Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Cuisance to Leeds is looking like another Dan-James-to-Leeds situation.
From the Leeds correspondent for the Athletic:

Even he didn't see this coming.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Original Tweet:

The first Tweet is basically a translation for the original. The last statement in the original Tweet pertains to Inter getting two youngsters from Cagliari (Ladinetti and Biancu).

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Cuisance to Leeds is looking like another Dan-James-to-Leeds situation.
From the Leeds correspondent for the Athletic:

Even he didn't see this coming.
They can give us the 20m for James instead.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Original Tweet about United's offer:
  • 5-year contract
  • More money than what Lyon offered
  • United are okay with getting the player in January.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Additional info from Max Bielefeld:

Yup, this is basically another Dan-James-like transfer. How unfortunate for Leeds... :lol:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I assume this is a youth player?
A very, very talented youth player; he's already playing first-team football for Penarol (including the Copa Libertadores). Lyon were in the running to sign him for a while. I can easily see him playing in Lyon's first team. If we're signing him, we'd probably be doing so for the U23s at the lowest or to loan out for further development. He will definitely be involved in our first team if we get him, though.

SATA

I’m not his fanboy or a staunch follower but what did Romano did wrong there? Even the Bayern chairman had allegedly and personally bade the player farewell and he was already in Leeds for a medical and that was as close as it gets. Not sure how he could be vilified there

ChaddyP

That he ain't reliable as he used to be. Got some deals horribly wrong this window.
This is Cuz of the Leeds thing? I guess Ornstein is a charlatan as well. Because he also wrote in the athletic that it was a done deal. It's obvious that the deal was agreed and Leeds backed out at the last hour similar to Dan James.

If you want 100 percent reliable just wait for the club to announce.

fezzerUTD

That he ain't reliable as he used to be. Got some deals horribly wrong this window.
It was Di Marzio last season and when he was outed as a billy bs'er he left it to Romano to take over. Romano got caught quicker it seems.

RedChisel

It's hilarious how defensive people get about a journalist spouting transfer nonsense. It's clear Romano knows no more than anyone else and has been wrong multiple times in just this window yet some people lap it up.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
This is Cuz of the Leeds thing? I guess Ornstein is a charlatan as well. Because he also wrote in the athletic that it was a done deal. It's obvious that the deal was agreed and Leeds backed out at the last hour similar to Dan James.

If you want 100 percent reliable just wait for the club to announce.
Yeah I don't blame him when the deal falls at the last minute. He said the contract was signed wrt Cuisance deal? Same with David Silva and Lazio. With us and Dortmund being in advanced negotiations back in August. Just saying that his here we go was gold last year but not this one.

Nep77

Sky Germany have said the deal fell apart because Leeds and Bayern couldn't come to an agreement. Ornstein said two days ago Leeds and Bayern agreed a deal. I guess he's not reliable too.
Its not about this case. He just copies others all the time. He is no transfer messiah like he has been made by his cult.

The only winner from this window is @Nou_Camp99 for calling out Fabrizio it seems.
It was so funny to see his cultist attacking him when he was speaking the truth.

ChaddyP

Yeah I don't blame him when the deal falls at the last minute. He said the contract was signed wrt Cuisance deal? Same with David Silva and Lazio. With us and Dortmund being in advanced negotiations back in August. Just saying that his here we go was gold last year but not this one.
I think thats a fair criticism.

croadyman

Think we can safely focus on Carabao Cup draw for tonight,don't see anything breaking on transfers until at least tomorrow.

Wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if they set aside today just to be all about the Champions League draw.

Last edited:

Maureen-yo

Original Tweet about United's offer:
  • 5-year contract
  • More money than what Lyon offered
  • United are okay with getting the player in January.
This is exciting stuff, really good technically gifted winger who likes to drift inside and already makes the correct decisions more often than not in terms of passing...
If United sign him I'd expect him to be involved in cup games and make the bench even at 18 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.