Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Thanks for that, mate. I guess this makes him a potential value option.
For sure, but in the past, Vlahovic talked about how he'd be happy to continue with Fiorentina after this season. Until there's some solid interest from the bigger sides, I don't think he'll be asking for a move out of the club.

Castia

Pushing the limits on that one, no? He's 27 now, and he will finish this season as a 27-year-old - hell, even the Euros too. Saying he's almost 29 a good year and a half before it's actually the case seems like a reach.
Oh ok my bad I thought he was 28. Take a year off the point still stands for me though. £120m for a 28 year old who’s regularly missing games through injury still isn’t good business.

Judas

Open to offers
120m in a covid season for an often injured 27/8/9 year old when we have so many pressing issues in our squad that must be addressed, its clearly bad business unless you're simply thinking about how good we'll be in Fifa 22.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
120m in a covid season for an often injured 27/8/9 year old when we have so many pressing issues in our squad that must be addressed, its clearly bad business unless you're simply thinking about how good we'll be in Fifa 22.
Considering he’s 30 already, 120m is a bad idea

Red00012

Just to clarify he’s currently 27 , will finish the season 27 , he will finish the euro’s still 27. He will start next season 28 and finish the season 28. He will start the season in August 2022 as a 29 year old.

I don’t think I missed anything.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Just to clarify he’s currently 27 , will finish the season 27 , he will finish the euro’s still 27. He will start next season 28 and finish the season 28. He will start the season in August 2022 as a 29 year old.

I don’t think I missed anything.
Man as a 35 year old he’s doing well but those dodgy ankles..

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

On Dybala:
We speak to Dybala's agent every week, we can't forget about the moment we are going through in the world, a year ago COVID looked like an issue that would last a few months, we must have a sense of responsibility with what we do. This is true not just for Juve but any entrepreneur, this is something that impacts every aspect of life.
On Morata:
He has many options, with Atletico we have option of buying him right away or have him back on loan. He's giving us a lot and we are focused on him, he has mentality and attitude, these are the reasons why we believe in Alvaro.

OmarUnited4ever

About United, David Ornstein said:
  • United don’t want Sancho saga with Haaland
  • Sancho remains of interest to United
  • Harry Kane, club would not do business at the proposed £120 million fee mooted within the industry.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

• Harry Kane, club would not do business at the proposed £120 million fee mooted within the industry.
I like how we are not going to tolerate silly Haaland or Sancho prices, but £120m for Kane is money well spent. Would be annoyed if that was the number to bring him to OT and we said no.

red_de_pologne

Haaland would be Sancho saga on steroids, just concentrate on actual possible transfers, seeing as we have a lot of work with possibel outgoings, Lingard, Pereira, Mata, Dalot, Matic, Bailly? de Gea?

Pogba renewal/sale will be a saga in itself, could be undecided until after the Euros

Just can't see us having a very good window based on how much work is needed and how we seem to be capable of doing only one transfer at a time, at a snails pace too

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Haaland would be Sancho saga on steroids, just concentrate on actual possible transfers, seeing as we have a lot of work with possibel outgoings, Lingard, Pereira, Mata, Dalot, Matic, Bailly? de Gea?

Pogba renewal/sale will be a saga in itself, could be undecided until after the Euros

Just can't see us having a very good window based on how much work is needed and how we seem to be capable of doing only one transfer at a time, at a snails pace too
All deals will be done slowly due to the current economic climate. It won’t be exclusive to Utd.

Becks00

Would a Sancho, Konate and Rice summer be that unrealistic. Looking at the prices they should go for, Sancho should be within £60-70m(€70-80m), Konate £25-30m. That's about 85-100m, that should be within budget for the summer and then Rice should go for about £35-40m + Lingard, the extra 40m could be raised from the sales of Bailly, Dalot, Periera and co. Then there is the wage savings from letting the likes of Mata, Matic (we have no need for him should we sign Rice or any other DM), De gea if he leaves and Cavani(would prefer he stays). Striker can wait for one more year imo.

OmarUnited4ever

I like how we are not going to tolerate silly Haaland or Sancho prices, but £120m for Kane is money well spent. Would be annoyed if that was the number to bring him to OT and we said no.

I agree, 120M is worth it for Kane, but the article also mentions that " It is understood that Tottenham Hotspur chairman Daniel Levy will not sell Kane to another English club under any circumstances."

I feel like Levy would let Kane go to clubs like PSG, Real Madrid, Barcelona, at a lower fee (70-90M) if Kane insists on leaving, he won't sanction a move to an EPL team.

in 2010, Modric signed a 6 year deal with Spurs, and in Aug 2012, he moved to Real Madrid for £35M, amid interest from Chelsea & United (it was rumored both clubs bid for Modric), Levy demanded £40M for Modric and accepted a lower fee from Madrid in 2012, he might do the same with Kane too.

Devil may care

Please let this be true :lol:

This could send Expressions over the edge....even moreso than usual.

I can see wanting to bring the price down on Sancho as he's not the only good RW option out there, but Haaland and Kane are rare commodities right now so a saga and an obscene fee is inevitable.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
Agree. That's a fair price and therefore unlikely to be correct though.

Status
Not open for further replies.