Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcow

He he, I wanted to answer the guy saying no one wants him cause he s shit
Yeah I agree his ability is not the issue. He was always good when he got a run. While it's hard to ha e sympathy earning that kind of money from a career perspective I have sympathy for him.

James Peril

How?

OGS did sign Eikrem for Molde and that was a type of player he really loved. Different level and all that, but I bet OGS is a big fan of Eriksen as a player.
I think the point is obviously about Eriksen now being shit, older and lacking hunger to succeed. As others have said, he is struggling to get into a team making Young, Lukaku and Sanchez look like good players, in an absolutely shit league. If you can’t even get minutes in your supposed prime in Italy, how the hell are you going to do it in the Premier League.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Benevento are also chasing Wolves' Patrick Cutrone. Honestly, I think that Eder will be a great signing for them and will give them an added dimension to their attack.

sparx99

I think the point is obviously about Eriksen now being shit, older and lacking hunger to succeed. As others have said, he is struggling to get into a team making Young, Lukaku and Sanchez look like good players, in an absolutely shit league. If you can’t even get minutes in your supposed prime in Italy, how the hell are you going to do it in the Premier League.
Conte is a bit odd at times though. His love for the likes of Victor Moses and Ashley Young may suggest he’s not the best judge of a footballer despite his success as a manager.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Roma are finding Dzeko difficult to move on.
  • Dzeko prefers going to top clubs.
  • Juve no longer interested (reported earlier).
  • Other big clubs possibly interested must:
    • Meet the asking price (not possible for several of them)
    • Move someone else on first
  • Roma's only option is a player exchange for a player that they'd like.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Says a lot about the personalities if that's correct. It's also exactly why they're not the right caliber to be good enough for United.
Tbf sadly it says more about us. We have managed to make it too comfortable for too many mediocre players to stay at the club for as long as possible by offering them huge wages.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
:o :boring: Such a boring transfer window but it was expected really.

Status
Not open for further replies.