Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYAS

They aren't necessarily well-known for this, but they do have some good young players in their team already (Tomiyasu, Svanberg, Skov Olsen, Barrow, and Orsolini). They aren't afraid to give chances to young players, so if Hickey does well enough, he can easily establish himself. What'll help him is the fact that Bologna don't have an established left back in their team.
Big fan of Tomiyasu. Very good with both feet for a RB and scores some crackers from time to time.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Big fan of Tomiyasu. Very good with both feet for a RB and scores some crackers from time to time.
They have some exciting youngsters in their team. Tomiyasu's definitely one of them and a surprise for me. Skov Olsen's also not too shabby.

TrebleFan99

Whether you are interested in not, he’s fully entitled to post them. Instead what we have witnessed is some posters trying to harass and bully another member just because they aren’t excited enough by his posts. It’s childish behaviour and unbecoming of our forum
Absolutely. I think a separate thread would be great, those interested can follow that thread and Fridge can run rampant in there without moaning. Win win?

cyberman

Absolutely. I think a separate thread would be great, those interested can follow that thread and Fridge can run rampant in there without moaning. Win win?
It was a wind up from the start, a seperate thread wont give him the attention he was looking for. Too many people have him on ignore now so no harm in him posting away. Feck knows why all this was worth it.
We have a seperate thread for PL game discussion, barey a lower league game mentioned yet those games 99 percent of this forum ignores is this interesting aspect of the transfer window?
Not buying it.

roseguy64

That Goldbridge gimp popped up on a youtube auto-play earlier on today and before I knocked it off he was saying this would be done within the next two weeks.

I assumed he was talking out of his hole. This could be still on, then?
No one reliable has ever said the Sancho transfer is off.

alexthelion

Whether you are interested in not, he’s fully entitled to post them. Instead what we have witnessed is some posters trying to harass and bully another member just because they aren’t excited enough by his posts. It’s childish behaviour and unbecoming of our forum
Nothing else needs saying.

alexthelion

I'm sorry, the admins are either finding him funny and winding us up or they are truly oblivious to his constant trolling. No one cares about them lower league transfers and posting them repeatedly whilst being told no one cares is trolling of the highest order.
Speak for yourself.

Some of us are interested', far more than some two-bit player being transferred from one Italian club to another.

alexthelion

So! What’s so interesting about SPAL or Granada as opposed to a team possibly from the town a poster lives in or a player they might recognise?

Same with the guy saying Fridge should be in a sub-forum. Why should he be and not the other stuff?

That attitude totally sickens me. And how do you know who’s interested in Fridge’s posts and who isn’t? Just because there’s a few open moaners doesn’t mean that’s the consensus.
You'd get a like if that was possible.

0161_UNITED

That attitude totally sickens me. And how do you know who’s interested in Fridge’s posts and who isn’t? Just because there’s a few open moaners doesn’t mean that’s the consensus.
Let's get the consensus, then. Start a vote.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Incorrect. He said, "Just because there’s a few open moaners doesn’t mean that’s the consensus." I disagree, let's find out if there are just a few open moaners, or a consensus. That would be interesting and we should all be interested in data-driven decision making and business intelligence. Gauntlet thrown down, go ahead and open the poll, Lionheart.

I'm ready to vote.
Or we can have a separate thread for either the lower league tweets or the major European League ones.

A poll would be interesting because democracy should prevail here.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
Too many moaning that he posts too many tweets not related to United so he took a step back. Luckily for you lot @mazhar13 gas stepped up to the spam a lot of tweets role
With all due respect, I’ll put a couple things into perspective for you.

As per your earlier suggestion, I put Fridge Chutney on ignore. But somehow he’s still a conversation happening in this thread and that I can’t avoid as people tag him and then comment on the situation.

The issue here is not people getting offended by Fridge Chutney, But the irrelevance of the lower league updates he posts. There’s all other posters who post tweets from domestic & foreign leagues with some being from lower leagues but since they’re well balanced in what they post, people don’t mind. For instance I truly appreciate the effort posters like @mazhar13, @Tom Van Persie, @Zoo & @dwd put in to keep us informed. And it’s not like I don’t find some of their tweets irrelevant but because it’s a mix of relevant/irrelevant tweets. Fridge was mostly only posting from lower leagues and instead of generating interest, he was just causing useless arguments between posters.

Hence why maybe there should be another thread as @Adnan mentioned for either lower leagues or European leagues which is fair to be honest. Otherwise this conversation will never end and sooner or later discussions will spark arguments repetitively.

For posters/viewers such as me, even putting him on ignore isn’t sufficient enough as I just had to go through a few pages of a useless debate about Fridge.

