Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München

Bayern are such clowns. Amateurs.
Joke of a club.
I suspect you mean this as a parody of posters who detract United over the whole Sancho business (and lack if other tranfers), but let me tell you, what Bayern have been doing those last few transfer windows is largely chaos and anarchy.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Send him on loan after a new four year deal, that’s how we move.
Majority of young players who go on loan do so after signing a new contact first actually. This is no ‘United are so clueless’ moment.

Perhaps Saints want to buy him anyway. Would be a good move for him if so, as he’d likely be more involved there and then can build his career. He’ll get the odd game for us here, and isn’t up to our level at present. In fact, Saints is a good level for him to fall to.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Majority of young players who go on loan do so after signing a new contact first actually. This is no ‘United are so clueless’ moment.

Perhaps Saints want to buy him anyway. Would be a good move for him if so, as he’d likely be more involved there and then can build his career. He’ll get the odd game for us here, and isn’t up to our level at present. In fact, Saints is a good level for him to fall to.
We would be idiots to let him go after just doing the same with Dalot. Who else do we have as cover at FB?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Don’t forget Laird. All for Williams going on loan if it means Laird gets his minutes.
Yeah, I was thinking about Laird but wasn't sure if he was loaned out or not. Williams going would definitely increase his chance of play time.

Bit annoying that the players we are getting rid of are the ones that qualify for the U21 space in the squad whereas we don't seem to be offloading any of the ones that need to be registered to free up space for new signings.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
We would be idiots to let him go after just doing the same with Dalot. Who else do we have as cover at FB?
Dalot doesn’t feature. And we’ve just bought another fullback. Manchester United can never be ‘idiots’ for letting Brandon Williams go. He’s not that good.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Dalot doesn’t feature. And we’ve just bought another fullback. Manchester United can never be ‘idiots’ for letting Brandon Williams go. He’s not that good.
I'd rather him than bloody Fosu-Mensah who has played a handful of games for us in the last 3 years.

Hughie77

Brandon Williams needs to stay, if this Telles fellow comes in, he's a left back, it's another CB needed as well, but it's not happening.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I'd rather him than bloody Fosu-Mensah who has played a handful of games for us in the last 3 years.
Hard to play games for us when you are out on loan to be fair! And neither are all that, it’s a strawman comparison.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
You think Fosu-Mensah is better than Williams, I don't, no problem from my side.
But so what? Why are we, at this moment, having a TFM vs Williams debate? What exactly is your point? Saints want him, and he’s pretty rubbish, so we wouldn’t be ‘idiots’ to let him go. None of that has a thing to do with how good or bad either of us think Fosu Mensah is. It might do if Saints came to us and said ‘we fancy taking either of Williams or TFM, you decide’. Then it would be a worthwhile debate. But they want Williams, and he isn’t a United level player, at least not at the present.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
But so what? Why are we, at this moment, having a TFM vs Williams debate? What exactly is your point? Saints want him, and he’s pretty rubbish, so we wouldn’t be ‘idiots’ to let him go. None of that has a thing to do with how good or bad either of us think Fosu Mensah is. It might do if Saints came to us and said ‘we fancy taking either of Williams or TFM, you decide’. Then it would be a worthwhile debate. But they want Williams, and he isn’t a United level player, at least not at the present.
I can't be arsed to explain to you. Have a good evening.

Nep77

Just let him go with buy back clause and keep TFM and Laird as cover.

ReddBalls

I suspect you mean this as a parody of posters who detract United over the whole Sancho business (and lack if other tranfers), but let me tell you, what Bayern have been doing those last few transfer windows is largely chaos and anarchy.
It sure is a parody. I just can fathom that people open this thread and don't see that a lot of other clubs are equally "shambles".

Status
Not open for further replies.