Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
How will it be too low if they don't want to sell? Don't even need to mention if it's too low, every big is too low if he's not for sale, right?

Infra-red

How will it be too low if they don't want to sell? Don't even need to mention if it's too low, every big is too low if he's not for sale, right?
It depends on whether or not we pay the €120m, as it seemingly has all summer. It doesn't look like we are willing/capable of doing that.

We'll probably offer something substantially below the asking price on deadline day, so Ed will be able to tell everyone he tried.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
*due to an injury

Think the club should just get him fit and then not have him train until January, make sure the club is taking zero risks in order to shift him in January.

Amerifan

Somewhat surprising. They still need another reliable backup since Laporte is a sick note. Otamendi’s gone and playing a midfielder as CB always smacked of desperation. Even with two signings, unless something changes that defense will hand the title to Liverpool.

Lee565

Source: Sky Sport Italia
  • Andreas wants more than what Lazio are offering him for his salary.
  • Lazio must sell Felipe Caicedo before bringing Andreas in.
Really highlights the the type of character he is and not one to have lingering around the club, unfortunately there are probably quite few others like him at the club as well.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
A player stealing a living wanting more money - shocker that.
He’s a fecking waster. Cares more about a few extra quid than his career.
Sometimes I worry this is a theme with some of our out of favour players. The club only has itself to blame though
Really highlights the the type of character he is and not one to have lingering around the club, unfortunately there are probably quite few others like him at the club as well.
We don't know if this is true. How many mixed signals have there been with regards to United's transfers? The media is also a negotiating instrument.

He's always seemed very professional to me, works hard, has fight in him, just not very good.

Posh Red

We don't know if this is true. How many mixed signals have there been with regards to United's transfers? The media is also a negotiating instrument.

He's always seemed very professional to me, works hard, has fight in him, just not very good.
Absolutely fair enough. It was just a hunch for me and could be wrong. But we do seem to really struggle to shift players who are surplus to requirements.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
You guys are being harsh on Andreas here. It's probably safe to say that Italian clubs offers to players are as low ball as the transfer fees they offer clubs.

FFS they want the player on loan and to pay him less than his wages at United. That should tell you everything you don't already know about how Serie A clubs operate.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
You guys are being harsh on Andreas here. It's probably safe to say that Italian clubs offers to players are as low ball as the transfer fees they offer clubs.

FFS they want the player on loan and to pay him less than his wages at United. That should tell you everything you don't already know about how Serie A clubs operate.
It is likely he would have to take a pay cut no matter where he goes. He either wants to sit on his contract and carry on being paid or he want to be a footballer.

Dr. Dwayne

It is likely he would have to take a pay cut no matter where he goes. He either wants to sit on his contract and carry on being paid or he want to be a footballer.
It's a loan. The club that wants him should be talking to his parent club about supplementing the wage. I've never heard of a player going out on loan for less than what they're making. Typical Serie A club, "Imma so poor I a canta aafoorda to paya you a so much a money." The fecking cnuts aren't paying a goddamned fee they can pay the kid his full wage on loan.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
It's a loan. The club that wants him should be talking to his parent club about supplementing the wage. I've never heard of a player going out on loan for less than what they're making. Typical Serie A club, "Imma so poor I a canta aafoorda to paya you a so much a money." The fecking cnuts aren't paying a goddamned fee they can pay the kid his full wage on loan.
I agree that they should pay a percentage of the wage. The problem is it depends on their wage structure and how much Andreas earns. It depends if they think he is worth paying more than some of their experienced players.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
We need more attacking options. It’s a different approach. Because I don’t think Sarr improves our first XI but he is good enough to at least compete for a first team spot and mans the drop in quality when one of the front three goes off, isn’t dramatic. Same situation with VdB. Their additions won’t be felt immediately but over a long season, it will make a huge difference.

Zoo

We need more attacking options. It’s a different approach. Because I don’t think Sarr improves our first XI but he is good enough to at least compete for a first team spot and mans the drop in quality when one of the front three goes off, isn’t dramatic. Same situation with VdB. Their additions won’t be felt immediately but over a long season, it will make a huge difference.
I’d be fine with Sarr but would want us to use the money saved on Sancho to go for a CB.

Dr. Dwayne

I agree that they should pay a percentage of the wage. The problem is it depends on their wage structure and how much Andreas earns. It depends if they think he is worth paying more than some of their experienced players.
That's Lazio's problem, not Andreas'. Good on him for standing up for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.