That being said, I’d like to conclude by saying that was just my opinion. I’ll still be okay with whatever you and other admins decide :)

It was a wind up from the start, a seperate thread wont give him the attention he was looking for.
This. The attention he generates is now causing absolutely useless debates.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Yeah Fridge chutney is the messiah this forum needs.

**White text**

redevul5566

Supports
I also support Real Mallorca.
With all due respect, I’ll put a couple things into perspective for you.

As per your earlier suggestion, I put Fridge Chutney on ignore. But somehow he’s still a conversation happening in this thread and that I can’t avoid as people tag him and then comment on the situation.

The issue here is not people getting offended by Fridge Chutney, But the irrelevance of the lower league updates he posts. There’s all other posters who post tweets from domestic & foreign leagues with some being from lower leagues but since they’re well balanced in what they post, people don’t mind. For instance I truly appreciate the effort posters like @mazhar13, @Tom Van Persie, @Zoo & @dwd put in to keep us informed. And it’s not like I don’t find some of their tweets irrelevant but because it’s a mix of relevant/irrelevant tweets. Fridge was mostly only posting from lower leagues and instead of generating interest, he was just causing useless arguments between posters.

Hence why maybe there should be another thread as @Adnan mentioned for either lower leagues or European leagues which is fair to be honest. Otherwise this conversation will never end and sooner or later discussions will spark arguments repetitively.

For posters/viewers such as me, even putting him on ignore isn’t sufficient enough as I just had to go through a few pages of a useless debate about Fridge.

That being said, I’d like to conclude by saying that was just my opinion. I’ll still be okay with whatever you and other admins decide :)

You can choose to not come to here. It is your choice. If he didn’t break any rule, mod has no ground to ban him because that will violate bigger rule bond by your lawmaker (Please correct me if I’m wrong).

Reactions: golden_blunder

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Fridge hasn't even been posting his updates and yet, people still clog up the thread moaning about him :houllier: just move on and stop whinging about nothing.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Chelsea may have more cash to spend after this was revealed:
It was reported as 150 million including all bonuses at the time of transfer. This is not any new info except when the money is paid.

Withnail

You mightn't realise as you have him on ignore but he's not posting any tweets and hasn't done so for a while.

This just proves people just like a moan.

What's so hard about scrolling by? I don't read every post in every thread I'm in. I scan the bulk of it.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It was reported as 150 million including all bonuses at the time of transfer. This is not any new info except when the money is paid.
They can get potentially ~10 million Euros more, which doesn't seem like much given what they're spending, but it's still a decent sum of money in the end.

Pep's Suit

Given how this is going, the fee for Koulibaly might go really, really high.

Also, Napoli have set some good targets to replace their losses. They're looking to spend big for sure.
Think they'll eventually agree to €65+5m.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Good, fecker looks like an ugly version of Kylo Ren anyway. Won’t be selling many shirts off the back of that mush.
Was going to say a young version of Puyol. And that’s not a compliment.

Varun1

and has been spot on recently, during Bruno saga, knew when DVDB will be announced etc. Remains adamant we're getting Sancho.

He also said there's going to be big news around us this weekend (said it's probably not Sancho yet).
I wonder if it's about Smalling moving to Roma? This looks certain to be happening so I'd like something else really!

Regarding the Darmian to Inter for 2.5m ... Do we have a sell on? I guess Parma will get some players + cash to keep the fee low. Basically Inter fecking us over.

@golden_blunder Can we start banning those who are moaning about Fridge please? There are clear rules and it's getting tedious now, Fridge is/was doing a great job.

Last edited:
Reactions: golden_blunder

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Don't need a vote, no rules have been broken, it's just some cnuts moaning because they're either too lazy to scroll past or to put him on ignore.
I'm with you, some entitled idiots on here. Leave Fridge alone, hes not breaking any rules.

Warning - no more Fridge Chutney talk

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Just to address this point, a separate thread has been discussed and the forum owner wasn’t overly keen on that idea. This is a football forum primarily for Manchester United but with a cross section of non united fans and as such fridge is entitled to post football league and championship tweets for the country that united are located in. However because of the moaning that was going around in circles from the child-like posters we have here, Fridge decided to be the bigger person and stop posting them. This should be the end of the conversation.

ANYONE CONTINUING TO DERAIL THE THREAD TALKING ABOUT FRIDGE FROM HERE ON IN IS AT RISK OF REMOVAL FROM TRANSFER FORUM AND PERHAPS THE WIDER FORUM COMMUNITY.

move on

Status
Not open for further replies.