Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

No need for Ings, Cavani will get us through next season too.
Could we not do with both of them as Eddy is the only proper no 9 in this squad and when he goes in summer 2022 then go all in for Haaland or someone in a similar mould to him

GoldTrafford99

Transfers. Transfers. Transfers.

The most OVERRATED part of modern football.

Remember Chelsea were signing all sorts of big names in the summer and large numbers of the Caf werebanging on about how much better they would be than us this season?

Stop obsessing about transfers. Let it be remembered that we signed: Di Maria, Flacao, Schweinsteiger, Sanchez, Mata, Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic - and these all signed while we were the WORST we have ever been since the Premier League formed.

Stop obsessing about football transfers.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Remember Chelsea were signing all sorts of big names in the summer and large numbers of the Caf werebanging on about how much better they would be than us this season?

Stop obsessing about transfers. Let it be remembered that we signed: Di Maria, Flacao, Schweinsteiger, Sanchez, Mata, Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic - and these all signed while we were the WORST we have ever been since the Premier League formed.

We signed Diallo, Pellistri, Donny and Willy and now we're top of the league.

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
Interesting signing. Think he'll do well for Palace.

Hope so, pretty low risk with the structure of the deal if it doesn't work out. Wonder what it means for Batshuayi though...think that might be him heading back to Chelsea after the spat with Milivojevic.

Robbie Boy

Wtf is this mini-meltdown all about. The irony of this post in this thread :lol:

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!

Worst rant ever.

onemanarmy

But daddy daddy wants!

red_de_pologne

Bruno

Matt851

Imagine getting a player back on loan who wanted out anyway and having to pay him more wages than originally.

Hey look, we are a preferred destination again we must be doing something right.
Imagine getting a player back on loan who wanted out anyway and having to pay him more wages than originally.

Hey look, we are a preferred destination again we must be doing something right.
I wonder if we would be interested in ings if he was reasonably cheap? Might not be good enough to start in the long term but would be an experienced back up and could do a job out wide

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

This would be a decent move for him. Despite Monaco's struggles, they're still a good club for young players to develop in, and he's someone to keep an eye on.

EDIT: Loic Tanzi in France adds onto the story.

As announced by the Belgian press, Monaco are advancing well for Krepin Diatta (Club Brugge). Monaco are searching for a winger since the start of the winter transfer window and have targeted the Senegalese for a few weeks. However, Club Brugge do not budge on their financial demands.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

A new name has been added to the shortlist: Ralph Hassenhuttl. It's interesting to see how 3 of the 5 candidates are all somehow linked to RB Leipzig.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
This might be from the newspaper as I couldn't find anything online on this.

EDIT: It's actually from Mike McGrath. I guess this isn't so reliable a story as I thought it'd be.

Last edited:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

This would be a decent move for him. Despite Monaco's struggles, they're still a good club for young players to develop in, and he's someone to keep an eye on.

EDIT: Loic Tanzi in France adds onto the story.
We were linked with him when he first moved to Club brugge from Sarpsborg. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how he does in Ligue 1.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The Simeone quotes from a while back:
I’m fine in Cagliari, but I want to change at some point in my career to continue growing. Spain or I really like England. Playing in other countries makes you a better player.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
We were linked with him when he first moved to Club brugge from Sarpsborg. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how he does in Ligue 1.
Yeah, same here. Initially, Tanzi suggested that it'd take 20 million Euros to purchase him, which would make him the most expensive winter transfer window signing in Ligue 1. However, the agreed price is lower than expected.

Quoted Tweet:
From Belgian sources: AS Monaco and Club Brugge have reached an agreement for Krepin Diatta's transfer for slightly over 15 million Euros.
Linked Tweet:
The agreement includes the payment being split up over several years.
This should be good news for Monaco fans who were worried about their club's finances given what's going on in France (COVID-19, Ligue 1 broadcaster problems)

EDIT: The final fee is 16 million Euros.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Bouhafsi states that clubs in England were interested in Milik.

Arkadiusz Milik is in Marseille. He arrived as revealed this morning. He will undergo the medical examination from 3 p.m. As soon as the (almost automatic) purchase option is exercised, it will be committed until June 2024. Milik preferred OM to offers in England.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Leandro Paredes talk about his future and Lionel Messi.

I know that there is a lot of talk about my future, but I will stay here.

It's natural that we all want to have Messi in this team. However, these are decisions that belong to the club, Leonardo, and our president to convince him to join us.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
West Ham need to realise that they can't get starters and key players from other clubs for cheap prices.

Source: Sky Italia

The offer: 1 million Euros to loan Simeone in for the rest of the season with an option to buy. Cagliari are not interested in selling the player under those terms. They'll have to offer more.

Status
Not open for further replies.