Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I wanted three german central-midfielders in the last years: Schweinsteiger (Okay we got him but a couple of years too late), Kroos and Goretzka......Neuhaus would be a quality replacement for Pogba.
What I was thinking.

Not wanting to get shot of Ole but I’d love their coach too.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
He’s so easy on the eye. The way he strokes the ball reminds me of Kroos
So accurate
He reminds me more of a more dynamic Carrick, albeit not where near as good as what Carrick was.

Inigo Montoya

He reminds me more of a more dynamic Carrick, albeit not where near as good as what Carrick was.
Carrick was the other one I was thinking of.

He has time. Remember Carrick spent a good while at Spurs becoming the player we bought

Champ

Carrick was the other one I was thinking of.

He has time. Remember Carrick spent a good while at Spurs becoming the player we bought
Without doubt he has time, and i'm sure Bayern will be a good fit for him.

You could argue that fans didn't realise how good Carrick was until he stopped playing!

Champ

Pavoletti will add depth to the striker position.

Regarding Calhanoglu, the player wants 5 million Euros per year, but the club aren't willing to go above 3.5 million.
He looks like Ramos and Messi's lovechild...

Inigo Montoya

Without doubt he has time, and i'm sure Bayern will be a good fit for him.

You could argue that fans didn't realise how good Carrick was until he stopped playing!
So many wanted him gone after we lost the pl to Arsenal or was it Chelsea. Had to remind one or two match going fans back in the day that he’d helped us win a few titles

Devil may care

He's a playmaking #8 that is well suited to playing in a double pivot. Good ball retention skills and distribution.
I thought the name was familiar from last time I saw Gladbach, good dribbler, right? We'd still need a DM though.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I thought the name was familiar from last time I saw Gladbach, good dribbler, right? We'd still need a DM though.
He's good on the ball all round tbf and would improve our transitions IMO. I think a DM would still have to be sought who would allow Neuhaus to play more box to box. His current team mate Zakaria would be a good choice next to him IMO or maybe someone like Manuel Locatelli who has a expansive passing game.

Devil may care

He's good on the ball all round tbf and would improve our transitions IMO. I think a DM would still have to be sought who would allow Neuhaus to play more box to box. His current team mate Zakaria would be a good choice next to him IMO or maybe someone like Manuel Locatelli who has a expansive passing game.
I remember seeing Locatelli when he was young at Milan, where is he now?

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
His new club (I hope we are interested) will get a fantastic player.

Really following him closely this season. I thought at the end of last season he didn't develop as well as I would've expected him to, but this season he's been phenomenal. Has had great games in the UCL and BL, a pure all round midfield who can defend but also create quality phases in attack, along with scoring goals.

A more technical, less physical version of Goretzka. Would be interesting to see which clubs are interested him in at the end of the season and what role he has. For Bayern, he would be a ready made replacement, and challenger for, Goretzka's place, though they'll still lack a controller in midfield like Kimmich. Neuhaus seems to be the person who can carry the ball forward rather than play long passes accurately, like Thiago used to and Kimmich does. Would be surprising to see him want to move to Bayern given he's an 1860 lad :lol:

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Watzke basically says that the problem was the upfront fee which United were only willing to pay over several years. The €120m figure he says was purely fictional. The quotes are a few weeks old.

The SW piece also focuses on what France Football are reporting which includes BVB targeting 19 year old Tanguy Coulibaly from Stuttgart as a potential replacement for Sancho with United the only possibly edged in.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Better than Tonali? As really in the summer Pogba and Matic need replacing.
Tonali from what I've read hasn't been great at Milan. According to one Milan fan, Bennacer has been better.

Juve might also be in for Locatelli which might be a problem if attempting to bring him to the EPL.

Varun1

Watzke basically says that the problem was the upfront fee which United were only willing to pay over several years. The €120m figure he says was purely fictional. The quotes are a few weeks old.

The SW piece also focuses on what France Football are reporting which includes BVB targeting 19 year old Tanguy Coulibaly from Stuttgart as a potential replacement for Sancho with United the only possibly edged in.
Dortmund trying to drum up some interest in Sancho! After paying up to £40m (?) for Diallo, we won't be going back for Sancho.
Doubt any team will pay Dortmund's valuation in this sort of market. Completely agree with a team trying to get maximum value for their player, but as a United fan I hope they regret that decision.

manuchamp88

I wanted three german central-midfielders in the last years: Schweinsteiger (Okay we got him but a couple of years too late), Kroos and Goretzka......Neuhaus would be a quality replacement for Pogba.
I wanted 4: Schweinsteiger (past his best but was still delighted we got him), Neuer (though De Gea has generally done well for us), Kroos and Mueller. Wouldn't have minded Reus either but too injury-prone. They're all players that I feel genuinely admire Man United. Not based on anything other than gut instinct though. Though perhaps it's their work ethic and style of play too.

Devil may care

Tonali from what I've read hasn't been great at Milan. According to one Milan fan, Bennacer has been better.

Juve might also be in for Locatelli which might be a problem if attempting to bring him to the EPL.
Damn, any time Juve are in for an Italian player it's an uphill struggle, like trying to beat Bayern to a German player.

crossy1686

career ending
So the Dortmund CEO has suggested the €120m was a made up figure. Here they come, playing down the price for a quick sale this summer to save face when he goes for €80m.

romufc

So the Dortmund CEO has suggested the €120m was a made up figure. Here they come, playing down the price for a quick sale this summer to save face when he goes for €80m.
We all know this was going to happen.. they realised that they will not get the same price this summer.

The demand for him is less this summer, they expected there to be more clubs in for him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The bigger clubs are starting to get more interested in Matheus Cunha.

For each club that was listed, he'll be a good option off the bench given his inconsistent end product.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Free article:

Leeds, Newcastle United, Rennes, and some La Liga clubs are battling it out with AC Milan.

Giggsyking

He is telling us to come and buy him, and this time they will take even lower number than the 90m pound we offered in the summer though with installments.

Giggsyking

His contract renewal is not certain, PSG wants him and united could offer him a 2 years deal with the same salary he earns now in Madrid.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

His contract renewal is not certain, PSG wants him and united could offer him a 2 years deal with the same salary he earns now in Madrid.
Thank you for posting the original article. I've been looking for this for a while. I'm surprised I missed out on this on my timeline yesterday. :lol:

Anyways, the salary that he's currently earning is 15 million Euros per year. If we were to offer him that much over 2 years...oh boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.