Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamsk7

7 days to go and then we don’t have to give these idiots any more limelight until January!

Tiber

I for one am excited to have a winger signed from a championship club on both sides of the field. Put Ighalo through the middle and the champions League is ours.

Tiber

From Sancho to Sarr, Ole isn’t going to last long if we are being backed like this. Poor guy has no hope.
Target Haland, sign Ighalo. Target Sacho, sign Sarr. Whats not to love?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
It just kills me how much Liverpool are like Ferguson's United , buying real quality while at the top . I see no reason why United shouldn't have looked at people like Thiago and Jota . I bet the second choice left back they got is good too . United meanwhile still have James as our fourth choice attacker . Depressing

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

It seems like Torino are going after whoever Giampaolo likes without considering whether the squad can even accommodate them.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Just imagine Ed and Matt's eyes light up when Lazio suggested €27m. Never mind the fact that they will never ever ever pay this, even if he has a top season by his standard.

If this is us clearing the wage bill to make space for incoming transfers, this is going to be painful. We've saved about £15/20k a week here. For reference, we comfortably fork out over £2m a month on our 3 goalkeepers. And that's not including Grant.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Shared salary. No obligation to buy.. ouch.
Even the likes of Pererira are on so much money we have to subsidise a loan?
As mentioned already, Lazio don't have that much money to spend. They were making moves for Mohames Fares and Wesley Hoedt, and they've had to hold those two transfers back for a while. They're also looking to move on a good depth option in Felipe Caicedo in order to fund further incoming transfers.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri

Milan offer for Dalot

The option to buy again. Is it impossible for us to shift players on loan with mandatory buying clauses?

If we're loaning him out without having a deal secured, he'll need to be first choice for them, otherwise it's pointless.

diarm

This is the problem with giving one of these vultures a hand out. Now the rest of them are crawling out of the woodwork looking for scraps.

It's our own fault though and at this stage, I think we just need to let them go at whatever cost and then draw a line in the sand.

SAFMUTD

He’s a fecking waster. Cares more about a few extra quid than his career.
Can you blame him? According to reports he's on a 55K per week contract, he knows he won't see that money ever again logically he doesnt want to give that up. We can only blame ourselves for giving that kind of contracts to mediocre players.

Status
Not open for further replies.