Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Looks like City are still confident on de Bruyne agreeing the deal despite progress being slower than expected.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

West Ham have also considered loaning in Marko Arnautovic from China, but his massive wages could be a deterrent.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid

PSG are still monitoring the Sergio Ramos contract situation, which has been confirmed by Josep Pedrerol.
Being the best possible captain it is incredible how he and his brother go to the limit with each renewal.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
No one following Bayern ever implied that he might leave.
For sure. However, I wouldn't be surprised if other media outlets and journalists link him with other clubs again if he doesn't play as much for whatever reason. If those stories come up again, we should not take them too seriously unless there's something being leaked from Bayern's camp.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

My dream is to get to Manchester United, but first I want to reach other teams in Europe to adapt and get to Manchester in a better way.
EDIT: The quotes are 4 weeks old. Lucas Sposito misled everyone by making it seem like they were more recent. Source:

Last edited:

rotherham_red

Source:
That's an old interview, I remember reading those quotes weeks ago. For what its worth, i don't think we're currently in for him, though it seems we are definitely interested in him as a longer term prospect.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
That's an old interview, I remember reading those quotes weeks ago. For what its worth, i don't think we're currently in for him, though it seems we are definitely interested in him as a longer term prospect.
Yeah, I unfortunately found out about them today. Lucas Sposito also wrote a whole article on it today, and he made it seem like these are more recent. As we can see now, Sport Witness have deleted the Tweet associated with his article.

dev1l

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Money. Most probably west brom can afford to pay more
That's probably the most likely reason, though with that said, King will probably get relegated again with West Brom this season, and with Bournemouth doing quite well, I'm not sure if he should necessarily leave them at this time. Since he'll become a free agent in the summer, he should be able to court better clubs than West Brom at this time.

dev1l

That's probably the most likely reason, though with that said, King will probably get relegated again with West Brom this season, and with Bournemouth doing quite well, I'm not sure if he should necessarily leave them at this time. Since he'll become a free agent in the summer, he should be able to court better clubs than West Brom at this time.
I edited my previous reply to.include links to players salaries at both clubs.
West Brom pay their highest paid player (Austin) more than twice as much Torino's highest paid players (Sirigu, Bellotti)

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I edited my previous reply to.include links to players salaries at both clubs.
West Brom pay their highest paid player (Austin) more than twice as much Torino's highest paid players (Sirigu, Bellotti)
Yeah, that's just ridiculous and shows the draw that the Premier League has for players in continental Europe.

With that said, wouldn't King be able to attract more than just West Brom? I can see clubs like Brighton, Leeds, and Palace showing interest in him. Bournemouth can also give him a bigger contract if they can successfully get promoted to the Premier League.

Spark

If a club like Torino couldn't get Josh King, what guarantee is there for West Brom to get him? Would King even be interested in transferring to West Brom if he wasn't interested in Torino?
He might not want to relocate to Torino for the wages that were offered (no idea what that was btw).

Would be a good signing by West Brom.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I get that he deserves special treatment by the club but damn, you're the captain, maybe don't go stirring the pot and maybe extend that same treatment to the club...unless you really don't care about staying in which case just say so

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
6 hours ago:

Source: MachDeportes via El Universo

The Independiente del Valle general manager Santiago Morales:
There is another club interested in England and also a team from the five top leagues in Europe. We have two strong teams from Europe interested in him, without reaching any understanding yet, but we hope their negotiation will be prompt.

NYAS

Honestly, to me it’s really obvious IDV are just trying to get a bidding war going. They were so quiet in the beginning then they realized they could drag it out a bit more. You don’t say those kinds of things if you actually do have other clubs in for him.

SATA

I thought I read from some Ecuador bloke/reporter that his club respects confidentiality during negotiations and now they are talking publicly about interest on the player?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I thought I read from some Ecuador bloke/reporter that his club respects confidentiality during negotiations and now they are talking publicly about interest on the player?
Technically, the GM is still respecting that confidentiality by not specifically naming clubs that are currently in negotiations. The fact that he's talking about interest from multiple clubs, however, seems to be a way to cool down all of the Manchester United talk that's currently happening in Ecuador.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I get that he deserves special treatment by the club but damn, you're the captain, maybe don't go stirring the pot and maybe extend that same treatment to the club...unless you really don't care about staying in which case just say so
ah ok, then we agree. I wasn't sure what you meant with your seriously.
They have offered him two years, the second with a discount of 10%. Not bad, and he knows that he will not get more, since the club knows that he is not going anywhere(and even in that case they shouldn´t give him more). He is not going to move all the family to Paris or leave his horses.
He is too attached to the club, and perhaps that is why he considers that he has to go to war.

He and Florentino have a relationship too close, and will renew when Florentino gets tired of seeing René leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.