Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Had a text off my friend Ramsey to join United.

Absolutely nothing to back that up but would people take him?

NJM78

Then who are we after?! Because we surely could use two or three quality players.
We do but...Covid 19 so we must keep any money we have spare for dividends. That is most important and also paying our existing players ridiculous wages.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The Ibra saga has come to an end.

EDIT: Romano with the details

EDIT 2: According to their article, Zlatan will earn a guaranteed 7 million Euros a year (i.e. no bonuses are included in the amount).

Last edited:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Nonsense is it? That the Glazers have cost us more money than we've spent? Also if them leeches weren't taking money out and causing a debt of originally 700m then Sancho would be an easy acquisition. As would Messi. The faster you open your eyes the better.
That's a different story all together though. I think they are scum for what they have done to this club. No question.

Lack of ambition isn't true though. We have wasted hundreds of millions have we not? Money has been there to make us great again. It's been wasted by poor management of it.

Affirmation

And here's McKennie arriving in Turin.
I think he would of been a great addition to our team, especially when you take into consideration the terms of the deal. He has the best percentage of winning headers in Europe and has the ability to really turn into a truly great player.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I think he would of been a great addition to our team, especially when you take into consideration the terms of the deal. He has the best percentage of winning headers in Europe and has the ability to really turn into a truly great player.
I'm not sure if he'll be a great player. His versatility harmed his progression at Schalke last season. He can become a good midfielder, but I'm not sure if he'll necessarily be cut out for the top level. He's energetic and good at carrying the ball, but he tends to make bad passing choices and loses his composure when he starts running out of options.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Monaco are talking to Bayer Leverkusen about getting Kevin Volland.
Would be sad to see him leave the BL to go to a league that isn't in the top 4. Really like him and think he's underrated, scores and assists plenty of goals for Leverkusen.

Maybe Leverkusen sell him and sign Rashida.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
That’s what a competent management does: signs old star player for ONE year with an option to extend. Not giving out 3-4 year long contracts
Silva’s contract is one year.

The option of the second year can be triggered by Silva himself or the club.

Not very competent if you ask me.

High wages and what if he turns out to he a dud? Unlikely but what if he does? Got another year of him on potentially high wages just sitting on the bench

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Would be sad to see him leave the BL to go to a league that isn't in the top 4. Really like him and think he's underrated, scores and assists plenty of goals for Leverkusen.

Maybe Leverkusen sell him and sign Rashida.
Agreed; I think he's better than what the rumour makes him seem to be. Still, I doubt that Leverkusen would let him seeing that he'd become more important if Havertz leaves.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Agreed; I think he's better than what the rumour makes him seem to be. Still, I doubt that Leverkusen would let him seeing that he'd become more important if Havertz leaves.
Yep. Alario hasn't consistently produced the goals Volland and Havertz have so with those two there is a big hole in the squad.

Volland was especially missed by Bayer during the restart due to his injury. He linked the midfield and attack really well also.

Sky12

Supports
Chelsea
Silva’s contract is one year.

The option of the second year can be triggered by Silva himself or the club.

Not very competent if you ask me.

High wages and what if he turns out to he a dud? Unlikely but what if he does? Got another year of him on potentially high wages just sitting on the bench
His on a lot lower than your reserve keeper, United fans should never be taking the piss about anyone paying high wages. It's in you guys DNA to pay avrage players high wages. I am certain some milestones need to be hit this year for him to trigger the next year. That's how they work

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Volland was especially missed by Bayer during the restart due to his injury. He linked the midfield and attack really well also.
I feel like that's an underrated trait of his. Ever since he became a striker, most people and pundits have seemingly forgotten his other qualities. If Havertz leaves, he might get more recognition.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Talk about throwing a spanner into Chelsea's works.

EDIT: Kolarov and Inter already have an agreement; it's now between the clubs.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Don't think there's any way we would have signed Chilwell without having an agreement with someone for either Emerson or Alonso. We won't have 3 LB's on our roster.

And Alonso is extremely valuable when Frank plays a 3 at the back so I feel he will surely stay.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Don't think there's any way we would have signed Chilwell without having an agreement with someone for either Emerson or Alonso. We won't have 3 LB's on our roster.

And Alonso is extremely valuable when Frank plays a 3 at the back so I feel he will surely stay.
That's what I thought, too, regarding Emerson, but I guess Inter want to go for the cheaper option. I don't think Inter would be the only suitor for Emerson; he's still a decent full/wing back.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Nicolas Tagliafico's agent denies any contact with Italian clubs and states that his client will leave Ajax this summer.

Key quote:
If Nicolas would like to play in Italy? It's hard to talk to him about teams that haven't shown interest yet. We talked about a couple of English teams and a couple of other countries. For now, no calls from Italy, neither from Naples nor from Inter as they say in the newspapers.

Nicolas would like to leave Ajax, he already has an agreement with the team. However, the market this year is unpredictable and slow due to what happened to the Coronavirus. There is still another month and let's see what the market will offer us.

Last edited:

cj_sparky

Some where poor Baba Rahman is crying, seriously though how the hell does he still have two years on his Chelsea deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.