Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
He was a quality player in Spain. What happened at Bayern ? Isn't he getting enough opportunities?
He's barely gotten minutes, yeah. Jamal Musiala has way more minutes (329) than Roca does (21), which is highly surprising. I think it's a matter of acclimatising to Germany and settling into the team. That might be why Bayern aren't keen on letting him go yet.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
So the Dortmund CEO has suggested the €120m was a made up figure. Here they come, playing down the price for a quick sale this summer to save face when he goes for €80m.
From the original interview it's not entirely clear whether he's referring to Dortmund's reported demands or United's reported offers. Though from context I would assume that he was trying to say they never got a great offer and the one that was on the table would have been paid a lot of the money in a couple of years.

Max Bielfeld is trying to play Romano's game, only he has a show that's airing daily Monday to Friday, so he has a lot of airtime to fill with rumours and thus it may not surprise you that they often get things wrong and badly so.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
José Félix Díaz has also reported on Jovic to Frankfurt. He's very reliable when it comes to Real Madrid transfer news.

Pep's Suit

He was a quality player in Spain. What happened at Bayern ? Isn't he getting enough opportunities?
I don't think he was ready for a top, top club. Just like Olmo. Should have joined a Sevilla, Villarreal etc. first.

EDIT: You can say that about Jovic, too.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He's barely gotten minutes, yeah. Jamal Musiala has way more minutes (329) than Roca does (21), which is highly surprising. I think it's a matter of acclimatising to Germany and settling into the team. That might be why Bayern aren't keen on letting him go yet.
Aah ok.

I know 'ideal replacement of Carrick' is a terminology thats used for any defensive minded players but this player would actually be very close to what Carrick offers.

RUCK4444

He is telling us to come and buy him, and this time they will take even lower number than the 90m pound we offered in the summer though with installments.
I would offer them £55 million drip fed to them in loose change delivered by carrier pigeon once a month.

With an add-on for a £100 Sports Direct gift voucher if he wins the Ballon D’or.

On the agreement that Zorc also has a tattoo stating ‘Ole made me his bitch’ on his back.

I think it’s a fair deal...

Giggsyking

I would offer them £55 million drip fed to them in loose change delivered by carrier pigeon once a month.

With an add-on for a £100 Sports Direct gift voucher if he wins the Ballon D’or.

On the agreement that Zorc also has a tattoo stating ‘Ole made me his bitch’ on his back.

I think it’s a fair deal...
thats brutal, but I like it.

Steve Bruce

fecking hell, €2M is all he's worth.
Uniteds philosophy on transfers under Woodward is buy high sell low.

Liverpool would have got 15m for him.

Edit : didn't realise it was his last 6 months. Although my initial point about buying high & selling low I stand by

redshaw

Dortmund trying to drum up some interest in Sancho! After paying up to £40m (?) for Diallo, we won't be going back for Sancho.
Doubt any team will pay Dortmund's valuation in this sort of market. Completely agree with a team trying to get maximum value for their player, but as a United fan I hope they regret that decision.
They might regret it but they keep a good player for another year and will be happy to sell him to another club for a lower fee. They tried to get a high fee and it didn't come off but 70-80m is a huge return on the 8 million they spent.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
They might regret it but they keep a good player for another year and will be happy to sell him to another club for a lower fee. They tried to get a high fee and it didn't come off but 70-80m is a huge return on the 8 million they spent.
No one is paying 80m except for City and PSG. I doubt he wants either of them.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
I just can't get myself to take someone with the name Max Bielefeld seriously. For some reason it strikes me as an especially stupid name.

redshaw

No one is paying 80m except for City and PSG. I doubt he wants either of them.
Yes I've cited those clubs before, it's limited but football moves fast and Chelsea could even swap out some of the recent buys to get Sancho now the fee has dropped, Liverpool could buy him if they get a good price and have to sell one of theirs plus I have euros in mind, 70-80m euros is about £60-70 mill. Call it 60-80, whatever. I predicted all this while everyone was shouting pay the fecking 120m euro or 108m in summer and the second wave across Europe that would affect it and the possible much lower fees.

