Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggsyking

A video surfaced of Dembele making some racist remarks about some workers trying to fix a TV or something. Griezmann is in the video laughing as well.
Him of all people should know how much racism and ethnic hate can affect other peoples lives. Now he is rich, he does not give a shit. Ignorant.

Superden

We should be in touch with players like Pedri and Frenkie and letting them know there is a proper wage waiting for them at United.

Players with that talent shouldn't be playing for peanuts to subsidise the wages of 35 year olds.

Sow the seeds now. It's might be tapping up but Barca have never worried about that when they were trying to entice the best players from other clubs.
Frenkie would be an ideal addition, would give a real upgrade and touch of class to our midfield. he must be getter slightly nervous at Barca's short term outlook. great shout to start getting in his ear.

RkkMan

Lingard's not keen on a permanent move to West Ham?

That's your level kid and you did well there last year. On your bike!
It says he's not keen on being part of a swap deal. Doesn't mean he isn't interested in West Ham probably wants to assess if there's other options first

hubbuh

It says he's not keen on being part of a swap deal. Doesn't mean he isn't interested in West Ham probably wants to assess if there's other options first
Better options than West Ham? Can't imagine he'll get anything better than that.

Matthew84!

Better options than West Ham? Can't imagine he'll get anything better than that.
Lingard can probably get better clubs than West ham and let's be honest the more clubs he can attract the more chance of Utd getting more money for him.
Unfortunately I can see him saying he'll stay at Utd as they are getting better.

Infra-red

Frenkie would be an ideal addition, would give a real upgrade and touch of class to our midfield. he must be getter slightly nervous at Barca's short term outlook. great shout to start getting in his ear.
One of the few senior players (along with Ter Stegen) at Barca that I'd actually be interested in United signing.

They have some talented youngsters, but most of their crop of senior players are either past it or ludicrously overpaid relative to their ability (Messi, Griezmann, Dembele, Coutinho, Lenglet, Umtiti, Pjanic).

Withnail

I know what it says. You're splitting hairs here I feel, unless I've missed something.

What reason would he have for not wanting to be part of a swap deal over a regular sale?

Withnail

Lingard can probably get better clubs than West ham and let's be honest the more clubs he can attract the more chance of Utd getting more money for him.
Unfortunately I can see him saying he'll stay at Utd as they are getting better.

Better than West Ham? I'm not convinced of that at all. None of the rest of the top 6 would take him.

Are Spurs a better club? maybe but I think West ham finish ahead of Nuno's Spurs next year.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Better than West Ham? I'm not convinced of that at all. None of the rest of the top 6 would take him.

Are Spurs a better club? maybe but I think West ham finish ahead of Nuno's Spurs next year.
Not enough Portuguese players at Spurs for his liking

sparx99

I know what it says. You're splitting hairs here I feel, unless I've missed something.

What reason would he have for not wanting to be part of a swap deal over a regular sale?
He might be ok going there if Rice is staying and there is ambition at West Ham to kick on. If they are selling Rice to Utd and he is part exchange then he may feel they'll be going backwards.

hubbuh

Like who?

Thiagoal

Lingard's not keen on a permanent move to West Ham?

That's your level kid and you did well there last year. On your bike!
To be fair, the sort of form he showed for the Hammers says to me he's actually above their level. Could see him doing really well in Serie A for a top team like Milan or Inter like United cast-offs?

Withnail

To be fair, the sort of form he showed for the Hammers says to me he's actually above their level. Could see him doing really well in Serie A for a top team like Milan or Inter like United cast-offs?
I think that will be shown to have been a purple patch. I'd also argue that those clubs are not actually much above West Hams level, however there's a better chance at silverware and it'd be a good move for him if they were interested.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Sassuolo have joined the bigger clubs (including Manchester United, yes) in the race for talented Brazilian winger Gabriel Veron.
  • Release clause: 53 million Euros
  • Palmeiras can let him go for 15 million Euros + bonuses

Status
Not open for further replies.