Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Perhaps but he's young and if we intend to release Jones, loan out Tuanzebe, I'd buy him and sell Bailly.
I'd sooner keep Tuanzebe and try get a midfielder myself.

By all accounts Kounde sounds fantastic anyway so I'd still be excited by it.

theklr

Kounde wouldnt go to a club where he wouldnt be a guaranteed starter I think.

Some pundits say he could be/have a lot of the attributes of a very good DM though, but dont know.

If we could have sent Bailly the other way it would be awesome, but really think this is just paper talk. Might be to put some leverage towards Trippier deal dunno

Blood Mage

Kounde would be a great pickup as a rotation option for CB and RB. I don't see it happening though unless we manage to offload Jones and Dalot at least, we'd probably need to shift one of Tuanzebe or Bailly too.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Might be wrong, but I think Mail has been writing about Kounde all summer? Maybe an agent trying to drum up interest via Daily Mail?

Tonights article almost read like that Owen dossier.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Juventus have blocked Kaio Jorge [for themselves]: now the bianconeri have to decide on whether to try to reach an agreement - via [monetary] compensation - with Santos for this summer or go for it after the contract expires (31 December 2021)
English translation:

Last edited:

VanDeBank

Ma’am

Source:

Fee: 6 million Euros + bonuses
He's arguably the worst PSV midfielder of the past decade.

With all these mediocre Dutch/Eredivisie signings, it seems Nice is becoming the French Brighton.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
If we're signing Kounde, which we're probably not, surely money has to be coming in ?

Pogba the obvious player who's been linked away recently but we're slowly getting news that Axel could be off and Jones released.
And maybe the Kane to City deal could cause a domino effect. Martial could certainly be of interest to Spurs, as they've been known long time admirers of the Frenchman.

All speculation ofcourse.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
I've looked for other sources, but nope, only the Daily Mail are reporting on that (as well as the Saúl link).
In your experience, do you think there could be any credibility in this report considering no one else is reporting it?

Like how is one particular journalist, that too one whose working for Daily Mail, get the only inside scoops on this transfer?

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
Might be wrong, but I think Mail has been writing about Kounde all summer? Maybe an agent trying to drum up interest via Daily Mail?

Tonights article almost read like that Owen dossier.
Wouldn’t the agent want to use more credible sources rather than Daily Mail? Sorry I don’t live in the UK so I’m not all that well versed when it comes to ratings but DM isn’t all that credible is it?

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
DM is a horrible newspaper but they do have decent exclusives and sources. Its a odd rumour after the Varane news but I wouldn't put it past there being something in it.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
In your experience, do you think there could be any credibility in this report considering no one else is reporting it?

Like how is one particular journalist, that too one whose working for Daily Mail, get the only inside scoops on this transfer?
For me, there are very few reliable Daily Mail journalists. Adrian Kajumba's definitely one alongside Jack Gaughan (for City, at least). Chris Wheeler covers United but doesn't seem to have any decent sources in the club.

In this case, I wouldn't take their recent United links seriously. I'd wait for someone more reliable either in Spain or England to cover this.

RUCK4444

Kounde wouldnt go to a club where he wouldnt be a guaranteed starter I think.

Some pundits say he could be/have a lot of the attributes of a very good DM though, but dont know.

If we could have sent Bailly the other way it would be awesome, but really think this is just paper talk. Might be to put some leverage towards Trippier deal dunno
This interests me. If his versatility can stretch to the DM position, or at least if it's a role he could grow into then it could be a shrewd move.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
For me, there are very few reliable Daily Mail journalists. Adrian Kajumba's definitely one alongside Jack Gaughan (for City, at least). Chris Wheeler covers United but doesn't seem to have any decent sources in the club.

In this case, I wouldn't take their recent United links seriously. I'd wait for someone more reliable either in Spain or England to cover this.
Ah okay fair enough. Cheers

VanDeBank

Ma’am
He's arguably the worst PSV midfielder of the past decade.

With all these mediocre Dutch/Eredivisie signings, it seems Nice is becoming the French Brighton.
I forgot that Kluivert, Stengs and him are all 3 Raiola. Classic Raiola side deal that gets a player a move to a side he has no business being in. He did the same for Van der Wiel with Zlatan to PSG.

Fridge chutney

He finally left Fulham, eh? I remember when he was talking about a ton about leaving Fulham a year or two ago.
Yeah he was actually on loan at QPR since January. They must have liked him.

I think QPR are a dark horse for promotion.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

Hertha sign Jovetic, 3(!) year contract with the option for another

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I'm fairly sure that an almost identical article was written after the Sancho deal was agreed. I'm not saying it's not true, it's just possible that we've moved away from "we're so rich, please fleece us" to a more reserved business model

Status
Not open for further replies.