Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suv666

Cavani, VDB and Telles is a decent window really. Its frustrating that we havent signed a RW though, reckon we could have managed without a LB or a CM.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Cavani, VDB and Telles is a decent window really. Its frustrating that we havent signed a RW though, reckon we could have managed without a LB or a CM.
CM possibly, but we got a very good player for a very decent price. LB was essential though. Shaw can’t stay fit and Williams looks awful on the left, it’s just not his position. LB was as essential as RW for me.

The good news is we could still get both!

Tiber

For Everton? A cheap left back in the last year of his contract and a short term deal for a 33 year old who has been on the market for months doesn't show much ambition imo.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Translation:
Doku very close to Rennes. Anderlecht plays an important match at 1:30 p.m. and should finalize the agreement with Stade Rennais in the evening. The two clubs are expected to finalize a deal of around 26.5m €. 5 year contract for Doku.

dev1l

Feck Sancho.

Funnel that fee towards Upamecano and convince Smalling to stay :lol:
Not fully convinced that Upa is the answer to our miseries. His injury record is not the best and when I saw him playing for France, he was far from convincing. I m sure he LL improve but not ready ywt

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Not fully convinced that Upa is the answer to our miseries. His injury record is not the best and when I saw him playing for France, he was far from convincing. I m sure he LL improve but not ready ywt
Yeah, Upamecano is prone to the same sort of errors that our defenders tend to make. The only thing he'll add is more pace and great ability on the ball.

jesperjaap

Yeah I can agree on TFM, think he has been a right let down from when he first stepped up from the academy.
Yes, but he has been absolutely wasted....he isnt, never has or will be a full back. He is a centre back

jesperjaap

That's a fair offer, Porto have no hope of us meeting their asking price nor should we. I wonder who the backup option was Fabrizio Romano spoke about.
Haha....you really should remember how bad we are at transfers....as we wait until the last minute.....and have matched there price

Status
Not open for further replies.