Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Mainz manager Bo Svensson's quote:
It is the case that J.P. is currently doing a medical check at Crystal Palace. If everything goes well, which is what we expect, it will be over the line.
Quote source: Sky Germany

The deal will be an 18-month loan with a condition to buy for 18 million Euros.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: TV2

Johansen's agent Tore Pedersen:
He wants to play football. It has been a half year with a lot of on and off and back and forth. It will not be Norway, I can guarantee that. We are looking at different solutions. Finding a club is no problem, but everything has to be right. There is a total package here that needs to be decided, but Fulham play ball.

[On whether a solution can be found in January] In this game here, I’m not sure.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Rojo has two offers on the table:
  • Boca Juniors
  • Estudiantes
Both clubs expect Rojo to terminate his contract with us and then sign with one of them for free.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I normally don't post stories associated with Gazzetta or Corrierre dello Sport, but this is regarding Eriksen:

Basically, the Italian newspapers don't even cite United as a club that are working on this transfer. They don't even cite the club anywhere in their reports.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

United do not intend to loan out Amad Diallo. They want to keep him in the first team for this season.
We've got quite a few of our loans badly wrong this season, let's hope we get this one right.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He really wouldn’t. He’s done well under Ralph but he’s still not top class...good but nowhere near Utd class. He’d struggle with the expectation IMO. Great at clubs like Southampton and Burnley. Surprised a club like West Ham don’t move for him
You're wrong in my opinion. He's a brilliant player and was just unfortunate with a terrible injury when he was with Liverpool to barely get any chances. He's a top player, it's so obvious to see, performing extremely well in most his games in the hardest league of them all. He can score a very good goal against anyone, he shields the ball superbly against the best of defenders, etc.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
You're wrong in my opinion. He's a brilliant player and was just unfortunate with a terrible injury when he was with Liverpool to barely get any chances. He's a top player, it's so obvious to see, performing extremely well in most his games in the hardest league of them all. He can score a very good goal against anyone, he shields the ball superbly against the best of defenders, etc.
Opinions are what forums are about. I respect yours, however he isn’t signing for us

SATA

Mate i think you are a little overboard there. Ings is not a brilliant player nor a top player, those adjectives are for the likes of Haaland and Neymar. But he's certainly a good premier league striker (Defoe or Robbie Keane level), that's about the best i can describe of him

RUCK4444

Mate i think you are a little overboard there. Ings is not a brilliant player nor a top player, those adjectives are for the likes of Haaland and Neymar. But he's certainly a good premier league striker (Defoe or Robbie Keane level), that's about the best i can describe of him
Yeah he's hardly 'brilliant.' That's a stretch, he's certainly handy when he's actually fit and on the pitch. The latter being the crux of the problem tbh.

I wouldn't go anywhere near him unless it was on a free transfer. We cannot waste money on injury prone players, it doesn't fit the new recruitment strategy whatsoever.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I didn't go overboard. Ings scored the most goals from open play last season - the attributes I provided to describe him are very appropriate. He is a brilliant striker.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

AS Saint-Etienne have formulated a dry-loan [i.e. loan-only] offer for Jean-Clair Todibo (Benfica/Barcelona). However, Saint-Etienne cannot afford to pay the full salary like Benfica does. The transfer is not easy for Les Verts. OGC Nice and Italian clubs are still on the case.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Original Tweet:

BREAKING NEWS
Today's updates:
  • Odegaard: [Real Sociedad] can close the [loan] deal with a purchase option. The clubs are in talks.
  • Willian Jose: He is going to Wolverhampton. Loan with a purchase option
  • Carlos Fernandez: Agreement with Sevilla for ~9 million Euros

Suvvernmanc

As someone who lives only a few miles from Reading, and them being my local team, I have watched a few players who have unbelievable talent and are PL quality already.

Omar Richards is quality. A proper attacking fullback.

Ovie Ejaria, signed from liverpool. He reminds me of Eze at palace. It will not be long until Ejaria is on the radar of a top club.

Michael Olise. Same as above, top player. Will go on to good things.

Lucas João. Top striker. Strong and a great finisher. Will be a great 2nd option for a PL club.

In my opinion Reading will get promoted this year.. hopefully. And these lads will show everyone how good they are and can be.

Teja

Damn, so it comes full circle. City poached him from the Barca youth academy, developed him under Pep and are sending him back for free very nicely to Barcelona. Must sting a bit.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Damn, so it comes full circle. City poached him from the Barca youth academy, developed him under Pep and are sending him back for free very nicely to Barcelona. Must sting a bit.
Eric Garcia himself helped reduce that sting a bit by pushing for the move since last summer. City were well aware of his intention to leave and have prepared themselves accordingly for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.