Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolaholic

Who decided? Bale refused to play or Zidane decided to not play him? I don't get this
The reporting suggests that Bale told him that he wasn't traveling to Manchester with the team given that he'd likely be on the be bench the whole time

Cliche Guevara

I don't get this sympathy for Bale, seems like a petulant prick to me. Would you be happy and support Sanchez if he'd decided to milk us for every penny while refusing to play and showing the kind of disrespect for the club that Bale is doing?
Yeah I think it’s good he’s fecking up Real Madrid but he and his agent just look like ambitiousless money grabbing cnuts.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Of course, he would be happy to stay now. He must have realized he is not as good as he thinks for other clubs to pay the transfer fee to sign him, neither will he get the sort of wages he may be looking for.
What a bunch of bullshit. Have a word with yourself.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Might be our toughest negotiation ever. They want 20 million so no surprise they rejected 10.
It was always going be rejected but it won't be our 'toughest negation ever' with Norwich? Just bid 15m and toss in Laurouchi, Lewis wants to join us, they'll get a replacement in Larouchi who wants to leave for first team football anyway.

RedChisel

Yeah I think it’s good he’s fecking up Real Madrid but he and his agent just look like ambitiousless money grabbing cnuts.
Don't get me wrong I couldn't care less about Real Madrid I just find it strange to cheer Bale on when we'd be furious if it was of our players acting like this.

jesperjaap

Don't get the constant Pogba bashing. When he wants to leave - "Mercenary! Get him out!". When he wants to stay "Not as good as he thinks he is, just staying for the money."

Pogba is world class, popular within the squad and with the coaches, and finally looks happy because he can see the progress we are making and the direction we are moving in. But continue with the negativity - sure why not.
In other words he is a fairweather friend.

I dont think you can claim somebody to be world class when they perform at that level 10-20% of the time. Personally forgettign the agent, media circus etc etc etc he still frustrates the hell out of me. He is of course a very talented player, I just wish he could finally eliminate the sloppyness which seems to occur on 2/3 occasions in so many games and not attempt some of the things he does in the wrong areas of the pitch. If he could just cut that out he would be a much better player

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
The reporting suggests that Bale told him that he wasn't traveling to Manchester with the team given that he'd likely be on the be bench the whole time
Man, imagine being paid half a mil by your employer to travel overseas and not actually have to work. How awful.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
It was always going be rejected but it won't be our 'toughest negation ever' with Norwich? Just bid 15m and toss in Laurouchi, Lewis wants to join us, they'll get a replacement in Larouchi who wants to leave for first team football anyway.
I was kidding. Not a signing I’m all that bothered about tbh. I think we should be working to make Thiago happen above all others.

Nicoseth

Andrei Kanchelskis made me fall in love with Unite
In other words he is a fairweather friend.

I dont think you can claim somebody to be world class when they perform at that level 10-20% of the time. Personally forgettign the agent, media circus etc etc etc he still frustrates the hell out of me. He is of course a very talented player, I just wish he could finally eliminate the sloppyness which seems to occur on 2/3 occasions in so many games and not attempt some of the things he does in the wrong areas of the pitch. If he could just cut that out he would be a much better player
Totally understand that viewpoint, mate - although I think fairweather friend is a bit harsh. I absolutely see the frustration when he is seemingly careless in possession at times. But for me, he's capable of things that almost no other midfielder in the world can do - and that makes him world class. i think we and he too would like to see it happen with more consistency and I think that now he has some decent players around him and he does't have to do it by himself, we'll see more consistency.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Would be a good move for him and the club.

He looked promising at LWB yesterday so wondering if he'd be strictly a winger for them
I realise this'll be late, but Werder Bremen rarely play with wingers. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays as a left back for them. Lost of traditional wingers get converted into full/wing backs in Germany with Weiser being a notable example.

croadyman

This isn't to say we are interested in Grealish or not, but he won't know something about every single transfer. He seems to be a good source, but he isn't an oracle.

