Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Womp

idiot
We have the money, we're just unwilling to pay what they're asking
Can't justify is probably a better way to put it. It's obvious we've been heavily influenced by the pandemic. I don't think we'll be signing Sancho regardless, so I do think we have the funds for a CB and hopefully a creative and DM.

If we were to sign Sancho though, unless we sold heavily, I don't see us signing anyone else.

Cliche Guevara

fecking knew it. People moaning about Fridge when it’s been repeatedly confirmed he’s following the rules.

Nobody complaining about tweets regarding Benefeckingvento though. I mean who cares?

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Thanks to @carvajal for this bit of news:

Summary:
  • Villareal are currently negotiating with Valencia for Gabriel Paulista.
  • Dani Parejo will sign a 4-year contract with Villareal.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
He knows what he's doing...
Ban this cnut
He's been wumming the Sancho thread too the little shittttttt
25 updates in like 1 hour, I thought there was some massive news :lol:
That's his goal.
Fridge theme song:

Has fridge got something on one of the moderators? Anyone else does this they're banned instantly
There's plenty of new stuff on Sancho but he's buried it with all this shite. Have a look a page or so back.
This is spam. Actually thought there was some news on Sancho only to scroll through a page of garbage.
Putting Fridge on ignore was the best thing I have done on here.
@Fridge chutney Boo, boo on you sir.
Shut. The. feck. Up.

@golden_blunder wasn’t this meant to be getting cracked down on?

M4YON

That will be really great. I hope we can send Bailly back to Villareal as part of the deal and sign Badiashile too along with Torres.
Nothing wrong with Bailly, just been unlucky with injuries when he's played he's been great.

NYAS

Thanks to @carvajal for this bit of news:

Summary:
  • Villareal are currently negotiating with Valencia for Gabriel Paulista.
  • Dani Parejo will sign a 4-year contract with Villareal.
I know they’re local rivals and the players don’t want to move house but come on, are they really just going to take all their players?! Parejo, Paulista and Coquelin...

ChaddyP

If you don't want to see what Fridge is posting then put him on ignore. If people continue to discuss him or moan about him here you'll be banned from the thread. This is something that has already been discussed and doesn't need to be discussed again.

Either - put him on ignore or ignore it in this thread

Or

Continue to moan and get threadbanned. Your choice.
quick question does putting him on ignore stop making me see 35 tweet alerts in my home page which gets me instantly excited thtt something is happening only to realise it was someone posting 30 league 1 loan transfer tweets? ignore function would make this happen? If so that would be probably stop all the moaning that happens every transfer window

manuchamp88

It’s actually a good thing for a change. We wanting to get rid of players who aren’t good enough rather than just sticking by them forever.
Is though? Waiting for buyers to meet our price for 2nd rate players and then trying to a haggle a reasonable price price for the player we want, in which time, other teams can steal a march on our targets (minus Sancho cos no-one else can afford him).

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Yeah, this looks like we're keeping tab on our centre back targets to replace Smalling, Jones, and Rojo. Whether we'll approach them this summer remains to be seen. I guess it depends on how much money we commit to Sancho.

Chairman Steve

If Gabriel Paulista is moving to Villarreal, that opens the door for Pau Torres to make a move right? (coupled with Hirst linking him to Utd)

alexthelion

If you don't want to see what Fridge is posting then put him on ignore. If people continue to discuss him or moan about him here you'll be banned from the thread. This is something that has already been discussed and doesn't need to be discussed again.

Either - put him on ignore or ignore it in this thread

Or

Continue to moan and get threadbanned. Your choice.
:)

Smithy89

There are rumors about them wanting to sell the club, that would explain letting go key players for peanuts.

Shame, they seem to be trying to build a squad every couple of seasons ans then something happens and they have to start again.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Is though? Waiting for buyers to meet our price for 2nd rate players and then trying to a haggle a reasonable price price for the player we want, in which time, other teams can steal a march on our targets (minus Sancho cos no-one else can afford him).
I mean we can’t give them away for free. We have to stand our ground a little bit. At least now we are at a point where we know we HAVE to sell if we have to buy and that’s a good thing rather than adding to ever growing list of useless CBs we got on the books.

stevoc

Shut. The. feck. Up.
:lol:

feck sake give over I was taking the piss.

The people complaining about the Wum and the people complaining about the complainers should all be thread banned in my opinion. The whole things a farce that consistently derails these threads every window.

Skåre Willoch

King of the north to Leipzig? That would be fun. Absolutely dominated everything and everyone in Turkey.

macheda14

quick question does putting him on ignore stop making me see 35 tweet alerts in my home page which gets me instantly excited thtt something is happening only to realise it was someone posting 30 league 1 loan transfer tweets? ignore function would make this happen? If so that would be probably stop all the moaning that happens every transfer window
Yes it does

croadyman

A number 10? Aren't we endowed with plenty of players who can claim to be that anyway? Does someone like Grealish or Van De Beek fall into that category because I‘d understand it better, but I’d call them a creative attacking midfielder. Number 10 is like the supporting striker to me.
Yeah pretty sure he is referring to them when talking about the number 10 role

Cliche Guevara

:lol:

feck sake give over I was taking the piss.

The people complaining about the Wum and the people complaining about the complainers should all be thread banned in my opinion. The whole things a farce that consistently derails these threads every window.
The people calling for the people complaining about the WUM and the people complaining about the complainers to be threadbanned should also be threadbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.