Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
In danish FC Nordsjælland plays a winger called Sulemana. He is 19 and from Ghana. According to Sulemana himself his agents talks with Ajax and Manchester United about a transfer. Sulemana is a huge talent, and I see him as better than Diallo, so I cross my fingers. The only source in english I have found is this one, but I read about in several danish papers. https://www.footballinsider247.com/man-united-sulemana-talks-bid-ajax/

This is the player:
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/kamaldeen-sulemana.462663/

Jaxa

Kane continues to stink Old Trafford out while picking up his portly 450k a week wages until Inter Milan finally put us out of our misery 2 and a half years later as we offload him for free and promise to pay half his wages until the day he dies.
What has Sanchez done to us

jesperjaap

I've been following the transfer thread in the forum for years, and never understood the ones who moan & whine about Fridge's tweets, i mean u can just scroll past it, problem solved.

to be on topic

i think they'll need to replace Aguero, if we assume Fernandinho extends, then the only position they'll need to strengthen is CF, their squad is stacked and they don't need to bring anyone apart from Kane, so we can't rule out them paying100m+ for Kane
This is true and short term at least, he would be a fantastic signing if we forget the fee for any side in the world. I jsut think the fee, the age and the kind of strikers that Guardiola likes.....none of that fits Kane. I certainly hope I'm right.

Have to admit, up until the last 4 years or so, I never rated Kane, which is strange to say now. Of course, I do now....but I do wonder about that fee, I see a player who has reached his peak and wonder if there are 1 or just 2 seasons right at the top left and then a decline.....a but like RVP in his last season at Arsenal. 30m or whatever it was then was a big fee, but the money for winning the league and going in to the champions league wasnt as different then. Of course RVP just as a fan and also financially was worth it, jsut for that one season. I am not sure Kane for £150m when we are in dire need I feel of two or three other positions at least improved upon, is worth the investment

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
More Tweets:

This might rule out Jesse Lingard and goes in line with the other stories that have come out recently.

stampedingviking

Get a grip, people are entitled to have an opinion on what they themselves deem as interesting or relevant transfer news.

If you turn on BBC news do you expect to hear about the weather in South America?

Some of us have limited access to the thread during working hours and spending most of that scrolling through lower league transfers (that no news outlets bother with for a good reason - nobody cares) is less than helpful for our muppet fix.
The guidelines say any English league, so he has a right to post what he wants if they are pertinent.

croadyman

Not that I ever think it would happen but could Saul provide us with a different dimension in that central midfield area

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
More Tweets:

This might rule out Jesse Lingard and goes in line with the other stories that have come out recently.
West Ham should take a look at Sporting. Selling their best player and used the money to buy 3-4 players to strengthened their squad to be better.

jesperjaap

So Leicester finds another midfielder for 23m yet we can't find anything?
Though I shouldnt be with some of our windows over the las few years, woul dbe very surprised if we dont manage to sign a quality central midfielder, and wouldnt have to be a huge fee.

Good signing for Leicester, seen him a few times and he is a talented player that is developing and that is a great price....interesting to see how he does. From what I have seen, wouldnt have signed him for us, think there are better options, be interesting to see how he does develop there

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Yes, but we were playing two up front or Sheringham behind, a bit different having 4 strikers for two positions than 4 strikers for one position, really don think we need more options, its more a case of whether we want to improve the consistent quality that we have currently from our options in terms of fitness, age young and old and consistent form and goal scoring. I like Ings and think he is a good finisher.....would he improve the quality though?
he definitely would as he’s the only other pure center forward apart from Cavani. Rashford, Martial and Greenwood can all get games on the wing where get are far more comfortable at least for now.

pacifictheme

he definitely would as he’s the only other pure center forward apart from Cavani. Rashford, Martial and Greenwood can all get games on the wing where get are far more comfortable at least for now.
I wouldn't say martial is more comfortable out wide personally.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Yawn

he just isn't good enough! It isn't about his price tag, it is about his ability.

I made no comment on Soumare.
The post you replied was meant to compare it to Soumare's transfer and the price tag though. :lol:

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Yawn

he just isn't good enough! It isn't about his price tag, it is about his ability.

I made no comment on Soumare.
So you are moaning because other teams are signing players for £20m but then when United are linked to players of the same value they are not good enough?

Sounds an awful lot like they can’t win with you, sir.

PS I’m sure you have watched Getafe as much as our scouts.

Widow

So you are moaning because other teams are signing players for £20m but then when United are linked to players of the same value they are not good enough?

Sounds an awful lot like they can’t win with you, sir.

PS I’m sure you have watched Getafe as much as our scouts.

Are you just making this up to fit your narrative?

I never said anything that you wrote. I never compared the players or their fees. I simply said he was 20 million and not good enough for us!

I watched them around 14 times this year, that's all. But let's not let facts stand in the way of passive aggression though eh!

If you're happy and think he's worth a shout, super! I don't give a flying ducks foot. It's just my opinion... It's really not that deep!

Jesus, seem to be having a bad start to the day.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Cool story

Mine was in response to the 20 million price tag... (Do I need to put a laughing emoji so people know I'm funny?)
So you said ‘’It‘s not about his price tag’’. And now you are saying it is about the 20m price tag.

:lol: You need to chill.

SamMank_86

Ings could be a very shrewd signing in my view. Lets face it, he's more clinical than Martial and shows more application and commitment on the pitch. I cant see it happening but I wouldn't be against cashing in on Martial if there is a buyer out there, but that is a separate matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.