Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varun1

What do they say in the article? It requires subscription to read it:(
As the page is loading just press the 'X' to stop it from loading fully and you'll be able to view the contents. Works on laptop and mobile.
Anyway, nothing article that mentions players that we'd be willing to let go - the usual suspect and what we knew already.

NecssryEvil

What do they say in the article? It requires subscription to read it:(
This is threadmarked in this thread for any interested... works more places than it fails at, in my experience (note it does take me 2-3 tries a lot of times. gotta time it right).

Nope just mentions Arsenal & Everton interest last summer. If you're on desktop you can press escape to stop the page loading on the article and it should stop before the paywall pop up comes up so you can read it all, imagine it works the same on mobile but probably harder to do.
And I will take this opportunity to say thanks again to @Santos J for this awesome tip I have used nearly every day since. I appreciate you sharing!

crossy1686

career ending

Jovic is back off to Frankfurt on loan
I'm pretty sure Madrid were getting mad praise from this place for signing this bloke and a couple others the summer they signed him. Looks like they've offloaded almost all the players they signed that summer now, or are looking to at least. Good times...

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I'm pretty sure Madrid were getting mad praise from this place for signing this bloke and a couple others the summer they signed him. Looks like they've offloaded almost all the players they signed that summer now, or are looking to at least. Good times...
Yep. I seem to recall the club being slated for missing out on such a huge opportunity. Granted, it might have worked out differently for him here but on this evidence we made the right decision not to be involved.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Fanatik

Sporting director Emre Belozoglu:
I look (on it) very positively for the community and the president, but it is not easy. We have our own plans. Mesut also has a contract with his club. He’s a huge star. I would be very pleased that Fenerbahçe had such a player, especially when we were here. We had a meeting with him and his manager. The process is slow, but Mesut is closer than ever. The fact that Mesut was in his own childhood dream and Fenerbahce had such a dream made this step so close for the first time. After the meeting with the player’s club is over, we will hold meetings amongst us. If Mesut agrees with his club on the terms we want, he will not have a burden on our limits this year.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
This is why people shouldn't typically trust Turkish sources:

Source: Fanatik

Emre again:
We are very pleased with Ozan Tufan’s appetite and being among the leading players of the team. Ozan has a very good heart, a clean boy. It is necessary to evaluate if he has completed his mission in Fenerbahce or not. There is currently no official proposal for Ozan.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

There is a priority in Paris, and it’s Dele Alli. The information we can give you tonight is that Dele Alli wants to go to Paris. He would be very happy to find his manager again.

He is lacking game time at Tottenham. His relationship with José Mourinho isn’t great. The opportunity could arrive during this transfer window, but it needs to be a good one for Paris who, if they bring a player in, need to let one go, which can complicate the operation.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Lo Celso's injury leaves Spurs short of options.
  • Spurs need an English player for the Europa League squad requirements, so they'll need an equally capable replacement for him.
    • Both Gazzaniga and Gedson Fernandes aren't included in the squad.
On Lingard:
  • United don't want to let Lingard leave for another PL/EL rival.
  • Lingard frustrated at the lack of playing time and the prospect of missing out on Euro 2020.

peridigm

Jesse not good enough to play for United but he's too good to play against United? Makes sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.