Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Lee Kang-in (Valencia) is not certain of staying in Valencia beyond this season. Under contract until 2022, the Korean has been offered a contract extension, but two clubs from La Liga, [one of which being] Real Betis, and a Ligue 1 are pushing to convince him to leave.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: RTBF

This morning, just before training, I spoke to Christian. He confirmed to me there was no contact with West Brom or any other side, and that Palace didn’t speak to him about anything either. Christian also told me: ‘Kismet, I’m very happy here, I play regularly, I’m not scared of competition. I want to stay at Palace.

He couldn’t have been clearer. I haven’t received a request from West Brom or others, and I’m sure Palace haven’t either, otherwise they would have warmed me. I actually think the club hope to renew Christian’s contract, who’s free in June. I think the West Brom rumour comes from Allardyce, who, during a conversation, said he’d like a profile like Benteke’s.

[On Mateta's arrival] Why should he worry since he’s a starter unlike Michy Batshuayi, for example. Nothing is impossible in football, but there’s a 99% chance that Christian is still at Crystal Palace at the end of the window. There was talk of a loan to Antwerp. That’s rubbish. Christian is free in June. In Belgium, only Brugge can afford his services.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Despite rumours coming from Argentina, Lyon have always maintained the same line regarding Gonzalo Montiel (River Plate): yes, the player has been on the club's radars but never more than that.

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC

Bayer Leverkusen are also interested in Gray.
Given the amount of squad rebuilding we need to do this would be a VERY shrewd signing for less than £2m, am all for it. Always thought there’s a player in there and we love an inconsistent winger at Selhurst. :lol:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Padova Sport

AC Monza are owned by Silvio Berlusconi, and they have a decent amount of money to spend. That could explain why they might be okay with bringing Pellistri in. Still, as reported by United journalists + stated by Pellistri's agent, United are keen on loaning Pellistri out to either La Liga or Ligue 1.

GoldTrafford99

Cue Jesse Lingard playing himself back into the England squad (Southgate is a massive fan, obviously, as were Ferguson, Moyes, LvG, Mouirnho and Ole). Unfortunately Jesse has suffered with major personal problems over the past 18-months and although fit and training every day, wasn't deemed to have anywhere near the right mental state to be considered for first team action.

Anyway; he has worked hard over the past few months; is mentally ready for first-team action and I for one wouldn't be surprised to see him have a huge impact for the Hammers.

He's a fantastic talent.

Just to note: All of those class managers above are big fans of Jesse Lingard.

It's just a few posters on the Caf who happen to deludedly think he's shit.

dove

They got money though, why aren't we selling or loaning with an obligation to buy?
He barely played for a year, nobody in their right mind would buy him especially knowing the wages he is on. Loan is fine, hopefully he has a decent spell and attracts some interest.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He barely played for a year, nobody in their right mind would buy him especially knowing the wages he is on. Loan is fine, hopefully he has a decent spell and attracts some interest.
Yeah, you're right. Although I wasn't expecting a "big fee", more like 5m and take over his contract. Wishful, I guess. Hope he does well there.

C'est Moi Cantona

I seem to remember a lot of people saying no prem would touch Lingard, whereas in reality I bet he had 3 or 4 offers to choose from.

He's a good player, who will do well at a mid table club, and who we maybe could miss if we get a few injuries later in the season.

hubbuh

Cue Jesse Lingard playing himself back into the England squad (Southgate is a massive fan, obviously, as were Ferguson, Moyes, LvG, Mouirnho and Ole). Unfortunately Jesse has suffered with major personal problems over the past 18-months and although fit and training every day, wasn't deemed to have anywhere near the right mental state to be considered for first team action.

Anyway; he has worked hard over the past few months; is mentally ready for first-team action and I for one wouldn't be surprised to see him have a huge impact for the Hammers.

He's a fantastic talent.

Just to note: All of those class managers above are big fans of Jesse Lingard.

It's just a few posters on the Caf who happen to deludedly think he's shit.
Is Ole a massive fan? He barely played in the second half of last season, and he's played even less this season (not appeared once in the league!). I've defended Lingard from friends that have jumped on the proverbial doggy-pile that's taken place over the past couple of years, but fantastic talent is pushing it!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Thank you, Moyes.
The weird thing with this is that none of the journalists who are tied to West Ham have reported on this yet. Apparently, ExWHUEmployee will be providing info on this later today, but we'll see what that's about. Obviously, the more reliable United journalists won't speak about this immediately, but I'm surprised that ESPN aren't even reporting this given how quickly they tend to report any United-related story.

We shall see what this is about soon, especially since multiple teams are keen on bringing Lingard in.

Status
Not open for further replies.