Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

K Stand Knut

Outside of Alphonso Davies on Andy Robertson, no club is paying £23m for a left back that can sign a pre-contract to leave for free in 4 months. It's fantasy land. Even as inept as our negotiators are, even we aren't that stupid.
oh, ye of little faith.

‘we can do things in the transfer market that other clubs can only dream of.’

remember.

watch and learn brother. Watch and learn

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
That'd be a bad move for everyone. If Liverpool did it it'd make a bit of sense, they can handle it not working out and he has a much higher chance at turning his career around there.

We're not the club to fix that guy. He's not the guy to improve us.

ShinjiNinja26

That'd be a bad move for everyone. If Liverpool did it it'd make a bit of sense, they can handle it not working out and he has a much higher chance at turning his career around there.

Aye. Can picture another Di Maria scenario.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

He'd most definitely improve us. But only if he can stay fit. He's not Sancho but a fit Dembele (if that happens) is the next best option for our RW.

rotherham_red

I hope this is true. The only Sancho alternative I would be genuinely happy with. A massive risk with his injuries, but he's worth that risk and then some.

A loan with option to buy would be more than acceptable. And if successful, then we buy him. If we had any ambition about us, we'd be in for both him and Sancho, but well, yeah...

ColvaleGoa

Dembele links just reeks of one-upmanship over Liverpool. He is just added to the mix to make us feel shit when he goes to Pool on loan and scores a hattrick on debut.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
This was my reaction at first. But when you think about it clearer......we've not got a cat in hells chance of getting anywhere near them anyway under these muppets running the club. They are no longer the Liverpool of old, awful off the pitch as well as on it.. We're now that club.
Well thanks for cheering me up mate! :lol: :(

Tiber

They needed to select a random famous player to shut up fans and the media about their summer long Sancho feckup. Interesting that they settled on the Barca version of Dembele.

RC89

not really...

there was a stat saying he was not dribbled past last year which is great and all, but....

if you are "making a Lindelof move" not attempting to take The Ball away and refuse to make some movement with your legs towards attacker and just stand still looking like your opponent is running away does not count as dribbled past.

for example when we played Spurs and Bergwijn run past Maguire and score that from statistic point of view was not dribbled past.

So about that 1 v 1 Lindelof is terrible and afraid to do anything, he just waits...

You remember that Ronaldinho goal against Chelsea 16-17 years ago? When he was dancing around the ball, Chelsea defenders were watching and then he scored near The post?

against Lindelof you can do the same but without any dancing or trick or being Brazilian or even being any good, cause he never attacks The Ball.

I would rather sell him than aby other defender. Can't stand his face from the very beginning he just does not seems right in our shirt.

To bad we don't have Blind that would be monstrous partnership...
Ah, yeah. That's a good point.

Fletchageddon

I love that. I want Jesse to succeed. He was flying a few years ago. We need to see him turning every stadium into Saturday Night Fever again. He'd be better a better option than a Dembele or *insert other mercenary name here* signing.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
I love that. I want Jesse to succeed. He was flying a few years ago. We need to see him turning every stadium into Saturday Night Fever again. He'd be better a better option than a Dembele or *insert other mercenary name here* signing.
He is literally a worse option than starting with 10 men.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I like Sorloth. Rimes with Warlock. We could use some magic.

Sorloth. Sorloth. He comes from Mordor, he'll fecking murder you.

Sign him up!
Afaik it's pronounced Sir Loth. You know you can't go wrong when you have the chance to sign a knight of the round table

redshaw

Lingard froze himself out with countless nothing performances. He's had two years of chances.

Craig Ward

I'd rather we played with 10 men than see his name on our team sheet ever again.

He's not good enough. He's never been good enough. He never will be.

He's absolutely the issue with this club - too many mediocre players here

Status
Not open for further replies.