Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFMUTD

Maybe that's what he's unsure of? Maybe he doesn't think his body can handle the PL and doesn't want to end his career on the side lines injured. Maybe he just hasn't enjoyed England, would be the first south American where that's been the case

One things for sure if he does go he 100% needs replacing, the board need to remember we brought him and Ighalo before in for a reason and that hasn't changed
We need an striker weather he stays or not, he’s not reall of much use as a back up when he spends half the time injured.

AneRu

Maybe that's what he's unsure of? Maybe he doesn't think his body can handle the PL and doesn't want to end his career on the side lines injured. Maybe he just hasn't enjoyed England, would be the first south American where that's been the case

One things for sure if he does go he 100% needs replacing, the board need to remember we brought him and Ighalo before in for a reason and that hasn't changed
It's possible that he realizes that he can't physically cut it at this level, in this league, anymore but I think the board trying to keep him is them showing that they have no inclination to make a big signing in the striker position - they just want to postpone the problem and hope that keeping Cavani will at least relieve the pressure until Martial returns to form or Greenwood grows into the player we think he can be.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
What are City doing to these guys seriously? I am so jealous of the set of players and characters they have.
Why pay an agent £10m in fees for the transaction when you can hire a law and data firm for £1m and boost your contract by £7m over the term?

feck these agents honestly.

Steve Bruce

He fits City a lot better than Haaland does for what Pep would want.
Kane is a better all round player. He'd suit any team better. What haaland has over kane is youth. But then with Riola as his agent the youth aspect doesn't matter as you'll get 3 years before he goes to his next club. Kane will also give at least 3 years, but the downside is no sell on value.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Kane is a better all round player. He'd suit any team better. What haaland has over kane is youth. But then with Riola as his agent the youth aspect doesn't matter as you'll get 3 years before he goes to his next club. Kane will also give at least 3 years, but the downside is no sell on value.
Ofcurse but City's squad is also much older with de Bruyne, Sterling and Gundogan all in their prime. Their chance to win the champions league is now and I think Kane makes a lot more sense for them than he does for United, where the squad is still quite a bit younger.

Pep's Suit

Well then he shouldn't have signed that extension. I think he has to stay there for another two years and then try to do a RVP.

RUCK4444

I’ve been saying players should be doing this for years! Got shot down as apparently agents are master negotiators and are a must :houllier:

Any player with relatively standard IQ can handle his/her own negotiations.

Literally the same as the average person wouldn’t employ an agent to negotiate our sky TV renewal...

King Kendrick

I’ve been saying players should be doing this for years! Got shot down as apparently agents are master negotiators and are a must :houllier:

Any player with relatively standard IQ can handle his/her own negotiations.

Literally the same as the average person wouldn’t employ an agent to negotiate our sky TV renewal...
Well, forgive me if im wrong, but arent agents a part of foregoing tapping up claims? Just talking about would player x want to come here, etc. For the big stars I do think they're irrelevant, but for someone like Dan James for example, they'd be necessary just to try and drum up interest or put pressure on clubs to sign them. That last comment is moreso directed to Mendes and Wolves and the like. The Fbio Silva transfer comes to mind.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Well then he shouldn't have signed that extension. I think he has to stay there for another two years and then try to do a RVP.
Was 3 years ago now though wasn't it.

A lot's changed since then.

I imagine Haaland will have a verbal agreement with his chosen club this Summer for next year.

Once that's decided I think a race for Kane might begin.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

19 year old midfielder Matheus Martinelli (Fluminense) is the player and the source is Globo Esporte, which is a well informed source when it comes to all things football in Brazil.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Will take for about 100m.. gladly.
They have held a long standing interest in Martial and could perhaps be tempted with a deal.

Or the interest may have been all Poch, although I am reliably informed that this isn’t how things work at these DoF clubs. Even if that’s the case, it may then bring interest from PSG.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
They have held a long standing interest in Martial and could perhaps be tempted with a deal.

Or the interest may have been all Poch, although I am reliably informed that this isn’t how things work at these DoF clubs. Even if that’s the case, it may then bring interest from PSG.
Haha I would love it if Spurs signed Martial.

