Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Borja Mayoral details:
    • 2-year loan deal with options to buy
    • 15 million Euros after 1st year
    • 20 million Euros after 2nd year
  • Meeting with Smalling's agent to seal the deal [note: Smalling's agent is United's intermediary]
  • Diogo Dalot monitored for a loan spell

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Thanks mazhar13, am keeping an eye on the JKA case. Hoping RBL take legal action and win the case.

Have you heard any more about that young French CB that we were linked to? Not Badiashile, the 16 year old. Apparently the other club didn't want to sell.
Willy Kambwala?

Sochaux are wanting €3m and were awaiting a improved offer from United. As yet there's nothing on a suppos-ed improved offer but there's still time to sign him if the club desired to do so.

Varun1

Willy Kambwala?

Sochaux are wanting €3m and were awaiting a improved offer from United. As yet there's nothing on a suppos-ed improved offer but there's still time to sign him if the club desired to do so.
Thank you @Adnan & @oskarutd
I guess we'll pay up if we think he's good enough.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Both Andre Onana and Nicolas Tagliafico look set to stay at Ajax.

The internal deadline at Ajax has passed. I just asked some questions about this together with colleagues. Andre Onana and Nicolas Tagliafico will stay with Ajax this season...

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • The high costs made the deal difficult for Milan.
  • Napoli have contacted Chelsea.
  • PSG and Hertha Berlin are also interested.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
West Ham, Fulham and Newcastle are going to keep missing out on centre halves until they accept that one of them will have to buy Phil Jones.

roseguy64

Depends which clubs you are talking about. The clubs owned by former KGB agents, foreign states etc will have money to spend. The clubs being used to fund Tom Brady's Tampa Bay contract might not.
Tom Brady has nothing to do with Man Utd. The NFL has a salary cap. Tampa Bay would have spent the Brady money on someone else regardless FFS.

Tiber

Tom Brady has nothing to do with Man Utd. The NFL has a salary cap. Tampa Bay would have spent the Brady money on someone else regardless FFS.
Glad to see you take it so literally.

The point is United exist solely to fund the Glazers and their other interests. It has feck all to do with running a successful football club.

roseguy64

that wouldnt be any worse than what we have now.

smalling remains a better defender than Bailly and Lindelof, for various reasons.

I don’t think Smalling would sign a new contract anyway. He’s more likely to take the money and run
Yeah if Smalling stays we're not going to be renewing his contract. He turns 31 next month and his deal runs out when he's 32. We also have an additional year option on it. This is his last big contract unless he gets sold this window or January.

roseguy64

Glad to see you take it so literally.

The point is United exist solely to fund the Glazers and their other interests. It has feck all to do with running a successful football club.
Because others have made the point literally. NFL teams basically pay for themselves they make so much money. They don't need any Utd help with that.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
And another day passes. We're either signing nobody or making some fan appeasing signings, at this stage.

sillwuka

I've just woken up, read through the last ten pages and there's no significant movement on anything for us.

We are at the same stage we were the day after we signed Donny.. my word

red_de_pologne

I've just woken up, read through the last ten pages and there's no significant movement on anything for us.

We are at the same stage we were the day after we signed Donny.. my word
I hope come October 5th it will be bluntly said by the ex players, pundits etc. what a shambles we are at this point. It's criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.