Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Het Belang van Limburg (newspaper)

Matheus Diniz (member of Pereira's entourage) on the recent rumours:
He is happy in Rome. Andreas likes the Italian culture, which is closer to the Brazilian than the English. He feels good in Rome. Lives there with his wife and daughter. The supporters like him, only he wants to play more. Until now he has mainly been a substitute, but he always does well. He started in the playing XI against Torino and scored immediately.

I don’t do Pereira’s transfer business – I do marketing – but my feeling is that both club and player want to get on with each other. There is another clause, which says that Lazio has a first option if another club makes a bid. So, I certainly don’t rule out that he will play for Lazio next season. Players may also leave, and Andreas is also very well integrated into the group. He is good friends with Lucas, whom he knew from England, Correa and Caicedo.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
I mean I'm not disputing that neither Basel nor Bayern will be signing Aguero, but to call us 'flat out broke' is surely over the top.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Other interested clubs along with AC Milan:
  • Leeds
  • Newcastle
  • Rennes
  • La Liga clubs
Lampard has stated that Tomori's in his long-term plan, and if he does leave on loan, it's for him to develop further rather than his value to rise for a future sale.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I mean I'm not disputing that neither Basel nor Bayern will be signing Aguero, but to call us 'flat out broke' is surely over the top.
You might be saying that in jest, but The Athletic were referring to Barcelona in their Tweet, though they could have been clearer than that particular hashtag.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Nice-Matin (newspaper)

We have seen a lot of names appear in the press without any merit. Our goal is to get our entire squad back together and we all aim to have a good second part of the season. No, that won’t be the case [expecting a big transfer in the winter market]. The context is totally inappropriate. We know that the winter transfer window is very special and difficult. We had the opportunity to bring in William Saliba and we are delighted.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
You might be saying that in jest, but The Athletic were referring to Barcelona in their Tweet, though they could have been clearer than that particular hashtag.
That's what my post was referring to in jest, yes.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Looks like Everton are about to get him on loan with a option to make it permanent. What is the opinion on him ? Is he any good ?
I don't know if there are any reports from more reliable sources regarding Zirkzee, so I can't say whether Everton really are working on him.

In terms of his ability, he's quite raw, but he does have potential. His finishing is decent, but beyond that, I can't say too much about the rest of his game (i.e. don't take the rest of what I'd say as surefire guarantees); his hold-up play is inconsistent, but he can carry the ball if needed. He's not necessarily static, but his movement is quite predictable and can make him easy to contain.

With that said, I don't watch Bayern as regularly as the Bayern fans, so they might have more insights than I would.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
More on Rafinha to Schalke:

Max's Tweet:
The idea of a return was brought to Rafinha side from the outside. No contact so far, Olympiakos doesn't want to lose him, and he would cost quite a bit. This is the situation.

It is correct: Rafinha wants to go back to Schalke. Adviser Ricardo Scheidt: "Rafinha has a contract with Olympiakos until June 21. He is 35 and now decides alone where he goes. I will not comment publicly on whether there was contact or not." More in #TransferUpdate

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Derby might be able to keep some of their more promising young players now.

Also, this means that Rooney has officially retired.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Pochettino doesn't reveal much about PSG's potential transfer activites.

Pochettino on the transfer window: "We didn't have time to think about it. We arrived 13 days ago and we haven't had time to sleep for more than 3-4 hours. Leonardo is working, we are talking to him. There is nothing to communicate to the press."

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Info #RMCSport: Free at the end of the season, Romain Hamouma has still not received an offer to extend the contract from Saint-Etienne. The player is concerned that his adventure can end in June. The player has received a nice offer this winter from Saudi Arabia but wants to stay in Saint-Etienne.
It'd be a shame to see him go to Saudi Arabia. He's a fun player to watch.

stu_1992

Do we get at least some fee for such kind of loans?
It's possible on some of our loans, although I think it's unlikely tbh. Maybe Dalot as he's a more established player at Milan.

But we're 100% not getting a fee from Portadown in Northern Ireland. We'd be lucky if there's even any wage contribution. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.