Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
What's your opinion on Moussa Diaby?
I like him. Every time he gets on the ball, he's a threat. His dribbling consistency makes it tough to get the ball off of him, and he's more consistent with his chance creation and shots than Bailey is. However, his overall play is more predictable (he doesn't have the vision to create more chances), so opposition defences can contain him more easily. Against deeper defensive lines, he's not as threatening (but can still play a part), and Leverkusen then look to others to create more chances (Amiri, Bailey, Wirtz).

The fact that he plays so much more on the left means that he might not improve us as much as someone on the right would. I'm also not sure if he's equally as good on the right as he is on the left like Bailey is.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Jones is set to stay with us until the summer (my guess: lack of interest from other teams), but Lingard, Romero, and Rojo are all available.

crossy1686

career ending

Jones is set to stay with us until the summer (my guess: lack of interest from other teams), but Lingard, Romero, and Rojo are all available.
Honestly, if they want them gone clean out their lockers, pack their bags and tell them they're on gardening leave until their contracts expire. They're welcome to find a new club ASAP if they want to actually play some football between now and then.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Honestly, if they want them gone clean out their lockers, pack their bags and tell them they're on gardening leave until their contracts expire. They're welcome to find a new club ASAP if they want to actually play some football between now and then.
United sort of did that with Marcos Rojo, and he's chilling in Argentina and waiting for his next destination whilst eating up our wages. That's largely the same with Romero. Both will eat up the club's wages for this season before becoming free agents.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Steinberg suggests Andre Silva himself instead of saying that West Ham are interested, but he did state that West Ham will definitely bring in someone on a short-term loan if they can't get any of their targets (En-Nesyri, Laborde, King, Simeone, Dia).

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Fanatik

Tosun's agent Mesrun Izzet:
I met with Sam Allardyce, the manager of West Brom, 4 days ago. I offered him a striker, but his first choice is Cenk Tosun because he is a former student. Moreover, he does not have problems adapting to the UK because he’s been there a long time. He’s not thinking about Diagne [from Galatasaray]. Diagne is not a striker in the profile he’s looking for. Allardyce is currently in talks with three strikers. They want to get a midfielder and a stopper too.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Odegaard is ruled out of a move to Real Sociedad.

More on Real Sociedad's other transfer activities:

Source: El Diario Vasco

Real Sociedad manager Imanol Alguacil:
Willian José, there are negotiations in progress, he will not be in the call up [to face Betis] tomorrow. The negotiations are well advanced. Willian José… in this matter we have to be cautious. There are advanced negotiations, in the case of Carlos Fernández as well. But there is nothing signed. I am not going to make assessments. We will lose Willian tomorrow, but we will wait to assess the movements.

Last edited:

crossy1686

career ending
United sort of did that with Marcos Rojo, and he's chilling in Argentina and waiting for his next destination whilst eating up our wages. That's largely the same with Romero. Both will eat up the club's wages for this season before becoming free agents.
Says a lot about the personalities if that's correct. It's also exactly why they're not the right caliber to be good enough for United.

K Stand Knut

Id be fuming if United treated them like that

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Says a lot about the personalities if that's correct. It's also exactly why they're not the right caliber to be good enough for United.
They're also in the final year of their contracts. Even if both players wanted to leave the club ASAP, their suitors would rather get them for free either this month or in the summer. From what I've read, the only club that appears desperate for Rojo, at the moment, is Boca Juniors. If they really want him before the start of their season, they might be tempted to pay a few million Pounds to us.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I like him. Every time he gets on the ball, he's a threat. His dribbling consistency makes it tough to get the ball off of him, and he's more consistent with his chance creation and shots than Bailey is. However, his overall play is more predictable (he doesn't have the vision to create more chances), so opposition defences can contain him more easily. Against deeper defensive lines, he's not as threatening (but can still play a part), and Leverkusen then look to others to create more chances (Amiri, Bailey, Wirtz).

The fact that he plays so much more on the left means that he might not improve us as much as someone on the right would. I'm also not sure if he's equally as good on the right as he is on the left like Bailey is.
Thanks for the feedback, it's much appreciated.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Update #Boateng : “He contributed a lot to his development himself and lived professionally. He's a very important player right now. We will sit down and see what the strategy can be for the future. He can always do us good.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Romano's very good at telling us who we're not in for, which is about 99% of the footballing world, but I'd be interested if he knew who we actually are in for.

Falcow

I'm surprised at lack of interest in Jones. Good enough for most clubs in PL but I guess wagss and injuries are a problem.

The delays in getting rid of him, lingard, Romero and Rojo are frustrating. The £24m per annum in wages they are taking could be used better elsewhere.

dev1l

I'm surprised at lack of interest in Jones. Good enough for most clubs in PL but I guess wagss and injuries are a problem.

The delays in getting rid of him, lingard, Romero and Rojo are frustrating. The £24m per annum in wages they are taking could be used better elsewhere.
Jones is on high wages and always injured - that s why no one wants him

UpWithRivers

I dont get the Jones is sht and on high wages. He's good enough for a lot of the bottom teams and could be the difference in them staying up. As for injuries just structure the deal to be based on games played. Ok we wont get much but whats the point of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.