Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
We should be in for him, reliable and fits playing out from the back.
I don't know how long his contract is but if Ter Stegen moves, it should be for a world record fee. Him and Oblak could be 80M+.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
I think this deal woll suit both Barca and Chelsea. Barca can get a young Spanish Keeper and Chelsea can get a reliable Goalie they craved.
Imagine being a fan of Barcelona, and then seeing Ter Stegen swapped for fecking Kepa, phew. Wonder how Messi would react:lol:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Dayot Upamecano will extend his stay with RB Leipzig until 2022.

Translation:
Whilst linked with an exit for several weeks, Dayot Upamecano will extend [his stay] with Leipzig until 2022. The French defender should therefore stay for at least one more year.

Article Tip

Santos J

Can't access the article. Any mention of which clubs are interested in him?
Nope just mentions Arsenal & Everton interest last summer. If you're on desktop you can press escape to stop the page loading on the article and it should stop before the paywall pop up comes up so you can read it all, imagine it works the same on mobile but probably harder to do.

Dazzmondo

Nope just mentions Arsenal & Everton interest last summer. If you're on desktop you can press escape to stop the page loading on the article and it should stop before the paywall pop up comes up so you can read it all, imagine it works the same on mobile but probably harder to do.
Great tip! Thanks

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Awesome tip, mate. Cheers.

Works a charm on mobile, too. Just need to be swift when stopping the page load, is all.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Maguire, Bailly, Lindelof....
Thats not a billion quids worth is it and Maguire and Lindelof are in the third best defense in the league one goal more conceded than Pep and his billion quids worth. Stones, Otamendi, Danilo, Mendy, Mangala, Laporte. Cancelo, Walker and not to mention two goalkeepers in a season. All that to be one goal better defensively than United. ,

SAFMUTD

I'd be very surprised if that was true. A striker is one of the lowest priorities.
Agreed they have Calvert Lewin and Richarlison nailed in their XI, and Kean as a sub. Eventhough he's not performed as expected I dont think they think Braithwait would do much better, but then again it wouldnt surprise me if they did.

Withnail

Nice one buddy!

Edy2

If Dortmund want 100m upfront, the deal isnt happening.
And I'll be fine with that.
Me too as long as quality plan b, c and d options are being worked on simultaneously so we are not left with nobody. We can't go into the season with so few options outside the starting attackers we have.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Can confirm this works on mobile

Cliche Guevara

Hahaha, I’m sure we get a cheque from that too!
Is it not just a buy-back we have?

Would be pretty sweet if we had 50% of any profit, though, and Dortmund basically gave us £10m when buying Sancho’s replacement. Would blow some people’s minds!

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Is it not just a buy-back we have?

Would be pretty sweet if we had 50% of any profit, though, and Dortmund basically gave us £10m when buying Sancho’s replacement. Would blow some people’s minds!
Buy-back and sell on I’m sure.

stu_1992

I feel like this would be a weird one as Memphis doesn't really play on the wing anymore, at least when I've seen hi for Lyon. It certainly wouldn't be a like for like replacement for Sancho. Feel like he's more suited to a more central attacking role as used in Lyon. Not sure he's really improved as much as people think though, and not convinced he'd do well at Dortmund. Coming off a big injury too.

Status
Not open for further replies.