Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
I’m sure we get offered players all the time by agents. We’ve been played by agents numerous times in the past. Maybe he doesn’t suit us? Maybe we don’t think he really wants to come? Maybe we’re still all in on Sancho? It’s such a nothing comment by Mitten said just to try and take advantage of the current perception and sensationalise how useless we are.

gregor

Probably Cavani if there is a high profile player being touted to clubs, it's probably him. Difference being I would be very very unhappy with a move. :lol:
I'd take Cavani as back up striker. Much better than Ighalo.

SAFMUTD

1 goal per season eh?. Is that every season or just you being a dick?
In sports youre only as good as your last numbers. But lets be fair and add the whole perspective. Lingard started being a regular on the 2015/2016 season, since then he has 22 goals for ManUtd and 14 assists. Thats an average of 4.4 goals and 2.8 assists per season, hardly 100k per week numbers. Thats not me being a dick, thats our board being plain stupid giving premium wages contracts to bang average players.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Translation:
AC Milan and Tottenham are currently negotiating a transfer for Serge Aurier. Complicated file but the Italian club hopes to be able to finalize before October 5 for a final transfer

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
ST holder from 1991 to 2015. Been to 2 CL finals out of 4 in my life time, loads of fa cup finals etc.

Won't go ever again. Breaks my heart seeing what's it done to us.
That makes your post more interesting then - as you've been there to a level higher than most.
I've often seen fans who haven't been to a game telling the match goers what to do, which always rankles a bit, but fair play with you.

Fingers crossed they ruck off some point soon, and you can get back in.

RedNed77

The transfer show on sky is such a shitshow and emblematic of transfer season as it is now. The two guys are clearly trolling each other over how little they both know. That they can actually sit there and pretend that they do and make a living out of spending all day tweeting utter bullshit is a testament to the gullibility of the modern football fan.

Kaveh: with a smirk “Darmesh, Alex of Paris wants us tell us what your know about the sancho deal”

Darmesh: looks uncomfortable “same as yesterday Alex of Paris. Kaveh why don’t you tell us about the Telles deal.”

Kaveh: sounding knowledgeable “United want to pay less”

All of this is utter utter bollocks. None of them, actually know anything and I include the ITK’s like Bouhafsi and Romano, some are just more cautious with their guessing than others. How these people are making a living spinning this shit is beyond me.

redpatron

I’m sure we get offered players all the time by agents. We’ve been played by agents numerous times in the past. Maybe he doesn’t suit us? Maybe we don’t think he really wants to come? Maybe we’re still all in on Sancho? It’s such a nothing comment by Mitten said just to try and take advantage of the current perception and sensationalise how useless we are.
it's also an easy way to generate clicks, traffic, and ad revenue. Look at how many retweets it has in the short time period it was up. A likely fake tweet paid off their lunch bill from the thirsty fans.

GJNJ

If being on the cafe has taught me anything some united fans would be very very happy, some would be ambivalent and some would be outraged by one or more of his ability/age/price/hairstyle/shin pads etc.

Stretender

It has an negative effect on every club!

Convenient excuse as money will definitely be leaving the club in dividends.

We are becoming a meme at this point.
Don't listen to this nonsense.

Spurs are paying a huge stadium bill.

They went to the central bank to borrow covid money.

They almost furloughed their staff until public pressure forced them to reverse decision.

YET. They are paying Bale 300k a week, Reguilon and 3 more others joined on big money.

Absolute nonsense from United. Just pay 100 million for Sancho will you.

NJM78

Don't listen to this nonsense.

Spurs are paying a huge stadium bill.

They went to the central bank to borrow covid money.

They almost furloughed their staff until public pressure forced them to reverse decision.

YET. They are paying Bale 300k a week, Reguilon and 3 more others joined on big money.

Absolute nonsense from United. Just pay 100 million for Sancho will you.
Exactly, I do not buy the crap United are currently selling. No one should.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
This is the type of attitude which means they will win. You're just giving in. And you will eventually come around to my thinking one day.

Gave my ticket up after going for 25 years. Never thought I could do it but I did. I still watch the games but glad I no longer contribute a single penny to the Glazers.
That can't have been easy. Respect sir.

Varun1

Romano (another LB option), Mitten (top player's agent) & Pleb (edging closer to 2nd signing) can all feck off. Attention seeking cnuts!
Name the fecking player/agent ffs!

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
United's lack of transfer activity has left journalists in a predicament. How else are they going to meet their click quota without mentioning United's name? I think we can expect more and more bullshit stories.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Roman (another LB option), Mitten (top player's agent) & Pleb (edging closer to 2nd signing) can all feck off. Attention seeking cnuts!
Name the fecking player/agent ffs!
If Andy was attention seeking he wouldn't have put that out on a United podcast. He may be looking to write it up at some stage but can't yet as it's possible he was told on the condition that he wouldn't write it.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
It has an negative effect on every club!

Convenient excuse as money will definitely be leaving the club in dividends.

We are becoming a meme at this point.
Yes that’s how it works. Spurs haven’t invested anywhere near as much in the last 6 to 7 years or owe in outstanding transfer debt anywhere near as much. The last 7 years of expensive flops have a lasting impact on our future ability to sign expensive flops. Our net debt is on par with spurs too. Take a look at Swiss ramble, Barca are supposed to be in financial peril, their debt levels don’t exceed ours and their net transfer spending is well below ours over a period where they’ve bought dembele, coutinho and griezmann. We’re paying the price for making very little in the way of sales. We have made hundreds of millions less in selling players than any other top team, well behind even spurs. Last summer we spent £150m on 3 players, then we added Bruno in Jan for around £50m. COVID will hit us the hardest as we make the most from match day revenue out of every premier league team.

We have been the highest net spenders in Europe since Woodward took over, so by all means take issue with how we invested it, but don’t ignore it because that’s directly impacting us now.

Rolaholic

Glad that they're sticking to their guns, would've been sick to my stomach to see him at Arsenal when we're in need of a long term Matic successor at holding mid

Jack-C20

Just got an error message when loading up the Cafe. For a very brief second I was in heaven but the error was on my end apparently. Fecking false alarm.

sparx99

We're not cheap at all, the Glazers will get great dividends this year I'm sure.
You can’t pay dividends from losses though.A dividend can only be paid from profits. So it depends when the financial year ends but they may get a dividend from financial year 19/20 but they definitely won’t from 20/21 and it could be neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.