Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The message:
If you give a lot and receive even more back, if every time you feel the emotion that beats within your chest, that means that there are stronger bonds than anything, which go beyond longing courtships, and go beyond the headlines and respect history, I think, live and play in this manner. #ForzaSamp

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

From the agent:
Ballardini would have liked to include him in the team for the second part of the season, but we already had an agreement with the directors and we prefered to terminate the contract, as Schone aims to play Euros with Denmark. Last year was difficult but the player was playing regularly, while everybody was surprised when Lasse Schone hadn't been included in the list of players Genoa could have used in Serie A this season.

There are several offers: I can't exclude that he could return to Ajax, there are also many clubs interested between England, Belgium and Italy.
The Italian clubs: Torino and Parma + Genoa wanting to keep him

Adnan

Talent Spotter
They've already signed one prospect and are now looking to sign another. I wouldn't be surprised if both Upamecano and Konate are sold. Konate has reportedly been making noises about wanting to play in the English league and even changed agent to Jonathan Barnett to make it a reality.

croadyman

They've already signed one prospect and are now looking to sign another. I wouldn't be surprised if both Upamecano and Konate are sold. Konate has reportedly been making noises about wanting to play in the English league and even changed agent to Jonathan Barnett to make it a reality.
Get Konate in the summer simple as

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
West Ham have seemingly lined up a replacement for Haller.

And for his replacement, West Ham have activated the [transfer] track leading to Moussa Dembele (Lyon) for [the last] two days.

James Peril

Right, individually, Grealish is more refined than Fernandes, who makes up for it with his directness and energy levels. My point was more on how well Grealish can fit into the rest of the team and whether he'll be as effective when he's not a big fish in a small pond. I say this because we've seen a similar case with Havertz in Chelsea and (on a lesser note) Mahrez in City.

Is Grealish the kind of player who'll always be drawn towards the ball? Will he have the tactical acumen to take up positions, make runs, and perform actions that he wouldn't necessarily like? It's questions like these that I am looking to answer, and at the moment, I don't have the answers, unfortunately.
The ball is drawn to him, and we saw with England that he looked very much like he was playing for Villa. Once he gets the ball, the other players know a good run will be rewarded. And as far as big pond goes, I wouldn’t say United’s attacking line-up is that big these days. No big egos or flair players like Messi, Neymar or the likes... but direct players that love a run but don’t have the skills to dribble or carry the ball for long. If signed, Grealish would take the role as main distributor from day 1. The defensive players would give him the ball automatically, since he is very good at finding space and because he rarely gives it away. His one-two with Fernandes could be lethal, setting up the latter for many shote. Grealish is several levels above Fernandes in general play, just like de Bruyne yesterday.

croadyman

The ball is drawn to him, and we saw with England that he looked very much like he was playing for Villa. Once he gets the ball, the other players know a good run will be rewarded. And as far as big pond goes, I wouldn’t say United’s attacking line-up is that big these days. No big egos or flair players like Messi, Neymar or the likes... but direct players that love a run but don’t have the skills to dribble or carry the ball for long. If signed, Grealish would take the role as main distributor from day 1. The defensive players would give him the ball automatically, since he is very good at finding space and because he rarely gives it away. His one-two with Fernandes could be lethal, setting up the latter for many shote. Grealish is several levels above Fernandes in general play, just like de Bruyne yesterday.
Yeah Grealish replacing Pogba in the summer is an absolute no brainer and he would also give Rashford a kick up the arse in the LW position as well which he badly needs. We clearly look toothless when Bruno doesn't come off and that is why he is a must signing in the next window.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Between [incoming transfer] opportunities and necessary sales, Pochettino has been warned about PSG's winter transfer window.
Article summary:
  • PSG can't splash the cash, so they'll look to get more creative
    • May consider player exchanges
  • Dele Alli interests PSG but is considered too expensive at this time
    • Less expensive options are being considered, like Christian Eriksen.
  • Several PSG players are for sale, like Julian Draxler.

Matt851

If we keep this gifting players away. No one will ever come and pay anything even for our top players. Haller is being sold for 25m and we cant even sell an Argentina international for something more than free.
The problem is if you put a player on a salary which is significantly higher than what they are worth. They then want to the next vlub to match this and this in turn diminishes the transfer fee anyone wants to pay.

Realistically we should just accept we arent going to get good fees for our dead wood and let them go rathet than continuing to pay their wages

Status
Not open for further replies.