Last edited:

MDFC Manager

So the Dortmund CEO has suggested the €120m was a made up figure. Here they come, playing down the price for a quick sale this summer to save face when he goes for €80m.
But all the Germans and bundesliga fanboys on here were sure that was the figure they wanted :D

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Atletico PR president Mario Celso Petraglia on Facebook:
We’re receiving many questions and statements about our ex athlete Fernandinho who will be free from May this year. He’s awaiting English citizenship for him and for his whole family. For sure he’ll have several offers both from Brazil and other European countries. Who wouldn’t want to have this player on their team?

He conquered practically everything, he only lost the 2014 World Cup when he even became captain of our national team. The question that should not be asked, ‘with what clothes’ can the Furacão compete? With less than 15 thousand members left over with the withdrawal happening every day for the reasons we know, without box office, without A&B sales, without sponsorships and so many other revenues that have shrunk this year?
Basically, Atletico PR are ruling themselves out of signing Fernandinho.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: (Twitter thread)

Mesut only lacks match fitness. There is no training lacking. Mesut is fit for now. Everyone knows that Mesut is from Fenerbahce. He announced it yesterday. Mesut is not just a football player. Mesut is Fenerbahce. He always said that if he came to Turkey, he would only play for Fenerbahce. I think it is very important that Mesut comes not only as a footballer but also as a lover of Fenerbahce. There is a process at the moment. We can’t say it’s over until we’ve signed it in the process. I hope so.

NecssryEvil

Ahhh, Timothy.... maybe you should have been "showing people what you could do" for the last couple years and you wouldn't be in this position of "being sad to leave United".

The guy seemed to have all the physical attributes you look for in a player at his position so just goes to show (again) that the mental aspect of being a pro is highly underrated and often overlooked.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
That's like offering the Queen a McDonald's, maybe we should try offering him to a club more suited to his abilities, a Championship club, or bottom 5 a Premier League club would be most likely.

crossy1686

career ending
That's like offering the Queen a McDonald's, maybe we should try offering him to a club more suited to his abilities, a Championship club, or bottom 5 a Premier League club would be most likely.
That's the problem, no Championship or bottom 5 club want to pay him £100k a week.

It's interesting if he has be offered out to Italy, it seems he took Raiola on as his agent last season to try and get this move and it seems no one wants him at all over there. He must feel he's well suited to the Italian league for some reason? Pogba or Lukaku in his ear?

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
That's the problem, no Championship or bottom 5 club want to pay him £100k a week.

It's interesting if he has be offered out to Italy, it seems he took Raiola on as his agent last season to try and get this move and it seems no one wants him at all over there. He must feel he's well suited to the Italian league for some reason? Pogba or Lukaku in his ear?
Championship clubs maybe not, but I could see Fulham being a club that could - think he'd do reasonably well for them too.

Maybe cos we seen Inter take Young that they could be interested in another meh player.

crossy1686

career ending
Championship clubs maybe not, but I could see Fulham being a club that could - think he'd do reasonably well for them too.

Maybe cos we seen Inter take Young that they could be interested in another meh player.
Honestly, I don't care who takes him as long as he goes. Problem is, he thinks he can play in a top side, his ego won't let him consider playing for the likes of Fulham. Something has to give if we're going to get rid of him any time soon.

crossy1686

career ending
Ahhh, Timothy.... maybe you should have been "showing people what you could do" for the last couple years and you wouldn't be in this position of "being sad to leave United".

The guy seemed to have all the physical attributes you look for in a player at his position so just goes to show (again) that the mental aspect of being a pro is highly underrated and often overlooked.
He was never good enough to play for United after he got a couple of big injuries. He impressed on his loan deals though. Shame it never worked out for him, seems well liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.