Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Under is a pretty nice signing for Leicester
He is, but I can also see why Roma are happy to let him go. Whenever I watched Roma last season, Under was, for the most part, underwhelming (no pun intended). He'd get on the ball and be a threat with his dribbling, but then he'd screw up in the final third either with a poor finish, poor pass/cross, or some other poor decision. The player still needs to mature and make better use of his abilities, and I guess Roma are no longer interested in dealing with his bad performances. I wouldn't be surprised if he spends most of his time on the bench for Leicester.

ShinjiNinja26

He is, but I can also see why Roma are happy to let him go. Whenever I watched Roma last season, Under was, for the most part, underwhelming (no pun intended). He'd get on the ball and be a threat with his dribbling, but then he'd screw up in the final third either with a poor finish, poor pass/cross, or some other poor decision. The player still needs to mature and make better use of his abilities, and I guess Roma are no longer interested in dealing with his bad performances. I wouldn't be surprised if he spends most of his time on the bench for Leicester.
So another Harvey Barnes then?

peridigm

Can someone explain why Spanish clubs have to sell to buy all of a sudden? Is this a new rules they envoked for financial parity or otherwise?

croadyman

Howson claiming on his show that these buyback clauses aren't enforceable in the UK, presumably that is a load of BS

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Howson claiming on his show that these buyback clauses aren't enforceable in the UK, presumably that is a load of BS
Absolutely - I think it's that they're not mandatory in the UK where they seem to be in Spain. But if it's part of the contract, it'll be enforceable.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Dele Alli was not included in the squad for Spurs' upcoming Europa League match. That's stirring up even more speculation now over his future.

Lemansky

I don’t know how much in the know he is, but Fredrik is not a bullshitter.
Norwegian myself here. Actually did some research here and it seems he has an actual history with Ole. First time he met him he was 10 years old being a young footballer. Also worked for United.no and has a bunch of exclusive interviews with Ole. He obviously knows him.

Woodzy

Is Dele Alli not one of the betters players of the Mourinho reign? Sensational form when Mourinho first joined the club.

Although in that Spurs documentary Jose did make a point of calling him lazy every 5 minutes so maybe he's getting the Martial treatment.

Sambob

Id seen that Dele Alli was going to be used as a makeweight for Bale apparently....whats going on at Spurs, Alli is a solid player

sparx99

Id seen that Dele Alli was going to be used as a makeweight for Bale apparently....whats going on at Spurs, Alli is a solid player
Alli has been awful for a couple of seasons now except for about 2-3 games when Mourinho first joined.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
10 years ago Jose would have got the absolute best out of Alli. Not now though, he’ll become a scapegoat instead

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
:lol: why is Alli deemed a scapegoat all of a sudden? He was shite when Poch was there as well.

FujiVice

One year from now they'll have no Bale, Dele or Mourinho. Thats the business model you choose when you bring Mourinho in.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Raiola talks about his clients currently at Inter and their futures.
  • Andrea Pinamonti has an agreement with Genoa.
    • Player wants to be at Inter, but Inter have yet to commit to keeping him
  • Balotelli will play in Europe
  • De Vrij will remain in Inter after 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.