Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can play as a number 10 or out wide, still quite raw but got a bit of everything. Looks like Roy isn’t going anywhere so he’ll probably play left mid with some license to come inside like RLC used to. Exciting but as I say, not holding my breath.
Sounds good, you definitely need that. What will happen with Myer?

gorky_utd

30m per year so almost 600k per week? Di marzio must have some very good details because of his connections so I am assuming it is true.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
30m per year so almost 600k per week? Di marzio must have some very good details because of his connections so I am assuming it is true.
€30m, not £. So around £500k to 520k per week gross.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)

:eek:
That doesn’t seem to be true. Thought he was 350k per week which equals 1.4m a month which again equals around 17m a year. Times that by 2 it’s less than 34m. That converted to Euros is around 38m.

strandty

That doesn’t seem to be true. Thought he was 350k per week which equals 1.4m a month which again equals around 17m a year. Times that by 2 it’s less than 34m. That converted to pounds is around 38m.
Pension, N.I contributions etc

MrSingh2002

Glad to see Ed come to his senses that as he's going to get fleeced anyway it may aswell be at the start of the window.

Sanchez for Sancho is a big upgrade regardless of the money and he can get himself into decent shape during the pre season.

I reckon Dalot goes to Jose at Spurs.

If Mata, Jones, Smalling and Shaw go its overhaul complete.

Fracture90

Seeing Sanches going for free i kind of feel a bit bad for Smalling. I know that we needed Sanches wages off the books but we could have let Smalling go for those €15m, he was a good servant to the club.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Seeing Sanches going for free i kind of feel a bit bad for Smalling. I know that we needed Sanches wages off the books but we could have let Smalling go for those €15m, he was a good servant to the club.
This is a business. We aren’t running a charity. So many clubs take us to the cleaners on a yearly basis. We aren’t allowed to demand an extra 3m for one of our assets?

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Woohoo. More happy about this than Sancho. Removing his salary pays for 50% of Sancho's transfer fee!!!

What a disgraceful episode in the clubs history for all involved. Once he is gone, he should never be spoken about ever again!

Infra-red

Is this guy any good?
Yeah he's decent, certainly as good as Chilwell. Probably my first choice realistic LB target for United this summer (if we were in the market for a LB, which is somewhat doubtful). Good passer, good crosser and likes to get forward (was near the top for "progressive runs" for left-backs in Europe last year, if you care about such things).

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
:houllier:

Fracture90

This is a business. We aren’t running a charity. So many clubs take us to the cleaners on a yearly basis. We aren’t allowed to demand an extra 3m for one of our assets?
What do you want from me? I'm voicing my sentiment, bugger off with your patronizing bullpoop.

hubbuh

Who else can we flog to Inter while we're at it? Chuck in Rojo and Pereira for a tenner?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Sanchez & Ozil between them have been stealing a living over the last two or three years.

Suedesi

Not when you consider the insane amount we were paying him.

He's giving up an enormous amount of money to play regular football.
It's a dumb deal - we gave him away all season while paying (part of) his salary, and now we're letting him go for free. We had some leverage (namely Inter badly need him for Europa league, and Alexis badly wants to play).

So Sanchez is getting 21 million Euros net over 3 years as opposed to getting net 30 million over 2 years (and sitting on the bench).

Inter have done an amazing deal in this.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
He's giving up an enormous amount of money to play regular football.
I don't get this: "Inter will take charge of his full wage", and then "€7m per season".
Isn't his full wages around £20m per season?
So if he is giving up a lot of money, we should ask Inter for some fee.
Greedy bastard came to United for money but now he wants to play footbal.
We should get at least 10 mil. Great job by inter.
On the other hand f**k off Sanchez.
Hope Ed learned the lesson.

peridigm

Trying to decide which signing was our worst in the past decade. ADM or Sanchez. I'll go with Sanchez.

Withnail

It's a dumb deal - we gave him away all season while paying (part of) his salary, and now we're letting him go for free. We had some leverage (namely Inter badly need him for Europa league, and Alexis badly wants to play).

So Sanchez is getting 21 million Euros net over 3 years as opposed to getting net 30 million over 2 years (and sitting on the bench).

We're saving an absolute fortune in wages. If the figures quoted are believed it'll pay for half of the Sancho deal.

We never should have done the deal for Sanchez in the first place. It was madness but getting him off the books is huge.

Do you really think trying to force 15m for Sanchez was worth scuppering the deal?

Withnail

I don't get this: "Inter will take charge of his full wage", and then "€7m per season".
Isn't his full wages around £20m per season?
So if he is giving up a lot of money, we should ask Inter for some fee.
Greedy bastard came to United for money but now he wants to play footbal.
We should get at least 10 mil. Great job by inter.
On the other hand f**k off Sanchez.
Hope Ed learned the lesson.
It just means we won't be picking up any of his wages. His full wage will be what they pay him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We gave away the player for free? That's dumb!
Think about it mate :lol:
If you're committed to paying 50m of wages to someone for 2 years, who has zero hope of playing, do you think you can start demanding a fee on top?!

Djemba-Djemba

So you'd rather we hold out for a transfer fee and risk Inter walking away?

Leaving us with a player on utterly absurd wages that doesn't want to play for us and we clearly and badly don't want him.

I'm amazed a Utd fan could see this news and be negative about it. Getting Sanchez off the books is a fecking great bit of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.