Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

It’s interesting this story has broke after that WHU journalist said West Ham thought Lingard was being used as a makeweight to get another player.
Yeah I noticed that and surely Utd can't really think they can afford to get both CAN THEY?

NYAS

He has regressed a bit this past season and got relegated with Vasco. Not surprised they are doing this, he is still talented but a little bit lanky and raw on the ball, and his control isn’t the best. Probably a risk-free move for City to send him to NY, see if he can make it, as opposed to completely missing out on him.

The other lad Kayky that they just signed though, fecking hell. Never seen that kind of close control from a 17 year-old before. Extremely gifted left-footed right winger, in the Salah mould. He’s the one I really am jealous about.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He has regressed a bit this past season and got relegated with Vasco. Not surprised they are doing this, he is still talented but a little bit lanky and raw on the ball, and his control isn’t the best. Probably a risk-free move for City to send him to NY, see if he can make it, as opposed to completely missing out on him.

The other lad Kayky that they just signed though, fecking hell. Never seen that kind of close control from a 17 year-old before. Extremely gifted left-footed right winger, in the Salah mould. He’s the one I really am jealous about.
Looks like City are stacking talent up even at their Satellite clubs. I've seen a little of Kayky and he does look very good.

SecondFig

Can't believe they're even considering him.
Especially at a point where about half their squad's contracts expire over the summer. Whoever comes in will be replacing Roy Hodgson, have to rebuild the squad, and almost certainly fight against relegation - that really doesn't sound like Frank Lampard to me...

Brophs

The One and Only
Especially at a point where about half their squad's contracts expire over the summer. Whoever comes in will be replacing Roy Hodgson, have to rebuild the squad, and almost certainly fight against relegation - that really doesn't sound like Frank Lampard to me...
Throwing those players under the bus when he has a bad start, on the other hand….

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Kane is understood to be City’s first choice, but they have never previously spent close to £100 million on a single player and the England captain would likely cost them at least £120 million — and that is before bonuses and part-exchange players are taken into account. That is why City could instead turn to a more cost-effective option, such as Inter Milan’s Manchester United old boy Romelu Lukaku, who The Athletic revealed in February they were considering.

Manchester United might be a more likely destination for Kane and they have shown themselves willing to spend big money on established internationals in the past, signing Paul Pogba and Harry Maguire for big fees. It would be in keeping with their policy to sign Kane, although they have just tied down fellow striker Edinson Cavani for next season.

Mark Pawelek

Mata doesn't really have minutes, though.
Gets a lot more minutes than Amad, Williams, or Tuanzebe. Mata played about as much as Donny in EPL.
Games​
PPG​
Goals​
Assists​
Minutes​
Premier League​
8​
2.4​
0​
2​
429​
Europa League​
4​
2.3​
0​
0​
31​
FA Cup​
1​
3​
0​
0​
90​
EFL Cup​
2​
3​
2​
1​
168​
Champions League​
1​
0​
0​
0​
61​
Total :​
16​
2.3​
2​
3​
779​

Mark Pawelek

It's got to be tough for our young players. Hard to break into the first time, loans don't usually work well, etc., so I understand that a player who has lots of potential may want to go somewhere that they'll get to play week in, week out and definitely be part of the manager's plans. Wish him all the best and hope we sign him for lots of money in a few years.
United should've found a loan move for Arnau Puigmal last season. Unforgivable they didn't. I don't believe no clubs wanted him. If he's being punished or made an example of for not signing a new contract then that's just evil.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Daniel Levy does not care about keeping his word. I don't know why Kane committed to such a long contract. Could be a career defining mistake. And I fear Grealish has made the same.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
United currently playing Mata £10k per minute played.
You think it only counts as work when he is playing in an actual game? Do you think a lawyer gets billed for the number of words he writes in a legal document? Good on you for learning to divide but that is ass backwards logic to reduce a player to that.

OmarUnited4ever

Imagine City signing Kane AND Haaland
tough to imagine, no way Kane or Haaland will accept to be 2nd fiddle to anyone, especially Kane who is currently the best Striker in PL. Haaland has proven that he is a one of Europe's top strikers at the age of 20, he would demand to be made the main striker for any club he joins, and rightly so.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
His potential availability is pause for thought for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and John Murtough, the new football director.

The duo were previously in agreement Haaland was the ideal long-term number nine yet Kane’s definitive stance on his future is a game-changer, even a week after Solskjaer shook hands with Edinson Cavani on a contract extension.

TrustInOle

I wasn't really a 'huge' fan of this idea when factoring in Haaland for the future with Cavani's extension and also Sancho being more available this year, but I have found myself refreshing this and the Kane page more than I usually do and for the first time since probably the first mutterings that RVP was on his way to Old Trafford, I am genuinely excited by the prospect.

He would instantly make us title contenders, even if he was our only transfer! Struggling not to get my hopes very high for his one considering the Glazers could see this window and this transfer as an apology with the possibility of improving fan relations, however hopeless that may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.