Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santos J

Ramsdale's a decent keeper and still young. Not half as bad as he's made out to be on here after a dodgy half season at Sheff Utd.

Nickosaur

I think he's probably a little better than some here would give him credit for, but I still think that is a mental move for Arsenal (if true!) :lol:

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine

Not Number 5 =/
Some crazy editing going on with ESPN's picture...like they've said to their adobe expert to sharpen the image and saturate it until it makes your eyes bleed :lol:

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
A definite no-go. He still has 2 yrs on his contract & a Arsenal aren't flush with cash. Maybe it's a ruse by Pool hinting "take our renewal terms or head over to purgatory at Arsenal".
On the contrary, Arsenal are fairly affluent in todays market, Kronke has pumped some funds in recently leaving Lego Pep with a healthy bank balance.

But you're right with this one - this is a non starter!

TMS

Not sure how they have gone from standing by Leno over Martinez to now wanting to get in Ramsdale to take over. Martinez has had a fantastic season and they should have stuck with him as their starter in the first place. Always felt weird that they went back to Leno who is decent, but nothing special.

SATA

Using the Pogba money? I'm not really against the signing of Neves but he's very slow for a centre mid. Good shot and technical ability though. How do the Wolves fans rate him?

lysglimt

Scout
How can Villa be one of the big-spenders in the Premier League - last year they had a netspend of £80 million or something, and already this season they have spent £25 mil net and are constantly linked to several other players. Most other clubs struggle to make a bid for any players. Do they count on selling Grealish if needed or what ?

Judas

Open to offers
How can Villa be one of the big-spenders in the Premier League - last year they had a netspend of £80 million or something, and already this season they have spent £25 mil net and are constantly linked to several other players. Most other clubs struggle to make a bid for any players. Do they count on selling Grealish if needed or what ?
they’re loaded.

GBBQ

What do the Caf think of Neves? Do we have any Wolves fans here?
Listen if Neves was our main target for the summer I'd be worried, but getting him in after signing Sancho (and hopefully Varane and Trippier) I'd be happy with him and extremely happy with the window.

He's probably a tad slow but he'd be a good outlet with a good range of passes to turn defence into a counter attack at speed. Given the pace and quality of our forwards we could probably carry a slower midfielder if they have the passing and long range shot ability of someone like Neves.

SATA

Listen if Neves was our main target for the summer I'd be worried, but getting him in after signing Sancho (and hopefully Varane and Trippier) I'd be happy with him and extremely happy with the window.

He's probably a tad slow but he'd be a good outlet with a good range of passes to turn defence into a counter attack at speed. Given the pace and quality of our forwards we could probably carry a slower midfielder if they have the passing and long range shot ability of someone like Neves.
I agree he is slow but Carrick isn't quick either, and Carrick was 24/25 when he arrived here. I don’t think he's our main target. Sancho and Varane are. I don't think we have the money to make another marquee signing like Ndidi or the lad at Bayern

Tom Van Persie

No relation
We aren’t signing fecking Neves - let alone selling Pogba to do it. We aren’t incompetent anymore. Talksport talking absolute shite.
To be fair, talksport have been good with United news lately. First to report on Woodward's departure and Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.