Jose stuck with him again.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser

19 year old midfielder Matheus Martinelli (Fluminense) is the player and the source is Globo Esporte, which is a well informed source when it comes to all things football in Brazil.
Except when it comes to United

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
If Kane pushes and puts in a transfer request that would surely for Levy to deal, right? Such a high-profile player who would be actively seeking a way out would be horrendous PR if he just refused.
As much as I like Kane, levy hates dealing with United for some reason and secondly we won’t pay 100m for a 28 year old with dodgy ankles

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Vlahovic on his situation in the summer:
I don't want to talk about my contract (expiring in 2023) as we're not in a good position. Commisso is ambitious and he will do everything to bring the team on top: in summer we will talk, I'm opened to everything with the club.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Donnarumma:
Donnarumma? I would judge, I know what we have available at the club and I have in mind the team I must build. In deals both players (sic) must be happy.
Mandzukic:
Mandzukic is unappy (sic), he thought he would be in a different [physical] condition. We know well that there was this risk, he had a lot of time off and it is a physiological matter.

Dante

Average bang

Vlahovic on his situation in the summer:
I'm not sure what to make of those quotes since I don't know anything about the lad.

Is he really that good? Is he available in the summer? Would he be open to a United move?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I'm not sure what to make of those quotes since I don't know anything about the lad.

Is he really that good? Is he available in the summer? Would he be open to a United move?
He's been compared to Batistuta in the past, and stylistically, I'd say that he does remind me of the big Argentinean. Whilst he's looked quite raw in past seasons, this season, his game has become more refined, and he's becoming a more consistent performer as a result. He currently has 13 goals for a team that's constantly been contending with relegation and changing managers this season. At the age of 21, that's not so bad, but he's not promoted well enough because of how poor Fiorentina have been for the past few seasons.

Dante

Average bang
He's been compared to Batistuta in the past, and stylistically, I'd say that he does remind me of the big Argentinean. Whilst he's looked quite raw in past seasons, this season, his game has become more refined, and he's becoming a more consistent performer as a result. He currently has 13 goals for a team that's constantly been contending with relegation and changing managers this season. At the age of 21, that's not so bad, but he's not promoted well enough because of how poor Fiorentina have been for the past few seasons.
Thanks.

Would you take him as a rotation option to replace Cavani and compete with Greenwood up top?

I know that this would make us SERIOUSLY lacking in experience in the centreforward position next season. But, to be fair, Ole didn't seem to be worried about the same problem in the rightwing position this season. For Solskjaer, it seems if you're good enough you're old enough. So in your opinion is Vlahovic good enough?

cyberman

Negotiating your own terms with your existing club is one thing, can't imagine too many players being able to negotiate their own moves between clubs though
Yep, plus agents would want to get you more than your worth

Godfather

Article says Pau Torres is our top CB target and the links from the English Press have been confirmed by AS themselves
They also mention Torres' clause is €50m rising to €65m in the final 15 days of the window
At least we know what we going to pay for him

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Thanks.

Would you take him as a rotation option to replace Cavani and compete with Greenwood up top?

I know that this would make us SERIOUSLY lacking in experience in the centreforward position next season. But, to be fair, Ole didn't seem to be worried about the same problem in the rightwing position this season. For Solskjaer, it seems if you're good enough you're old enough. So in your opinion is Vlahovic good enough?
If you ask me, I'd be happy to bring him here. He'd be a perfect fit for us, and his physical qualities would be perfect for the Premier League. Here's a forward who's playing for a team that struggles to create chances, and whenever he gets a chance, he tends to score more often than not. This tends to be our situation on a few occasions, so I wouldn't mind bringing him in.

With that said, he's not the final product yet. He's still too reliant on his physical qualities and tends to not have as much movement as someone like Cavani would (Vlahovic plays in a front 2). Still, he'd be more effective than Martial was this season, at least.

Giggs' right foot

£120m for a player who turns 29 next season and always seems to get injured?

I like Kane he's a top player but the money Spurs would want completely overprices him.
Pushing the limits on that one, no? He's 27 now, and he will finish this season as a 27-year-old - hell, even the Euros too. Saying he's almost 29 a good year and a half before it's actually the case seems like a reach.

Dante

Average bang
If you ask me, I'd be happy to bring him here. He'd be a perfect fit for us, and his physical qualities would be perfect for the Premier League. Here's a forward who's playing for a team that struggles to create chances, and whenever he gets a chance, he tends to score more often than not. This tends to be our situation on a few occasions, so I wouldn't mind bringing him in.

With that said, he's not the final product yet. He's still too reliant on his physical qualities and tends to not have as much movement as someone like Cavani would (Vlahovic plays in a front 2). Still, he'd be more effective than Martial was this season, at least.
Thanks for that, mate. I guess this makes him a potential value option.

Status
Not open for further replies.