Transfer Tweets - 2020/21 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Alasdair Gold says otherwise (regarding Kane reiterating his desire to leave the club):

I doubt that Kane would get that disruptive. Unfortunately, that'll play straight into Spurs' hands. The only way Kane would be likely to leave is if he actually stands up for himself and submits a transfer request.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I've read the full article from Law, and interestingly, he doesn't refer to Sky Sports when stating that Kane wants to leave. This might be a leak from his camp to put some pressure on Spurs without ruining the goodwill that he has with the club.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I've read the full article from Law, and interestingly, he doesn't refer to Sky Sports when stating that Kane wants to leave. This might be a leak from his camp to put some pressure on Spurs without ruining the goodwill that he has with the club.
Matt Law has the same information as Sky about Kane wanting to leave. So before he put out his piece he probably wanted to credit Sky for the information.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Matt Law has the same information as Sky about Kane wanting to leave. So before he put out his piece he probably wanted to credit Sky for the information.
This is the first time that I'm reading a source outside of Sky Sports actually report on Kane wanting to leave the club, which does add substance to the news. The fact that it conflicts with Alasdair Gold's info, though, tells me that Spurs have yet to actually hear from Kane or his camp.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
United have known for a long time that Kane wanted away and had him at the top of his wish list. Then Cavani extended. Kane is still on the list, but the need is by no means as urgent

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Shame, as he's been impressive whenever I've seen him play.
It's got to be tough for our young players. Hard to break into the first time, loans don't usually work well, etc., so I understand that a player who has lots of potential may want to go somewhere that they'll get to play week in, week out and definitely be part of the manager's plans. Wish him all the best and hope we sign him for lots of money in a few years.

Teja

Any concrete links out?

I think we've mostly got Sancho as our big summer signing. City do need a top striker - Jesus just doesn't cut it but they also don't spend crazy amounts on a single player esp one that's 28yo. PSG seems like the only club that checks all the boxes if Neymar leaves.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Lets be real, there's no way we're getting both Sancho and Kane. Given the noises coming out of the Sancho camp it seems pretty clear that we probably won't be in for Kane this summer as Sancho is clearly going to be the priority, and probably rightly so.

Matthew84!

Lets be real, there's no way we're getting both Sancho and Kane. Given the noises coming out of the Sancho camp it seems pretty clear that we probably won't be in for Kane this summer as Sancho is clearly going to be the priority, and probably rightly so.
We should sign Sancho first then see what happens

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
United are turning into a full on Brexit FC.

With EU work permits a thing again, we're turning our attention away from Europe to the rest of the world.
Wait, I thought Brexit FC was supposed to be about British players. Now it means Brazilians?!

Zoo

With the possible departure of #Conte , the question arises of that of #Lukaku . #Inter would likely sell it for ~ 80M € . Our #DiablesRouges could find the #PremierLeague & a club in his heart #ChelseaFC , are already in contact with his agent.

2E_MUFC

Think Kane will end up at City. Haaland to us the year after. How much is Max Aarons going for? I’d personally prefer him to Trippier.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20

With the possible departure of #Conte , the question arises of that of #Lukaku . #Inter would likely sell it for ~ 80M € . Our #DiablesRouges could find the #PremierLeague & a club in his heart #ChelseaFC , are already in contact with his agent.
What? Is Conte leaving ? Did I miss any news

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
What? Is Conte leaving ? Did I miss any news
He might leave if he doesn't get the support required to keep Inter strong and strengthen them further. This came about a few months back and was put into the backburner especially when Inter were close to sealing the Serie A title. Now, though, the stories about Inter's financial issues are coming back, and that means the return of stories about Conte's uncertain future.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He might leave if he doesn't get the support required to keep Inter strong and strengthen them further. This came about a few months back and was put into the backburner especially when Inter were close to sealing the Serie A title. Now, though, the stories about Inter's financial issues are coming back, and that means the return of stories about Conte's uncertain future.
Aah ok. Makes sense. Thanks!

Judas

Open to offers
Could stomach him going to Chelsea more than City as at least they aren't a complete team already
He's make a difference to City, but turns Chelsea into title challengers. Think it makes much less impact him going to City, they're already the best team with the best depth, what's another cherry on top.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Could stomach him going to Chelsea more than City as at least they aren't a complete team already
No way do Spurs sell to Chelsea. Not that its much likelier that they sell to us or City, but I'd say there's a more a chance of him coming to Manchester than joining Chelsea.

croadyman

No way do Spurs sell to Chelsea. Not that its much likelier that they sell to us or City, but I'd say there's a more a chance of him coming to Manchester than joining Chelsea.
Think he will go and join his old mate Kyle at City

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Barcelona still seems to be one of Memphis's preferred destinations, but he's no longer going through an agency for the negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.