Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Torino are targeting former AC Milan forward M'Baye Niang.
  • They've also submitted an offer to Bournemouth for Josh King.
    • King himself may not be keen on joining the club.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Yeah you maybe right but what happened to fridge he seems to be not posting much on Lower leagues lack of transfer action there due to covid or he had given up due to constant back and forth between his supporters and detractors.
Too many children posting as adults in the transfer forum

golden_blunder

Staff
The Caf is lucky that I don't spam this thread with more irrelevenat foreign football transfers. I could easily post way, way more than this but only hold back to offer interesting transfers or stories involving players that the Caf follow/followed previously as well as the usual bigger/well-known clubs.
Good job you don’t :)

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Regarding Jeff Reine-Adelaide, it's a response to reports from Bild and RMC that Lyon and Hertha Berlin have agreed on a transfer for him.

Some more info:

dev1l

Jones take him now and Smalling if the Italians are low balling us again.
This year we have an advantage. EFL window (16 oct ) closes after international one (5 oct). So if Roma do not pay what we re demanding by the end if the int window, we still have time to sell him in england. Andi m sure there will be clubs willing to fork out 20m euros for Smalling.

golden_blunder

Staff
I hope you understand why I post certain Tweets, then. I don't just choose to post about every possible transfer activity in the big leagues. I post whatever catches my eye and what I hope would intrigue others. I'm not in here to troll or unnerve the Caf.
I’m winding you up. Your posts are fine, just don’t get any more obscure

golden_blunder

Staff
Imagine we were able to shift Andreas P, Jones, smalling, Romero & maybe lingard in the final days..

but complete no more signings :lol:

Skåre Willoch

Oh wow, that really surprises me. Albeit I don't follow the day to day of Eliteserien now that I don't live in Norway, but I remember there being some drama about him leaving Odd this spring/summer. I guess he's not Hareide's preferred type of player. Plus I see now he's never really stayed in a club for long. I wasn't even aware he had been abroad before. :lol:
I was trying to be @Fridge chutney, but then someone has actually heard about Børven! :lol:

But yeah, he didn’t fit in at Rosenborg at all, and barely played for the past couple of games. Good move for both parts. And in fact he was there for not three, but two (!) months.

Fridge chutney

Imagine we were able to shift Andreas P, Jones, smalling, Romero & maybe lingard in the final days..

but complete no more signings :lol:
I'd probably take that at this point - it should mean that we can complete a couple of signings in January and/or have a huge summer next year!

sparx99

I find all this “working hard on” stuff baffling. It’s just making a few phone calls, honestly. It gets more complicated later on but seriously how hard are they working in a real sense.
Its true but almost any job could be boiled down to ‘how hard are they really working?’!

Borussia Teeth

its 12 million that United are bidding i.e. 6M short of 18M that Porto want. That article's content doesn't seem to match what its title says and what all others are reporting.
what a strange idea!!!

Surely the logic would be to sell De Gea for a similar amount and allow Henderson to grow in to the number 1 spot.

Selling a younger, equally able keeper would be eye-wateringly stupid, IMO.

It appears we’re going to have the best of both worlds this season with an amazing no.1 and no.2.

Our issue will be moving on Romero on his wages
Who will pay the fee and wages for DDG?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Thought he was one of the next big things a few years ago, whats happened?
He struggled to establish himself at Inter and couldn't fit in there. He then went out to Monaco where he had decent performances though wasn't necessarily spectacular. Basically, he's been like Memphis where he's looked good but hasn't been consistent enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.