Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-mal

Never ceases to amaze me how Liv can offload their average young players for exhorbitant transfer fees!
Lower wages, he is likely on something like 30k per week unlike ours who are on 60-100k .
We are also tend to not sell at the right time, keeping players beyond their sale by date.

E-mal

Mark this quote and you can come back and shame me later if I am wrong .

Aouar would be one of the finest midfielders in couple of years time and Grealish would be a tier below him.
I have watched Aouar, he is really not better than Jack and the difference in age is just two years, that is not significant for midfielders.
He has some qualities but to suggest Grealish is a tier below him is ridiculous.
Sometimes we often look at technical ability but physical attributes are also important in making a success of one's talent and Jack has got that abundantly more than Houssem while being at the same level technically.

You overrate Aouar!

Jibbs

Good keeper. I also really like Luís Maximiano. He is what DDG was 6 years ago in terms of shot stopping ability plus is as good as Ederson was in sporting in teems of distribution and also commands the box really well.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I have watched Aouar, he is really not better than Jack and the difference in age is just two years, that is not significant for midfielders.
He has some qualities but to suggest Grealish is a tier below him is ridiculous.
Sometimes we often look at technical ability but physical attributes are also important in making a success of one's talent and Jack has got that abundantly more than Houssem while being at the same level technically.

You overrate Aouar!
If we get Sancho, we're not going after Jack shit!

van Persie

Mirror is taking the piss at this point. Everyone knows that they are a trash source.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20

You overrate Aouar!
In couple of years time is the key word and I am sticking to it.

In Rainbows

You overrate Aouar!
Grealish is 3 years older. Hes about to turn 25 years old next month. Aouar just turned 22 last month.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Mark this quote and you can come back and shame me later if I am wrong .

Aouar would be one of the finest midfielders in couple of years time and Grealish would be a tier below him.
The only thing that worries me about aouar, is every time I've seen him, he seems extremely 1 footed. That works in a league you're better than the majority in, but not sure that translates in a higher paced, higher quality league. I could be completely wrong, and he could still school everyone who comes up against him with the feints and superb control, but it's something that stops me being all in on him at 50+ mil

jesperjaap

Blimey, I cant beleive he was still on there books. He was so highly rated and I cant ever remember watching him play for Barca afger his first season there.

Also seems Barca are this summers press favourite for linking woith just about every half decent player. Seems a bit strange, know financial difficulties but they have so many players of value in a big squad not playing all the time. Surely they could sell a few and make a couple of big signings?

Also somehting to note, his drop in wages. See so many posts we cant get rid of players because of our wage structure. Is truth in this but if players want to leave and play regularly, they will move for smaller wages we have seen it with Sanchez and you can see it here

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
None of the reliable Italian sources (i.e. di Marzio, Pedulla) have mentioned anything about Meret to United. If anything, he has been linked with Torino, but that's also died down as Napoli have decided to keep him around.

Back to the Tweets:

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
None of the reliable Italian sources (i.e. di Marzio, Pedulla) have mentioned anything about Meret to United. If anything, he has been linked with Torino, but that's also died down as Napoli have decided to keep him around.

Back to the Tweets:
It's not Hansi Flick I'm worried about stopping the transfer, it's ourselves doing that part.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
22-year-old Axel Disasi has officially moved to Monaco. He's signed a 5-year contract with them.

I'm only posting this because he was apparently linked to Arsenal a while back.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I'm posting Aliou Traore's interview with Loic Tanzi here as it has one interesting quote on his ambitions for next season.

Relevant quotes:
Q: Do you feel like you are where you should be in your career today?

A: Yes and no. Yes, because I think I have respected my potential. I have become a more complete player in three years. I have put on quite a bit of muscle and am mature physically, I have become better tactically .... I think I am a player who is ready for professional football. In view of my progress, I am happy with my three years. But at the same time I imagined myself to be a little further already. Play and train more regularly with a professional group. Now these three years should allow me to play professionally. I acquired a background at the Manchester training center that I want to use higher now.

Q: What's next for you now?

A: I would like to start as a pro. Like I said, I think I have the baggage to do it. I hope it will be in Manchester, otherwise why not go and find playing time elsewhere.

Q: From this transfer window?

A: I only have one year of contract left so yes, I'm not closing the door. But if I'm leaving, it's for a professional group. I don't want to leave Manchester to be in the same situation elsewhere

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
David Silva's getting closer to signing for Lazio.

Bonus: his father confirms David Silva's interest in Serie A.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I’m just glad that our brief earlier this week clearly did the trick. Dortmund are basically giving him away at this point....

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri

:nervous: Time for woody to seal this one quick.
Why would he sign a new deal with Dortmund when he wants to leave and - if he'd have to stay one more year - would have the pick of the European elite next summer on a significantly reduced price?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I’m just glad that our brief earlier this week clearly did the trick. Dortmund are basically giving him away at this point....
Both sides will be briefing to make themselves look good to their own set of fans won't they.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Why would he sign a new deal with Dortmund when he wants to leave and - if he'd have to stay one more year - would have the pick of the European elite next summer on a significantly reduced price?
I’m guessing it will be like what they did with Lewandowski - same length of contract but higher wages so he doesn’t kick off about having to stay.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I’m guessing it will be like what they did with Lewandowski - same length of contract but higher wages so he doesn’t kick off about having to stay.
Yeah, good point. Certainly an option.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Looks like Bologna have made the move for Aaron Hickey, but the player himself has not given any encouraging signals to them. After AC Milan's interest in January and Bayern's interest recently, Aston Villa have also entered the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.