Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: COPE

Sevilla president Pepe Castro:
There has been interest from some English teams for En-Nesyri, but the truth is that we had no intention of selling. The player himself has also said publicly that he is delighted to be here and wants to continue to grow at Sevilla, which he has also done. (We received) an offer of €33m plus €5m as far as I know and then the truth is that there was no other offer that I know of. It is true that the player himself said clearly that he was not going to leave here and we are delighted.
Looks like West Ham's offer was confirmed.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Free agent Max Meyer returns to the Bundesliga.

His contract will last until the end of the season.
People from Cologne calling their city the most beautiful in Germany is a thing? Do they actually believe that or am i missing a joke here?

binary bot
Hoping the club has a serious review of the Jones and Rojo contract madness.

croadyman

Just popped up on SSN that Benrahma has made his move permanent so hopefully that opens the door for Jesse to make that move to West Ham on loan until the end of the season

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Regensburg?
Maybe it's just me, but I never understood what's so great about medieval inner cities.
Basically it just means that your city peaked 750 years ago, then has been in economic downturn ever since.
Else there would be no reason why these small, skew, impractical houses would still stand untouched even after centuries of progress both in terms of construction technology and also in terms of human body size.

Infra-red

Maybe it's just me, but I never understood what's so great about medieval inner cities.
Basically it just means that your city peaked 750 years ago, then has been in economic downturn ever since.
Else there would be no reason why these small, skew, impractical houses would still stand untouched even after centuries of progress both in terms of construction technology and also in terms of human body size.
Whilst all of that is true, they do have an aesthetic charm.

I generally like cities on water, especially with nice big bays - San Francisco, Sydney, Vancouver.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Whilst all of that is true, they do have an aesthetic charm.

I generally like cities on water, especially with nice big bays - San Francisco, Sydney, Vancouver.
Yes, water is important, the sea or a meaningful river. Never been to any of the cities you name yet though, sadly.

I just answered here because you named Regensburg, and indeed Regensburg is often regarded as beautiful. At which point I always like to give my personal impression of Regensburg's medieval old city as being small, crooked, measly, obsolete, boxed in, hilariously out of date (mostly to be contrarian I have to admit).

But it's true that if the town had been as relevant in 1700 as it was in 1400, they'd have 'newer' and more glorious old buildings standing there, as surely the idea and practice of monument preservation is only a concept of the late 19th or 20th century.

In my estimate, the best thing that happened in Regensburg in the last 600 years was when Pete Doherty bizarrely roamed through the streets drunken one night, don't ask me how or why, and smashed in the shop window of a local music store to steal a guitar.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Yokuslu is the first option ahead of Hamza Choudhury (on loan). Ahmed Musa can still join as a free agent whilst he's currently training with West Brom.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • United want 1.5 million Pounds, but West Ham are offering 1 million
    • Side note: Odegaard loan fee was 2 million Pounds despite no PL experience
  • Other clubs interested in Lingard:
    • Newcastle United
    • Sheffield United
    • West Brom
  • Lingard prefers to stay in England and play for a club that's competing for a spot in Europe.
  • West Ham will make Benrahma's stay permanent to allow Lingard to join on loan.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
"Ok Jeremie, now that the tweet is out, let's amend that contract length to 6 months"
Leverkusen's English language twitter account is notoriously cringey, it's like it's run by a 9 year old.

croadyman

• Newcastle United
    • Sheffield United
    • West Brom
  • Lingard prefers to stay in England and play for a club that's competing for a spot in Europe.
  • West Ham will make Benrahma's stay permanent to allow Lingard to join on loan.
Quit haggling over half a million Utd and just accept their offer

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

1st Tweet:
If Tottenham opens the door it's already a big step the player agrees to come Mourinho agrees to let him go and now the president also agrees so what's complicated about it?
Tanzi's response:
Tottenham want a replacement to let him go. And it's even more complex than that, Tottenham don't want to spend 1 pound on the case. Spurs will only use the money from Dele Alli's paid loan for his replacement. So it's not an easy deal.

ReallyUSA

• Newcastle United
    • Sheffield United
    • West Brom
Odegaard is a better player than Lingard, and if anything West Ham are doing us a favor by showcasing him for a possible sell in the summer.. Take the million and run.

Pep's Suit

City had a sell on clause on Frimpong so should receive £3.5m from Celtic now. Decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.