Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Ffs they've gone full Football Manager this transfer window :lol: It'll be interesting to see the press reaction to the season given the Lampard narrative of youth in 2019/20
goalkeeper looks like the Rennes lad, Mendy, or Maignan. Onana would have been my shout. I've a hunch Declan Rice may happen, too. Once some sales are possibly shifted out

NYAS

goalkeeper looks like the Rennes lad, Mendy, or Maignan. Onana would have been my shout. I've a hunch Declan Rice may happen, too. Once some sales are possibly shifted out
I don’t understand why Onana isn’t already a Chelsea player. The best GK on the market and not expensive. Have there been any reports about specific reservations Lampard has about him?

United58

It'll be very interesting to see how the final squad looks once Abramavich's finished flexing his financial muscle. I think ye'll finish above us this season, depending on how well Lampard integrates the new lads as well (I think most will do well)

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Small update on Jadon Sancho: Solskjær has talked to him several times. Sancho tops the club's wish list and even wants a transfer to United. Solskjær's simple message to Woodward: Fix it!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Juve's Cristian Romero joins Atalanta on loan after his previous loan spell with Genoa. The loan goes for 2 years.

One to keep an eye out for

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Apparently, Tarkowski's not interested in joining West Ham.

Next season's going to be rough for them, isn't it?

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

Why would Tarkowski want to downgrade himself anyway. Burnley has better manager on current era and also that price is too cheap for Burnley to sell one of their best player, it'll be tough for them to find his replacement with the same price.

West Ham should go look at Rojo, Bailly & Jones. ;)

dev1l

Why would Tarkowski want to downgrade himself anyway. Burnley has better manager on current era and also that price is too cheap for Burnley to sell one of their best player, it'll be tough for them to find his replacement with the same price.

West Ham should go look at Rojo, Bailly & Jones. ;)
This time of the year,last year West Ham were asking 70 million for one of their central.defenders -Diop.
That s how things change fast in football

RyRoc

Seem to recall that one of the main reasons he wanted to swap Burnley for Brentford a few years ago was because his family couldn’t settle down south. If so this isn’t a major surprise - if it was one of the major London clubs then he might have been more tempted mind.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
I really rate Tarkowski. Think he's good enough for a big club. He's right to turn down WH if true. He can put in another solid season and then maybe one of the big boys comes in for him.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion

Looks like Koeman wants to bring the Dutch contingent back into Barcelona.
Must be slightly galling that Barca are basically going to fund Thiago's transfer to Liverpool.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Looks like Koeman wants to bring the Dutch contingent back into Barcelona.
He's saying in his Instagram that we (Utd) haven't had any talks with Bayern regarding Thiago, just with his agent. But if he already has a fixed price of 30 million Euros then there isn't much to talk about with Bayern, is there? If he can agree terms with Thiago, then we simply have to submit the official bid knowing it'll be accepted.

iKnowNothing

Must be slightly galling that Barca are basically going to fund Thiago's transfer to Liverpool.
As good as Thiago has been for the past month, the wages quoted are a bit on the higher end. I don’t know if we should get involved with this transfer. Sanchez transfer has left it’s mark.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
40M for a 18 year old with only one goal last season seems kind of excesive.
Crazy money. He'll take a while,possibly long, to adapt to this league. With Diangana going to WBA for what, 18/19m, this doesn't look like a bargain of sorts

Giggsyking

How do other clubs manage to sell mediocre players for such fees?
While we are struggling to sell our mediocre players for ½ that.

Status
Not open for further replies.