arriving for medicals have prompted the clubs to take action themselves.

sparx99

I love it :lol: The media spins a mad, false narrative for its own gains, good to see people fighting back
I’d love Utd to reply to everything false. Stop all that contract-baiting transfer news in its tracks. Sick of being linked to Ronaldo or Ramos!

Unfortunately our board love the clicks and social media mentions.

roseguy64

I just watched Evra's IG video, and that stuck out to me. The other thing that stuck was the fact that Ed was too trusting to people who work with him. It seems like Ed isn't as actively involved in the club as we thought; he's sort of like Joel Glazer in that he signs off and makes the final decisions. My guess is that he probably gets more involved if things aren't going well, and that's when he tries to get certain deals over the line (like Maguire or Bruno).
Woodward himself has said he's not as involved in the transfers as people think. Judge worked with him before at their previous workplace so clearly he trusts him. Probably too much considering the way our business is done. Ed likely needs to find a different role for Judge and bring in someone else. We'd likely see our deals move faster. Judge too business-like I would guess.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
How is this taking so long? We aren’t even talking much money in today’s transfer market.
We've got the most incompetent board and background staff out of any major European club. It's probably that.

They are the reason our club is toxic and fanbase divided.

Our fan base need to come together after covid is done and force a change. Or accept it might be 30 years or more until we win anything decent again.

Woodzy

How is this taking so long? We aren’t even talking much money in today’s transfer market.
Matt Judge has had his phone off all week.

Perhaps he’s got a dodgy charging port like my iPhone. I’d never get transfers done with this thing.

Jacob

When is the deadline? I'm counting down the days. Sick of this bullshit.

Brokenbeard

We've got the most incompetent board and background staff out of any major European club. It's probably that.

They are the reason our club is toxic and fanbase divided.

Our fan base need to come together after covid is done and force a change. Or accept it might be 30 years or more until we win anything decent again.
Absolutly! Its sad to say, this has become the united way.

So glad Evra spoke up!

United58

I’d love Utd to reply to everything false. Stop all that contract-baiting transfer news in its tracks. Sick of being linked to Ronaldo or Ramos!

Unfortunately our board love the clicks and social media mentions.
I think a lot of organisations don't reply to everything false because then if you don't reply to one that's false it must be true, and with the IQ of the Caf, they'll spin it any way possible

Status
Not open for further replies.