Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
No before Newcastle bid we offered 10m but Norwich valued him at least double with add-ons included hoping it would trigger a bidding war because we were the first and only team to bid at that time. We sacked it off and bought Tsimikas instead for a lower fee. Norwich reluctantly accepted Newcastle's improved offer because no one else came in for him a month later.
I guarantee you united would have been quoted at least 10m more than Liverpool

ti vu

I can see these incompetent fools offering Lingard a new contract. Absolute madness.
Pretty much my thought when I read the term 'turn around'. Pereira and Jones got their extension after their "turn around".

Kostov

Pretty much my thought when I read the term 'turn around'. Pereira and Jones got their extension after their "turn around".
Re Jones, there was not even a turn around mate, it was even more shocking imo. I really can't find words how incompetent and illogical some of the things happening at the club seem to be. And yes before some says it's just some unreliable journo, we all know that, but none of them are yet to leave. Rojo, Jones, Pereira, Lingard, all stealing a living from the club.

M4YON

Actually didn't tweet anything about VDB until Ajax coach confirmed there was a bid. So do your research. He had no idea.

Said we'd agreed terms with Sancho and his agent in June. We didn't.

Didn't know Sancho had extended his deal last summer.

Hahahahahahah. How silly do you look now.

He's had no inside info on United at all.
We HAD agreed terms with Sancho but the stumbling block was agent fees which he reported had been resolved before the English media brief.

Nobody knew Sancho had extended his deal, literally nobody.

I don't feel silly at all, that was an incredibly immature response, grow up a bit.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
We HAD agreed terms with Sancho but the stumbling block was agent fees which he reported had been resolved before the English media brief.

Nobody knew Sancho had extended his deal, literally nobody.

I don't feel silly at all, that was an incredibly immature response, grow up a bit.
He knew about contract being agreed but didn't know Sancho had an extra year added? Hahahahaha. Absolute nonsense. Hes guessed mate and then the reliable UK journalists all got a brief about 3 weeks ago that there was a breakthrough on agent fee AND WAGES!!! Go check it out.

He's got literally nothing right on Utd so far. Nothing.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He knew about contract being agreed but didn't know Sancho had an extra year added? Hahahahaha. Absolute nonsense. Hes guessed mate and then the reliable UK journalists all got a brief about 3 weeks ago that there was a breakthrough on agent fee AND WAGES!!! Go check it out.

Personal terms being agreed between player and a potentially new club have feck all to being able to know of a secret extension with his current employer. What are you on about?

M4YON

The man pays for his info the same way Di Marzio did for the last 2 years, its been correct all summer not just for United either, you need to give your head a good wobble.

Dan_F

I can see these incompetent fools offering Lingard a new contract. Absolute madness.
I would offer him a new contract, but say it’s going to be nowhere near your current money, as your performance is nowhere near where it was three years ago.

Take 40 grand and for every 10 goals you score over the contract, it goes up by 15k.

prateik

Nope. Chelsea want to cash in.. this is just letting people know he is on the market.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Personal terms being agreed between player and a potentially new club have feck all to being able to know of a secret extension with his current employer. What are you on about?
But they weren't agreed. We had 6 or so of the most reliable UK journalists get a brief about 3 weeks ago that there was finally a breakthrough on wages And agent fees. They got word from the club.

Romano is in the mud mate when it comes to United news. Hasnt had a clue all summer.

ReddBalls

But they weren't agreed. We had 6 or so of the most reliable UK journalists get a brief about 3 weeks ago that there was finally a breakthrough on wages And agent fees. They got word from the club.

Romano is in the mud mate when it comes to United news. Hasnt had a clue all summer.
You are the weirdest agenda poster on the caf.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
The man pays for his info the same way Di Marzio did for the last 2 years, its been correct all summer not just for United either, you need to give your head a good wobble.
Simon Stone, James Cooper and quite a few other reliable UK journalists were briefed 3 weeks ago mate. Romano was full of shit just like I said.

And he works for Di Marzio.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
You are the weirdest agenda poster on the caf.
I basically prove he's full of shit and you still argue? And I'm the weird one?

James Cooper, Simon Stone and Co get news from United. They all claim wages only just agreed few weeks ago.

You Romano worshipers are the weird ones. He's a con man.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Then he'll get 350K here.
That would count as not learning anything from past mistakes.

29 years, player who relies on his physical attributes. Last thing we need is one more player on high wages and long contract.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah no way are they selling us a third midfielder in six years even if they bought Rice
I was trying to work out who the other one outside of Matic was!
So bit part player Mata is now. Also was surely 7 years ago.
But if we keep booting up 40m I'm sure they'll keep selling!!

ReddBalls

James Cooper, Simon Stone and Co get news from United. They all claim wages only just agreed few weeks ago.

I'm not arguing. I just find it weird having an agenda against a journalist reporting on transfers and people who believe him.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

Club briefings are often political rather than the direct truth. I think we've been through this before - the fact that only UK journalists were briefed on the matter tells you it was a message the club wanted sent out - likely to buy time on the issue.

It's no surprise that within a couple weeks they were suddenly no issue at all and we moved on. That was a brilliant example for Romano if anything else, he even retweeted himself and said "yeah I know, they were never an issue, the club fee is".

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I'm not arguing. I just find it weird having an agenda against a journalist reporting on transfers and people who believe him.
It's more the people who fall for it that grates me than Romano himself. He's not the first journalist to make stuff up and won't be the last.

