Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
West Ham playing hardball :lol: Brentford should feck them off. Someone will pay that 20m asking price and it will still be a damn good deal for the buying party. Every chance an offer comes in from a bigger and better club than West Ham, too. Good player.
Should be 25m. That’s a steal at 20
We've dealt with this bunch of clowns before when selling Scott Hogan and they got told where to go with their derisory bids then and got the money we wanted from Villa. Very much doubt he is on the market at £20m, at a push that would be very much £20m with easy to achieve add ons making it at least £25m.

Fact is we are not "little old Brentford" anymore desperate for bigger teams to toss us any coin they feel like for our best players and for us to be grateful for the charity. We have our value and we will stick to it and I very much expect both him and Ollie Watkins to leave this window for at least £50m plus addons.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Mark Noble isn't happy about Wet Spam selling Diagana :eek:

As captain of this football club I’m gutted, angry and sad that Grady has left, great kid with a great future!!!!!

Zoo

As captain of this football club I’m gutted, angry and sad that Grady has left, great kid with a great future!!!!!
He should worry about his own place in the team. West Ham should really be looking to move on from him.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

West Ham fans aren't happy about it either, once again they're going for their owners

passing-wind

Diangana supposedly was decent last season. Maybe Noble felt he could have had a place in the 11.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum

The only time Noble can be compared to Messi.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Wonder if he did it solely because the fans are angry. Might give Noble a few more months in the team :lol:

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Everyone is struggling to get more than 12M from any italian club and Chelsea gets 33M for fecking Bakayoko ? Is that a mandatory option ?

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner

Would be a good bet on loan if we can't get Upmencano this summer. Hopefully allow us to Regulion and Sancho. Would be a great summer.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Cagliari and Roma agree on a fee of 2.5 million Euros. The moment he's sold, I'm sure that Roma will start fully committing to buying Smalling.

TheLord

Everyone is struggling to get more than 12M from any italian club and Chelsea gets 33M for fecking Bakayoko ? Is that a mandatory option ?
Surely that isn't a mandatory clause!

Bakayako is one of the worst players I've ever seen play for a top Premier League club. He isn't worth 10m. He is the 'square root' of Eric Djemba Djemba. That bad.

If this loan deal goes through, Chelsea would have earned a whopping €11m in loan deals alone for one of their worst players!

And if the unbelievable €30m clause at the end of this loan spell is correct, they'd make an overall profit on fecking Bakayako. My mind is numb.

Status
Not open for further replies.