Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB7

Pleased to see Lingard going out to play games and hope he can rediscover his best level of football. But I hoped it would be for a slightly less cnutish club than West Ham.

Robbie Boy

Cue Jesse Lingard playing himself back into the England squad (Southgate is a massive fan, obviously, as were Ferguson, Moyes, LvG, Mouirnho and Ole). Unfortunately Jesse has suffered with major personal problems over the past 18-months and although fit and training every day, wasn't deemed to have anywhere near the right mental state to be considered for first team action.

Anyway; he has worked hard over the past few months; is mentally ready for first-team action and I for one wouldn't be surprised to see him have a huge impact for the Hammers.

He's a fantastic talent.

Just to note: All of those class managers above are big fans of Jesse Lingard.

It's just a few posters on the Caf who happen to deludedly think he's shit.
A fantastic talent? Sure thing boss.

Matt851

Cue Jesse Lingard playing himself back into the England squad (Southgate is a massive fan, obviously, as were Ferguson, Moyes, LvG, Mouirnho and Ole). Unfortunately Jesse has suffered with major personal problems over the past 18-months and although fit and training every day, wasn't deemed to have anywhere near the right mental state to be considered for first team action.

Anyway; he has worked hard over the past few months; is mentally ready for first-team action and I for one wouldn't be surprised to see him have a huge impact for the Hammers.

He's a fantastic talent.

Just to note: All of those class managers above are big fans of Jesse Lingard.

It's just a few posters on the Caf who happen to deludedly think he's shit.
He isnt shit but he is hardly a fantastic talent. Just look at his goal and assist numbers over the years. He scores in clusters but then does nothing for long periods. Realistically he will be am option of the bench for west ham more than a starter

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I thought the domestic cap was league related, i.e. you could get someone on loan from the Championship as well as the Premier League. Guess not. Maybe they should just buy Jesse.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
What’s the biggest transfer so far? Must be in track for the smallest Jan window in a decade if not more?
The most expensive transfer of the window is Sebastien Haller to Ajax from West Ham for 22.5 million Euros. This window hasn't seen too many expensive transfers with most clubs willing to go with player exchanges or loans with optional/conditional/obligatory purchases.

The most expensive transfer of the window is Sebastien Haller to Ajax from West Ham for 22.5 million Euros. This window hasn't seen too many expensive transfers with most clubs willing to go with player exchanges or loans with optional/conditional/obligatory purchases.
cheers. We all know most of the action happens at the end of the window, but there seems to be very little ‘chatter’ - which is 100% understandable.

croadyman

Do you reckon Brandon could also still go out on loan before the window shuts, in regards to Jesse just make sure you deliver a goal/assist against City away & the scousers at home and everything will be great

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Do you reckon Brandon could also still go out on loan before the window shuts
Talk has quietened down on Brandon Williams. With Timothy Fosu-Mensah now gone, Brandon's 2nd in line for the right back role behind Wan-Bissaka. He might get more minutes depending on our squad situation now.

In terms of external interest, only Newcastle seems to have been linked to him from sources that aren't not reliable (double-negative, I know). Even then, if DeAndre Yedlin sorts out his work permit issues, then Williams won't benefit from playing there.

croadyman

Talk has quietened down on Brandon Williams. With Timothy Fosu-Mensah now gone, Brandon's 2nd in line for the right back role behind Wan-Bissaka. He might get more minutes depending on our squad situation now.

In terms of external interest, only Newcastle seems to have been linked to him from sources that aren't not reliable (double-negative, I know). Even then, if DeAndre Yedlin sorts out his work permit issues, then Williams won't benefit from playing there.
What I find odd is that if he is in line for that backup role then why hasn't he made the bench on many occasions

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
What I find odd is that if he is in line for that backup role then why hasn't he made the bench on many occasions
Typically, we'll have one full back and one centre back on our bench. Obviously, Telles is better than Williams, so Telles will be ahead of him. To compensate for the lack of a right full back, we select a centre back who would be comfortable there, and that's one of Tuanzebe or Bailly. Based on this, the only way for Williams to be in the matchday squad is if he starts or we have more bench options.

Godfather

I like that Ole slowly but surely fecks off the deadwood. Shame that no one wants to take Lingard permanently though. Him and Pereira need to finally be shipped out for good.

Alemar

I like that Ole slowly but surely fecks off the deadwood. Shame that no one wants to take Lingard permanently though. Him and Pereira need to finally be shipped out for good.
Another thing is also good: slowly but surely we come to a situation where OGS’ and Caf’s opinion on which players exactly are shit/needs to be shown the door

Judas

Open to offers
Only expected transfers in this window if we were doing awfully, the fact we're doing well paired with the Covid market made business this month extremely doubtful.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

Last minute switch, would be good to see what he's like in Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.