James Cooper n Simon Stone are incredibly reliable on United news as they get briefed by club employees. Always have been. Everything they said contradicts Romano.

He's full of shit basically.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
I'd rather this happen and a bunch of our so called fans go and follow some other clubs to be honest. Such a large part of our fan base is embarrassing, far worse than anything Jesse has ever done. This is a guy who has lived, breathed and experienced the club more than anyone on this site, who the feck are you to feel you have the right to be like this?

Just leave it as saying we need better in the squad, that's enough. All the pathetic insults and vile abuse thrown is noise, pointless noise. Would I be OK with him being sold? Yes, no real issue there but I'll never openly and consistently abuse the guy, I've more respect for him than pretty much any Internet fan of ours I see. This club has been his life, why can't you lot just call for him to go respectfully?

Because you're fecking children, that's why. Parrot each other, too lazy and/or stupid for reasonable, original thoughts.
Agreed

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Actually didn't tweet anything about VDB until Ajax coach confirmed there was a bid. So do your research. He had no idea.

Said we'd agreed terms with Sancho and his agent in June. We didn't.

Didn't know Sancho had extended his deal last summer.

Hahahahahahah. How silly do you look now.

He's had no inside info on United at all.
Find us the tweets with the time stamps then.

If you’re that passionate about your dislike for Romano, you’d do it.

You haven’t proved shite mate.

led_scholes

I'd rather this happen and a bunch of our so called fans go and follow some other clubs to be honest. Such a large part of our fan base is embarrassing, far worse than anything Jesse has ever done. This is a guy who has lived, breathed and experienced the club more than anyone on this site, who the feck are you to feel you have the right to be like this?

Just leave it as saying we need better in the squad, that's enough. All the pathetic insults and vile abuse thrown is noise, pointless noise. Would I be OK with him being sold? Yes, no real issue there but I'll never openly and consistently abuse the guy, I've more respect for him than pretty much any Internet fan of ours I see. This club has been his life, why can't you lot just call for him to go respectfully?

Because you're fecking children, that's why. Parrot each other, too lazy and/or stupid for reasonable, original thoughts.
You call his comment abusive and yet you call him lazy and stupid. You need some anger management Lingard warrior.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Find us the tweets with the time stamps then.

If you’re that passionate about your dislike for Romano, you’d do it.

You haven’t proved shite mate.
It's all been posted on here mate.

He, like every single other journo had no idea about Donny. Ajax coach had to explain why he had been left out and then they all jumped on. Clueless.

You Romano worshipers are really grating me. Even when Simon Stone and James Cooper get a very obvious brief from the club you still prefer to listen to this con man.

Matt851

He, like every single other journo had no idea about Donny. Ajax coach had to explain why he had been left out and then they all jumped on. Clueless.

You Romano worshipers are really grating me. Even when Simon Stone and James Cooper get a very obvious brief from the club you still prefer to listen to this con man.
I remember the halcyon days of this thread being about potential transfers rather than just bitchin about the merits of different journalists

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away

So its BS then??

Can’t be bothered to go back and find the tweets can you?

Seeing as you won’t I will.

First tweet mentioning United’s interest on the 29th August:

This was at 21:09 ^

on the 30th at 21:13 he tweeted United are in contact with VDB’s agents and have been for weeks

Information on Erik Ten Haag stating that there was “developments” in VDB leaving was in this telegraph article which was tweeted out at 21:31 on the 29th

Video of Erik saying there was developments is here was at 18:14 on the 29th:

Notice that the reporter name drops United and Barcelona. Erik doesn’t say any clubs name, just that there had been developments. For all we know VDB could’ve been going Barca.

So you could argue that potentially Romano did some digging with his contacts to find our which club VDB was going to....you know his job.

Do you know that Romano is a Guardian writer? A highly prestigious newspaper who don’t exactly hire nobodies or “twitter frauds” who copy information. He’s not just a twitter personality you know.

You are the weirdest agenda poster I have ever come across on here? Did Romano leave you on Read?

EDIT:

Romano even retweeted this guy saying he wasn’t a Barca target & this was BEFORE the Erik video came out!

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
So its BS then??

Can’t be bothered to go back and find the tweets can you?

Seeing as you won’t I will.

First tweet mentioning United’s interest on the 29th August:

This was at 21:09 ^

on the 30th at 21:13 he tweeted United are in contact with VDB’s agents and have been for weeks

Information on Erik Ten Haag stating that there was “developments” in VDB leaving was in this telegraph article which was tweeted out at 21:31 on the 29th

Video of Erik saying there was developments is here was at 18:14 on the 29th:

Notice that the reporter name drops United and Barcelona. Erik doesn’t say any clubs name, just that there had been developments. For all we know VDB could’ve been going Barca.

So you could argue that potentially Romano did some digging with his contacts to find our which club VDB was going to....you know his job.

Do you know that Romano is a Guardian writer? A highly prestigious newspaper who don’t exactly hire nobodies or “twitter frauds” who copy information. He’s not just a twitter personality you know.

You are the weirdest agenda poster I have ever come across on here? Did Romano leave you on Read?
Journalist might know something more than average Redcafe poster? Are you trying to argue rational things here? Didn't you know we have body experts who can tell what Pogba is thinking and anyone who can't read body language is low on IQ? These people can sit at home and know everything. Don't argue their reasoning, you will go in circles

D4X73r

could you please drag this discussion into another thread? especially now when you are posting old tweets?

Status
Not open for further replies.