Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliche Guevara

Apparently the actual reason the transfer is being held up is the agent fee of 50m. We’re also apparently sceptical about the deal because his agent offered him to Real Madrid for a smaller fee.
No, this is all ludicrous bollocks!

Stop being silly.

midnightmare

I've been an avid U23 and U18 follower for about 4 years. I remember Liverpool were sniffing about him and that's about it! Last I heard he was being held together by sticky tape and had considered retiring
His attitude was questioned as far back as when LvG was our manager. Had to delete some stuff off Twitter as well about playing time if I’m not wrong. Even last year when it became apparent he was going, Thornley spoke about how it was probably about attitude and mentality more than anything else. Obviously we’ll never hear it officially but this stuff has always been around in the background with Gribbin.

Tarrou

Semi reliable itk:
Manchesterunitedrumours.co.uk

the guys who runs the site (Ed001 and Ed002) are pretty good but are Liverpool and Chelsea fans and somewhat ABU so you have to fish out the facts from the snarky comments.
ABU Chelsea and Liverpool fans run a United rumours site?

Sounds legit

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Semi reliable itk:

the guys who runs the site (Ed001 and Ed002) are pretty good but are Liverpool and Chelsea fans and somewhat ABU so you have to fish out the facts from the snarky comments.
Yeah, keep that stuff in the same thread as the Bolloc I mean muppiters thread

cj_sparky

in what way?
I think the word doing the rounds at the time of his release from United, was that he felt he should have been in and around the first team. Then supposedly refused to play for the 23's.

NinjaFletch

Semi reliable itk:

There's no such thing as a semi-reliable ITK for United. They're all fecking bullshitters

Varun1

Sometimes I wonder people who actually believe this ITK bs are just Gullible or plain stupid.
Yet you're here in the transfer tweets thread. How are transfer tweets any different to some of these ITK?

Withnail

Apparently the actual reason the transfer is being held up is the agent fee of 50m. We’re also apparently sceptical about the deal because his agent offered him to Real Madrid for a smaller fee.
I saw that posted in another thread. It seems to have come from Ian mc Garry originally so massive dose of salt.

48 hours

paywall stops me seeing who the 5 are though the sun in a similar story claim:
[Irrelevant point] and Emerson have both struggled to hit the ground running this season and could be nearing the exit door.

And all four centre-backs - Antonio Rudiger, Kurt Zouma, Andreas Christensen and Fikayo Tomori - have shown flaws, a lack of leadership and consistency this term

Last edited:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

paywall stops me seeing who the 5 are
Just find it funny looking at Chelsea’s defensive woes — conceding the most in the top 10 — and Lampard has decided that Ben Chilwell is the man to start helping plug those gaps

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Just find it funny looking at Chelsea’s defensive woes — conceding the most in the top 10 — and Lampard has decided that Ben Chilwell is the man to start helping plug those gaps
I don't think he's a very good defensive coach. I also thought it was really poor he never addressed the glaringly obvious issue in the final, of Aubameyang playing in the space on the left behind James.

prateik

Why would the announcement be after the Europa League match..
If they dont reach an agreement, doesnt it mean Sanchez cant play in that? Or did United agree to a loan extension for Sanchez but not Smalling?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Why would the announcement be after the Europa League match..
If they dont reach an agreement, doesnt it mean Sanchez cant play in that? Or did United agree to a loan extension for Sanchez but not Smalling?
Roma wouldn't pay for the loan for Smalling to be extended as they're in the middle of being acquired by an American billionaire so want that to be sorted before making transfers.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Roma wouldn't pay for the loan for Smalling to be extended as they're in the middle of being acquired by an American billionaire so want that to be sorted before making transfers.
so that transfer or loan is still on?

prateik

I thought our stance for both was either make it permanent(agree a future fee) or no extension.

izec

I don't think he plans to buy defensive fullbacks. He will buy a CB and a GK to stop some of the leaking goals. Kante will be back as well.

Prodigal7

They are paying us money for him and taking over his wages too? :drool:
Why are people so surprised to get a fee for Sanchez, he might not have done well here but you can see his done well at Inter and is a top pro, willing to take a big pay cut to play again. His form also deserves a transfer fee.

oskarutd

Inter include Sánchez for final stage squad in Europa League, so his loan is extended.

SATA

Why are people so surprised to get a fee for Sanchez, he might not have done well here but you can see his done well at Inter and is a top pro, willing to take a big pay cut to play again. His form also deserves a transfer fee.
Well mate I'm not complaining if we could get rid of his wages and get a transfer fee as well. It will probably be the best bit of outgoing business we do this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.