Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

This is a great example of why we shouldnt get rice, when you can get someone pretty similar of a fraction of the price.

Dan600

Andy Naylor is probably the most reliable journalist when it comes to Brighton.

This player is likely to be loaned straight away to Union SG (the Belgium club our chairman Tony Bloom also owns) as we wait for a work permit. But apparently he has a fantastic season in the J-League and ripped it up, we're losing Izquierdo, so a new winger is required.
Yeah, my dad is a Brighton fan and it's nice to have a journo who deals with a club, and is pretty much always right. Refreshing compared to United Journos.

jesperjaap

This is a great example of why we shouldnt get rice, when you can get someone pretty similar of a fraction of the price.
Must say, amazes me there havent been a few clubs in for him. I remember he got linked with Liverpool a while back. From what I have seen he is still developing (sure read he was a centre back and recently moved in to midfield?), but he looks quality to me, probably about the best player or certainly one of them I have seen nobody mention on these forums as a potential target.

You say this is a great example of why we shouldnt get Rice....Id go a stage further, if reported potential fees are correct its a good reason we shouldnt get Bissouma when you can get Camavinga AND Kamara. Its mad that potentially we could buy those two AND Varane for less than Rice. Personally I rate Rice more than most seem to on here, think he would be a good signing, but yes the fee is ridiculous, especially looking at some of these European prices

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Yeah, my dad is a Brighton fan and it's nice to have a journo who deals with a club, and is pretty much always right. Refreshing compared to United Journos.
Sensible man your dad!

Walters_19_MuFc

Don't know whether the rumour about Chelsea 'leapfrogging' us in the race for Camavinga, but I truly believe we won't be making any bids until we get assurances over Pogba.

If he leaves, we get a more established midfielder, if he doesn't, we get a young midfielder like Camavinga.

Infra-red

Thats not a striker :(
Lukaku looks comfortable in Milan and Dortmund aren't selling Haaland before next summer. There's not many good number 9s available (I am a bit surprised that you weren't interested in Andre Silva at £19.5m, though - quite the bargain).

Superden

Camavinga going to Chelsea would be quite annoying, unless of course they offer stupid money to the club and him (ie put him on par with their top earners).

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Can’t say I’ve ever watched him, but yeah. This is what our scouts should be telling us. No denying Rice is far more proven and experienced at a higher level, but it’s the profile of the player — DMs who can screen well and impose themselves a bit are very dime a dozen.

SAF is the GOAT

Camavinga is playing a friendly pre season match with Rennes against La Havre if it's interests anyone.

He's playing as a DM in this game i think and they're 0-2 down.

Last edited:

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

Translation:

This was originally reported by Mundo Deportivo.
Good deal to cut off their wages bill. Griezmann's wages is way too much and they already have Aguero and Memphis for his role. Saul will be a good squad depth for their midfield.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford

This one has legs apparently nothing close but definitely interest.

Would be very pleased if we could get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.