Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
That's a lowball offer for Sancho. No wonder we're not getting anywhere. Also, won't do us much good sending the offer to Porto instead of Dortmund.

No chance someone bites on this.
haha! Weren't biting, but was pointing out that the question was in relation to Telles haha!

Chairman Steve

I have a feeling OGS is going to give Tuanzebe and Mengi chances to see if they’re good enough, then get a CB in next summer.

Probably because he hardly plays it these days! Really hope he can get over his injury issues.
Agreed. Can’t tell much from the very limited time he’s played. He was definitely in line to play with Maguire at the start of last season. Injured again though I assume.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Agreed. Can’t tell much from the very limited time he’s played. He was definitely in line to play with Maguire at the start of last season. Injured again though I assume.
He's just very highly rated at the club and villa liked him when he was there. I've not seen anything amazing from him at senior level for us, but like you say - its a limited sample size. I think it's an ankle injury or something, similar to Pogba that required surgery? Maybe making that up, but apparently only started running on grass last week.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
When was this? I don't recall him getting a consistent run in the premier league games.
The closest he got was he started the Newcastle game in October alongside Maguire and was due to start the next game (Liverpool) in a 3 with Maguire and Lindelof but limped out of the warmup. Barely played since.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
If he does well, one of the Milan clubs would bite at €15-20m next summer if Covid is beyond us at that point.
Yeah, maybe. But i was talking about that clause. You can put 100 mil if you want. There is no point in setting future fee clause if it is not based on games (if he plays x games, you must buy him or something like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.