Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

stu_1992

Yeah personally I think it is coming down to an issue with agents fees from reading Romano's tweet and also our first instalment looks to be well short of what Dortmund want.Why we can't just meet in the middle for this first instalment I haven't got a clue
I mean what if Dortmund aren't willing to "meet in the middle" on the first installment? Do we pay the full amount then? How do you know we don't have the cash to pay so much up front? It's not as easy as us just deciding to meet in the midde. Lot of factors involved.

croadyman

I mean what if Dortmund aren't willing to "meet in the middle" on the first installment? Do we pay the full amount then? How do you know we don't have the cash to pay so much up front? It's not as easy as us just deciding to meet in the midde. Lot of factors involved.
I think we should just pay what they want for that first instalment,yes I realise that could affect other deals but we have to prioritise this over anything else. We have needed someone in this position for at least 8 years.

Infra-red

James Ducker's going to go against what Romano claimed RE: personal agreements with Sancho.
Simon Stone has said the same. Personal terms have clearly not been agreed - the stories that they have been, are coming from the other side to put pressure on United.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I don't know why Laurie is still presenting it as some transfer deadline. It's obvious that Dortmund were using that date to indicate that Sancho will join them for pre-season.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Simon Stone has said the same. Personal terms have clearly not been agreed - the stories that they have been, are coming from the other side to put pressure on United.
No need for the clubs to talk if you cannot even agree upon the wages with the player.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Wasn't a large chunk of the Raiola money from Juventus as a % of the transfer fee... Something they agreed when he took Pogba to Juve?
How do you think dortmund are able to attract these players. The exact same scenario will be in place. Dortmund will lose a chunk of this deal unless united pony up or Sancho puts a transfer request in.

macheda14

I don't know why Laurie is still presenting it as some transfer deadline. It's obvious that Dortmund were using that date to indicate that Sancho will join them for pre-season.
Because that’s what Dortmund said in public.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Torino and Milan have met over Ricardo Rodriguez but have yet to come to an agreement. Milan want 4/4.5 million Euros, but Torino want to pay 2 million less.

vodrake

Torino and Milan have met over Ricardo Rodriguez but have yet to come to an agreement. Milan want 4/4.5 million Euros, but Torino want to pay 2 million less.
Was massively hyped at one point, and now teams are haggling over paying 4 million for him, bit of a fall from grace!

Robbie Boy

This guy was tipped to be an absolute star at Wolfsburg. He's been pretty poor since moving to AC.

KC91

Can’t they afford to spend 100m in one window without offloading Koulabaly?
I think they are getting 25-30m back in that other deal for Osimhen, for some of their bench players.

Mark Pawelek

Maybe, but far too much value for the money, and logical to our plans and system, not to make him want to come to Manchester instead. Liverpool, allegedly, doesn’t have the funds yet either.

Come on Ed, get this one turned around.
Offer him obscene wages? That worked so well with Sanchez, I can't figure out why we don't repeat the formula with every potential signing.

Mark Pawelek

There are not many first XI united players who will get in Pep's side. And it is not because they are inferior to City's players but because Pep plays a certain way and demands his players adopt to it. Doesn't make the players who are not able to adjust in his system inferior.
Both Smalling and Jones are up for sale. Stones is definitely better than Jones and arguably at par with Smalling. Who is left...Bailly? Who is injured 90% of the time. United is horribly short in defense. We need couple of signings and definitely one if Tuanzebe steps up.
Stones is 26; he hasn't any potential left. He's at the top of his game now. We already have 3 mature CBs in Maguire, Linderof, and Bailly. I conclude: we're looking for a younger player coaches can mould.

Cliche Guevara

Said this all along about agent fee yet nobody was having it. Utd wont pay them like they did with Pogba. Especially when other clubs are getting a cheaper price.
Yes but you were talking absolute shite so there’s no point trying to claim any kind of credibility.

AaronRedDevil

If they don’t get Sancho this summer, he’ll be 150m the next summer and they’ll proabably have more offers then just united.

Status
Not open for further replies.