Has there been any links to Grealish since the £80m reports?
Honestly there has been next to nothing,maybe this will pick up after Sancho I really don't know

Suv666

I don't get this sympathy for Bale, seems like a petulant prick to me. Would you be happy and support Sanchez if he'd decided to milk us for every penny while refusing to play and showing the kind of disrespect for the club that Bale is doing?
Real treats their players like dirt. Its satisfying to see the tables turn.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
After losing Rrahmani and possibly Kumbulla, Verona are targeting Giangiacomo Magnani from Sassuolo. They're also targeting Mert Cetin from Roma.

jesperjaap

Totally understand that viewpoint, mate - although I think fairweather friend is a bit harsh. I absolutely see the frustration when he is seemingly careless in possession at times. But for me, he's capable of things that almost no other midfielder in the world can do - and that makes him world class. i think we and he too would like to see it happen with more consistency and I think that now he has some decent players around him and he does't have to do it by himself, we'll see more consistency.
Yes he has world class ability but very very rarely world class performances, that is part of the frustration. As you say, next season there are decent players around him now irrespective of who we sign so no excuses. Lets hope we do see consistency

jesperjaap

Yeah very interested to see what happens. I’m glad we aren’t sat around waiting though, straight in the market for a keeper. Cakir/Ramsdale it is.
Think if he isnt coming back to us, then we should loan him to another club anyway. Has done well and learned a lot from his spell. But variety and a different environment, he can learn new things too to aid his development

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Think if he isnt coming back to us, then we should loan him to another club anyway. Has done well and learned a lot from his spell. But variety and a different environment, he can learn new things too to aid his development
Playing in Europe and for a team that plays out from the back would be useful. Maybe he will be our cup keeper for next season and push DDG

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
A bunch of info on the Skriniar & Ndombele transfer situations:

It started with Julien Maynard (reliable French journalist) revealing some info from his Tweets:

Summary of all Maynard Tweets:
  • Ndombele expresses his desire to leave.
  • Other Spurs players are trying to convince both parties to come to a resolution, but both have made their minds up (Ndombele leaving)
  • Inter are close to agreeing on a transfer with Spurs.
  • Ndombele is also in contact with two other teams.
  • Inter are also considering adding a player into the transfer.
Then Sky Sport Italia journalist Luca Marchetti comes in and drops Skriniar's name as the player to be sent to Spurs.

jesperjaap

Think both sides have acted poorly. Hate the Madrid fans demanding world class performances week in week out and disrespect for players. Have been players far better than Bale treated like turd by Madrid fans.

Also dont think the club have been supportive of him and they are right in being wrong not letting him move to China, economically and for the fact they had such an expensive footballer they were not playing often at all.

But the other side of the coin, Bale has done little off the pitch to endear himself. How many years has he been there now without learning the language? If these reports are correct, to say you dont want to travel is totally unprofessional.

Whole thing stinks all round

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
A bunch of Torino-related transfer news with Tiquinho Soares headlining it:

Summary:
  • Torino are eyeing Tiquinho Soares from Porto.
  • Sirigu might leave the club with Audero (Sampdoria) and Sepe (Parma) the main targets.
  • They are also working on getting Nicola Murru from Sampdoria.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Lazio are looking to add some depth to their front line by chasing Vedat Muriqi of Fenerbahce.

Summary:
  • 18 million Euro offer for Muriqi
  • Lazio are also targeting Mohamed Fares from SPAL.
  • Both David Silva and Borja Mayoral are close to signing for Lazio.

jesperjaap

Romano confirms Hojbjerg to Southampton:

Ornstein with the details:
Reasonable fee and he has leadership abilities but I fail to see what he adds to that SPurs midfield. He is so Schneiderlin like bang average and nearly all there current options for me are better than him. And Ndombele probably out.

Poor deal because the manager is clashing with a player. This is what could have happened to us if we fully backed Mourinho...no SHaw, Pogba, Martial and we would still have Lukaku.

One of the great managers....until he touched down in Madrid , changed during his spell there and never been the same since and for me seems to be on a downward spiral bit by bit

Status
Not open for further replies.