Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_toad

That's what I expect will eventually happen with Pogba; wouldn't put it past him to pull the same move with Jesse as well.
Im expecting Pogba to shite on the club again. He wants to win things and it’s pretty obvious he’s going to waste his peak years here. I hope we don’t take the optional 1 year with Jesse, but we did with other deadwood, so I expect the same to happen again.

romufc

Im expecting Pogba to shite on the club again. He wants to win things and it’s pretty obvious he’s going to waste his peak years here. I hope we don’t take the optional 1 year with Jesse, but we did with other deadwood, so I expect the same to happen again.
I would be pretty confident that they will take the option on Jesse. They will say it is to protect his value. Even though no one wants him.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
If his peak consists of giving the ball the ball away deep into his own half while trying to turn players in slow motion and disappearing whenever we need someone to step up then we don't need to worry about whether he stays or leaves.

rotherham_red

Tbh I'm beyond caring about Pogba staying or going.

We've got VdB in who can provide a lot of what he produced further up and if Pogba was to go, we'd likely get in someone better suited to a deep-lying playmaker role like an Aouar, or someone of that ilk.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
On Ruben Loftus-Cheek, multiple clubs are interested in him, among them Villa (already known) and West Ham (I wonder how they'll fit him in).

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
On Ruben Loftus-Cheek, multiple clubs are interested in him, among them Villa (already known) and West Ham (I wonder how they'll fit him in).

Constantly injured. Approaching 25 years old and barely made an impact. Imagine if he played for us and how much difficulty we'd have shifting him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Somehow I doubt that City would pay so much for Gimenez after they offered 'only' €55+5m for Koulibaly who was their No.1 target. Also looking at number of league games he played in last six seasons: 20-27-17-23-21-21, he never really became some undisputed first choice centre-back for Atleti so would they turn down that offer? Hmmmm.
Apparently, City haven't put in a bid for Gimenez and aren't interested in him at the price that Atletico want him for.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Candreva will leave Inter for Sampdoria.

Sampdoria buy him for 2.5 million Euros, and Candreva gets a 4-year contract.

Woodzy

I don't doubt that the Coronavirus has had an impact but we should one of the clubs best placed to cope with it.

If no one else was doing business we could say fair enough, but these are just excuses.

The other clubs are not just doing business either, they are doing smart business.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Get fecked. Didn't they take a loan out to cover this as it was expected?
They took the loan out because of the incredibly low interest rates at the time. It's what businesses do to exploit the financial climate. Had no bearing on transfers whatsoever.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I don't doubt that the Coronavirus has had an impact but we should one of the clubs best placed to cope with it.

If no one else was doing business we could say fair enough, but these are just excuses.

The other clubs are not just doing business either, they are doing smart business.
Will the Glazer offspring all still take their dividends this financial year? Of course they bleeding will.

All those other clubs are having money pumped in to them to make up for the short fall. Everton don't make that much money for example. Their new owners are investing. Our owners have never invested a single penny. All they do is take.

Enough is enough. We need to get the parasites gone. Anyone who continues to give these people money are now just part of the problem in my eyes. You give them money then you deserve what you get.

Pep's Suit

Apparently, City haven't put in a bid for Gimenez and aren't interested in him at the price that Atletico want him for.
No surprise, really. The most I can see City offer would be between £40-50m + add-ons. Also for Kounde spanish press talk about £70m but that should be complete nonsense again.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Jamie Bynoe-Gittens signs for Borussia Dortmund from Manchester City.
"Our scouting department did an excellent job scouting a player everyone and their dog knew about."

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

DoF thread is closed so thought I'd post this here. Not coming from our end for a change so mabye, just maybe, there's something in this.

Suedesi

Jamie Bynoe-Gittens signs for Borussia Dortmund from Manchester City.
Honestly, I don't know why these types of transfers are allowed to happen - I don't care about City, but presumably they nurture him and BVB signs him up. If he works out, they'll sell to some English club for a premium, if he doesn't work out they'll still sell to some english club for a premium. It's so transparent, reminds me of Wenger circa 2004 raiding Barcelona's academy.

Suedesi

Will the Glazer offspring all still take their dividends this financial year? Of course they bleeding will.

All those other clubs are having money pumped in to them to make up for the short fall. Everton don't make that much money for example. Their new owners are investing. Our owners have never invested a single penny. All they do is take.

Enough is enough. We need to get the parasites gone. Anyone who continues to give these people money are now just part of the problem in my eyes. You give them money then you deserve what you get.
With the pandemic, that just became easier than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.