Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Pawelek

I keep reading about United chasing Gabriel Veron. 18 year old striker/attacking midfield. One of the best young players in Brazil. What do you all think? Could we be in for him? £20m looks a snip.

RUCK4444

I keep reading about United chasing Gabriel Veron. 18 year old striker/attacking midfield. One of the best young players in Brazil. What do you all think? Could we be in for him? £20m looks a snip.
Young Brazilian, cool name, sign him!

That first time volleyed finish in that video was :drool:

macheda14

I don’t think we have been linked by anyone credible.

eire-red

Looks like an incredible talent, but so often we haven't been able to attract those young South Americans. Will probably end up at Barca.

Looks to have a similar play style to a young Alexis Sanchez, very direct and a good finisher that can play either wing.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

This is interesting. Looks like their losing Frimpong to Leverkusen as well.

I wonder if he will live up to the hype or end up like Islam Feruz.

Hoof the ball

This is interesting. Looks like their losing Frimpong to Leverkusen as well.

I wonder if he will live up to the hype or end up like Islam Feruz.
Celtic at one point had 13 players in quarantine and he still didn't get any minutes. You can't necessarily live, or fail, to live up to anything if you don't kick a ball.

Lennon is banter.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Celtic at one point had 13 players in quarantine and he still didn't get any minutes. You can't necessarily live, or fail, to live up to anything if you don't kick a ball.

Lennon is banter.
Yeah, I am surprised he didn't get any minutes in that period. I wonder if it was a cost of not signing a deal and it's now backfired.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Cue Jesse Lingard playing himself back into the England squad (Southgate is a massive fan, obviously, as were Ferguson, Moyes, LvG, Mouirnho and Ole). Unfortunately Jesse has suffered with major personal problems over the past 18-months and although fit and training every day, wasn't deemed to have anywhere near the right mental state to be considered for first team action.

Anyway; he has worked hard over the past few months; is mentally ready for first-team action and I for one wouldn't be surprised to see him have a huge impact for the Hammers.

He's a fantastic talent.

Just to note: All of those class managers above are big fans of Jesse Lingard.

It's just a few posters on the Caf who happen to deludedly think he's shit.
It is all right Jesse, we love you, just go and show your fantastic talent somewhere else.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Cue Jesse Lingard playing himself back into the England squad (Southgate is a massive fan, obviously, as were Ferguson, Moyes, LvG, Mouirnho and Ole). Unfortunately Jesse has suffered with major personal problems over the past 18-months and although fit and training every day, wasn't deemed to have anywhere near the right mental state to be considered for first team action.

Anyway; he has worked hard over the past few months; is mentally ready for first-team action and I for one wouldn't be surprised to see him have a huge impact for the Hammers.

He's a fantastic talent.

Just to note: All of those class managers above are big fans of Jesse Lingard.

It's just a few posters on the Caf who happen to deludedly think he's shit.
Fantastic talent? No, He isnt. Lots of managers were big fans of Emile hesky, he was shit as well.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

West Ham want what continental Europe would call a "dry loan" i.e. a loan with no purchase option.

And that's the first reliable West Ham journalist to report on this story. Also, West Ham are monitoring Hwang Hee-chan of RB Leipzig.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Young Brazilian, cool name, sign him!

That first time volleyed finish in that video was :drool:
I'd rather not we'd probably try and shoehorn him into a CM/DM role, like our other Brazilian midfielders over the years (Anderson/Fred)

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

This is most likely due to the recent long-term injury that he sustained. AC Milan pulled out of signing him because of that.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

Stuff not covered by the Sport Witness article:
  • Dortmund could lose ~40 million Euros due to the pandemic's effects
    • Dortmund may need to sell more players to make up for the losses.
  • Dortmund are strongly interested in Neuhaus and have tracked him for a while.
    • Manuel Locatelli is another midfielder that Dortmund are keen on.
  • Marco Rose has a 5 million Euro release clause, which Dortmund could exercise.
  • Contract situation
    • Summer 2021 free agents
      • Lukasz Piszczek
      • Marcel Schmelzer
      • Felix Passlack
      • Marwin Hitz
        • Dortmund want to extend
    • 2022 Free Agents
      • Want to extend
        • Dan-Axel Zagadou
      • Potentially for sale
        • Mahmoud Dahoud (Monaco, Marseille, Sassuolo)
        • Manuel Akanji
        • Axel Witsel
        • Thomas Delaney
        • Tobias Raschl
      • Mats Hummels (no updates yet)
  • One potential Sancho successor: 18-year-old Jayden Braaf from Manchester City
  • Dortmund will be looking out for a new right back and goalkeeper.
  • Erling Haaland is not for sale.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Liverpool may become the alternate destination for Rice. Players like Jorginho, Rüdiger, Kepa, and [Irrelevant point] will get a second chance under Tuchel.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
More on Dele Alli's situation:

One possible replacement is Christian Eriksen. Inter want Tottenham to pay his full wages, but they aren't keen. Still, the deal isn't dead yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.