Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Who's going to buy De Gea. None of the top clubs need him or have the money. I think he'd stay one more year and just play Europe and cup games
I've predicted this in other threads but I can see De Gea going out on loan. Like you said no one is going to pay our valuation to buy him outright whereas I'm sure they'd be takers for him on loan especially if we continue to contribute to his wage (like we did with Sanchez)

People still think of players going out on loan as a young player trying to get experience thing but as has been seen its becoming more common as it being a way of giving established players game time to put them in the shop window

If Johnstone would accept being our no.2, I'm not sure there are too many better options out there.
I've said about Johnstone coming back as number 2 for a while now but Heaton wouldn't be a bad shout either, he's number 2 at Villa now since his injury and like Johnstone having another academy player back in the ranks ain't a bad thing

saivet

I've said about Johnstone coming back as number 2 for a while now but Heaton wouldn't be a bad shout either, he's number 2 at Villa now since his injury and like Johnstone having another academy player back in the ranks ain't a bad thing
Heaton is a good should too, likely be cheap too.

RUCK4444

Maguire is plenty vocal on the pitch and I'd expect Shaw to grow more as a leader as well. That's the next step in his progress.
Nah not particularly, I like Maguire, he’s the most vocal we have but he’s not an organiser in a proper leader type way.

I can’t see Shaw ever being vocal and a leader on the pitch, through example maybe, but I wouldn’t expect him to become a vocal leader.

I still feel a large reason we drop out of form is through on field leadership and character on the pitch. Players who won’t suffer fools like Keano etc. We used to have tonnes of them.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Nah not particularly, I like Maguire, he’s the most vocal we have but he’s not an organiser in a proper leader type way.

I can’t see Shaw ever being vocal and a leader on the pitch, through example maybe, but I wouldn’t expect him to become a vocal leader.

I still feel a large reason we drop out of form is through on field leadership and character on the pitch. Players who won’t suffer fools like Keano etc. We used to have tonnes of them.
Henderson very vocal.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Bild

Apparently, Neuhaus will become a key player for Mönchengladbach next season with the likes of Thuram and Zakaria expected to be sold. Bild have linked Liverpool to him alongside Bayern Munich.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Bild reported this yesterday right? Also if I'm not mistaken, Bild are meant to be a bit wank with their transfer news (or was it Kicker)
Both Kicker and Bild tend to be iffy with their stories with Bild less so. With that said, this bit aligns with what Patrick Berger from Sport1 mentioned yesterday.

Nicoseth

Andrei Kanchelskis made me fall in love with Unite
I'd have bitten that bite if he was meeting Poch. There's something else going on and definitely something worth of a discussion since he's meeting the club's president.

I doubt they'd send Sir Alex to offer around our goalie.
Eh? So there's definitely something going on but it couldn't possibly be us selling a player to them?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Eddie Salcedo will return to Inter. There is no possibility that [Hellas] Verona will redeem him.
Eddie Salcedo has spent most of his time on the bench, but he has looked decent whenever he's come on. I think he'll go through another loan spell or be sold next summer depending on the circumstances.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
They'll try and make it a battle for Sancho, but it isn't really one.
At the moment, I really don't see either Chelsea or Liverpool going for him. The only way this becomes a battle (realistically) is if Liverpool sell Salah for a high price. I can't think of any way for Chelsea to potentially enter the race, so it's mostly United on their own with Liverpool having the potential to compete if they choose to do so.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Koundé quote from Mucho Deporte (on the transfer rumours surrounding him):
It’s hard, I have a lot of ambition and good…I have to measure what’s best for me, there’s still a few months left and we’ll see what happens. I feel good also here and staying in Seville will not be a bad choice either.
La Razón state that Chelsea are best placed to sign him as Real Madrid are dependent on letting go of one of Ramos or Varane. Those two clubs are the only ones linked by La Razón to Koundé.

Status
Not open for further replies.